The World Cup Draft Game QF Match 2 - SJ234 Vs readingfanman

Gizzy

Who Would Win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win?

Welcome everyone to QF Match 2 of the World Cup Draft Game.

This match is between

SJ234 Vs readingfanman

1016483_Brazil.jpg1016668_Dream_Team.jpg

World Cup Forum Users are asked to vote on which team they think would win a match if it were to be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team.

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread, and you can also join in with any chat in the Draft thread. Here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/392025-World-Cup-Draft-Game

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

The result of the voting will be taken in 24 hours, any votes after this time will not count.

Good luck to both managers

Salmon team's narrow play would force Mirallas and Iniesta to focus on the center of the field. Lichtsteiner's train engine would be no match to Blind. Salmon team basically has good attacking options, but more because yellow team's defenders wouldn't be good enough in protecting the world's greatest goalie.

But the same goes to salmon team's defense. Although he's playing on the left, I think Cáceres would be able to deal with Mirallas, easily. But the latter's tag team with Uchida would be harder for Cáceres.

This would be decided by the goalies. Buffon is great. So, I think yellow team would win this. I vote for yellow team.

Archived