The World Cup Draft Game First Round Match 6 - readingfanman Vs georginho_juventusygr

Gizzy

Who Would Win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win?

• readingfanman
    • georginho_juventusygr

Welcome everyone to First round Match 6 of the World Cup Draft Game.

This match is between

readingfanman Vs georginho_juventusygr

1016668_Dream_Team.jpg1016514_River_Plate.jpg

World Cup Forum Users are asked to vote on which team they think would win a match if it were to be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team.

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread, and you can also join in with any chat in the Draft thread. Here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/392025-World-Cup-Draft-Game

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

The result of the voting will be taken in 24 hours, any votes after this time will not count.

Good luck to both managers

Georginho because Paulinho isn't a holding midfielder and Neymar, Dembele, Verratti and Matuidi would excel there.

Neither team particularly impressive, but at least Georginho's side is balanced. RFM would be turn apart, despite having good players. The defence isn't that good I dont think. Georginho's defence would be hard to break down, at least compared to rfm.

I go for georginho, but I dont agree if you say his team is balanced.

Georginho is lucky that hes paired with RFM because no one from Georginhos side is filling that right flank. Neymar would be drifting from left and cutting through the middle and Alba overlapping.

I dont see Pereira as a player who will run that right flank on his own, and hes in luck because hes only going to face Caceres. That midfield though will be so overcrowded, and this wont be a match to remember. Vote swings in Georges favor because of BFG-Cahill-Krul in defense, as I like them personally.

It's a close call, I'll go for Georginho as I like his midfield a little better, not a huge fan of RFMs setup of Fabregas on the side of a diamond with 3 other hugely attacking players upfront in Rooney Aguero and Bony.

My team is very balanced and great.

Bonucci is prone in a four-man defense. And Lovren isn't great. And why is everybody playing Cáceres on the left? :D My team doesn't have wingers, but Pereira and Alba would be strong going forward, especially Alba due to non-existence of a defending midfielder on that side.

My midfield is hard-working, and Mertesacker and Cahill would be good enough to deny Bony and Agüero.

Archived