The World Cup Draft Game First Round Match 2 - Rhino Vs gillsminnow

Gizzy

Who Would Win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win?

Welcome everyone to First round Match 2 of the World Cup Draft Game.

This match is between

Rhino Vs gillsminnow

1016062_Mashal_Mubarek.jpg1016169_Gillingham.jpg

World Cup Forum Users are asked to vote on which team they think would win a match if it were to be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team.

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread, and you can also join in with any chat in the Draft thread. Here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/392025-World-Cup-Draft-Game

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

The result of the voting will be taken in 24 hours, any votes after this time will not count.

Good luck to both managers

I admire Rhino's attempt to pass Kovacic off as an adequate defensive midfielder :D

This'd be a very high scoring game I think. Gills would outscore Rhino (I say this because Gills' defence would probably concede a little less) so I give the the advantage to Gills here.

Both defences as a unit I see as same sort of level, Gills has a far better keeper though, both have DMs that would be heavily exposed on their own but both can spray the passes, the other 3 midfielders, Gills just edges it for me thanks to Sanchez and Oscar. Rhino attack much better but that's the only area for me. Would be close but reckon Sanchez would be the key man in winning it after he's afforded loads of space.

Kovacic isn't a defensive midfielder in my formation, he is a deep-lying playmaker. He is Gerrard. He is Pirlo. He is Kovacic.

:D:D:D

You get my vote because of the attacking players, but if there's a nice central midfield against you in next round... I'll be voting for them :)

Sorry if I come off as a bit blunt, but I really don't like either team. They suffer from the same problem - a single player holding off a hugely attacking midfield and said player is not a defensive player. Amusingly whilst I think Cristian Rodriguez is a very poor choice for this draft as he's not that good, he kind of helps Rhino here as he's an extremely high-working player and would help minimize this problem.

However in a battle like this where neither team is capable of defending - none of the back 4 in both teams are particularly impressive neither - you'd bet on the team that can outscore the opposition, and in there I've got little doubt Gills' got the most talent spread all over the pitch by far. Even if Rhino's got Messi, Gills has 4 players highly capable of creating (Suarez, Alexis, Oscar, Januzaj) and one extra card which is Manuel Neuer.

Raul Albiol as left-back is a major worry though. Bit broken teams either way.

edit: hugely surprised to find Gills is trailing by many votes! :confused:

Archived