Match 7 England V Italy 23:00 BST KO BBC1

Djstu23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree.

really glad this game is on the BBC, coverage on the BBC is always so much better.

Even that daft stuff there off Bake-Off was a minute long. ITV would have made that 2-3 minutes and Adrian would have made stupid jokes for no reason.

Remember when there was no MOTD and instead there was ITVs "The Premiership"

Bad times.

yeah, i dont get people slagging off MOTD, its not perfect, but its a million miles beter than whatever **** ITV would put out

yeah, i dont get people slagging off MOTD, its not perfect, but its a million miles beter than whatever **** ITV would put out

even with Lynam, ITV's coverage was still terrible :cool:

Yeah lots of Italian immigrants there. Max Cavalera's father was an Italian ambassador for example.

Yes, 25 million people of Italian descent, and besides that, more familiarity with Italy and their style.

We always look rubbish in the national anthem singing bit. half arsed efforts, no arms linked, no passion or togetherness compared to the majority of other teams.

Maybe it means you guys are just more authentic than some of the other teams.

Why are england favourites for this?

We never drew to Luxembourg :brock:

and I like the way Clive described Costa Rica, "like Honduras, but with a world-class goalkeeper and a good striker"...

We always look rubbish in the national anthem singing bit. half arsed efforts, no arms linked, no passion or togetherness compared to the majority of other teams.

Hard to show passion signing god save the queen.

Archived