FMonline Forum FM14 Real Fixtures & Results

25549c5.png

We ha created the real fixtures and results of:

• Spain: Liga BBVA, Liga Adelante
  • Netherlands: Eredivise
  • France: Ligue 1, Ligue 2, National
  • Germany: Bundesliga, Zweite Liga, 3.Liga
  • Italy: Serie A, Serie B, Lega Pro Prima Divisione, Lega Pro Seconda Divisione
  • Portugal: Liga ZON Sagres, Liga2 Cabovisao
  • Russia: SOGAZ Prem'er Liga
  • Ucraine: Prem'er Liha
  • England: Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two
  • Denmark: Superligaen
  • Wales: Premier League, stagione regolare
  • Australia: A-League, stagione regolare
  • Turkey: Super Lig
  • Greece: Souper Ligka Ellada
  • Scotland: Scottish Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2
  • Switzerland: Raiffeisen Super League
  • Austria: tipp3-Bundesliga
  • Gibraltar: Prima Divisione
  • Poland: T-Mobile Ekstraklasa
  • Croatia: 1.HNL
  • Belgium: Jupiler Pro League
  • Romania: Liga I

INFOS:

The results of Cups, Playoffs and Playouts are random; *some championships

Parma has a 2 points deduction so they can't go in Europa League

Siena and Padova have a 100 points deduction for season 13/14 and 14/15 to make them relegated

If these files are used without starting from future dates, only the fixtures will be loaded. I suggest to use the FarOer 1430 file from the FMonline Forum FM14 Transfers Update DB.

Versione 1.5 Update Changelog:

This update has some great news: we have added other results like 3.Liga, Liga2 Cabovisao, Jupiler Pro League and Lega Pro Prima and Seconda Divisione.

Some of the championship, like England, Italy, Germany, Portugal and Netherlands, have the winner of the playoffs/playout replicated, so you'll have the real 14/15 seasons in the 99% of the cases (the method work 9 times on 10).

You will also find two files for Italy, one named Risultati Reali Italia (recreate the 13/14 results "on field" without deduction for amministrative reasons - this can be used starting on July 2013 or May 2014) and one named Campionato Italiani 2014 REALI (some teams have been swapped or suffered deduction points for recreating the 14/15 start of the season - The Serie D is unlocked, but it has to be removed when the game is created, before the season update)

Instructions:

Download and extract the files to :

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\Editor Data*

*if doesn't exist, you have to create it

CLICK FOR DOWNLOAD

Follow us on our Facebook Page

2ag6as1.png

H48kR46.png

Ottimo lavoro but there's a problem, IF you load your .xml you CAN'T load any custom league nations, if i load FMITA megapatch db for example it conflict with your fixtures xml.. so useless for me atm... sorry

Ottimo lavoro but there's a problem, IF you load your .xml you CAN'T load any custom league nations, if i load FMITA megapatch db for example it conflict with your fixtures xml.. so useless for me atm... sorry

If there are, for example for Italy, two national rules files you can load only one of them ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the great works in latest release. 1 question about cup results in England, are FA cup and play-off of all divisions results are still random in 1.2?

Cheers, and thanks again for your effort.

Yes, they are still random because they can't be reproduce like reality

What does this file do? When would I start my save? Looks promising

This file recreate real fixtures and results of the 13/14 season for the championship written in the first post. If you start your game on the default date of FM, you'll only have the fixtures but if you download our other file, the Transfers Update, you will find a file named "FarOer 1430" and if is loaded, allow you to start on May 2014 and you'll get also the real results

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much for your update and real fixtures files they have got me back in to playing football manager again.

Please could I ask one question if it would be possible to do the English Skrill Premier and North/South Leagues as there has been so many changes for this season.

Thanks again

Thanks very much for your update and real fixtures files they have got me back in to playing football manager again.

Please could I ask one question if it would be possible to do the English Skrill Premier and North/South Leagues as there has been so many changes for this season.

Thanks again

We will try to do them ;)

IF I try to start a new game with these files I get parsing error????

I see what it is now I am also using other files with nation changes ...and it looks like you cant run more than one file with nation changes, shame...thought this has been sorted out, I will try and merge and see if it works

Does this file let you play with the Conference Premier, North and South? When I tried to produce them myself I couldn't get the FL results to work without editing the advanced rules to remove the real fixtures (and the bug means only Football League 2 and above are playable). If you can tell me how you made them work without using advanced rules then I will happily let you have my files for the Conference leagues (these also don't work due to having real fixtures in advanced rules by default).

Does this file let you play with the Conference Premier, North and South? When I tried to produce them myself I couldn't get the FL results to work without editing the advanced rules to remove the real fixtures (and the bug means only Football League 2 and above are playable). If you can tell me how you made them work without using advanced rules then I will happily let you have my files for the Conference leagues (these also don't work due to having real fixtures in advanced rules by default).

Yes! This files let you to play to the 9th level of english football (we have unlocked lower leagues); but this file is using advanced rules for creating fixtures from championship and below (they are made by default, and they can only be updated in advanced rules)

IF I try to start a new game with these files I get parsing error????

I see what it is now I am also using other files with nation changes ...and it looks like you cant run more than one file with nation changes, shame...thought this has been sorted out, I will try and merge and see if it works

You have to choose one file for each nation (i can't work anyway)

What do you have in your editor data folder? So I will try to help you with the parsing ,)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived