Vuvuzelas

FIFA have not allowed the 'Brazilian vuvuzela', called the 'caxirola', to be brought to games.

They have apparently also not liked that fans here brought caxirolas to throw them on the pitch when their teams underperform. :D

caxirola-leogump-carvalho.jpg

Woah, agreeing with a Carter post here :eek:

I like the Vuvuzelas tbh. Not even sure what was annoying about them. No different to hearing drums banging in the background which you often get at international games. even becoming popular at club grounds around Britain now...

• SI Staff
Woah, agreeing with a Carter post here :eek:

I like the Vuvuzelas tbh. Not even sure what was annoying about them. No different to hearing drums banging in the background which you often get at international games. even becoming popular at club grounds around Britain now...

People banging drumkits at games are muppets too and should receive stadiumbans. Right up there with vuvuzelas.

If people genuinely found the world cup "ruined" for them last time around because of the Vuvuzela's and actually turned the TV off to stop watching games because of them, then I have no words to describe what utter dipshits they are.

I don't know, you seemed to have put your point across.

Sorry but I did switch off 3 or 4 games as it just became too much.

Watching 2 games a day and that constant noise just got to me, maybe you were able to block it out more than me, the more I tried to block it out the more I seemed to focus on it.

Archived