Hrvatska ▄▀▄▀▄ WC Thread

kpain16

Looks like Pranjić might be out, at least for the first game. Was injured in a friendly against Australia.

So now we officially have no left backs in the squad. Seems most likely Vrsaljko will play it, possibly Vida. I doubt he'll go with Ćorluka (who played there once or twice).

How is as ****ing footballing nation like us unable to develop one decent left back in 20 years. World class midfielders, strikers, whatever. But a bloody left footed defender that has a decent pace is a mystery to us :@

It's a miracle that any players are developed at all to assemble a national team haha

Media and fans in Croatia roasting Niko Kovač :D

Most are annoyed by the fact he played Pranjić and even worse he played Rakitić very deep where he can't be dangerous.

Even though Kovač isn't a class coach he does seem to have the talent. So I wouldn't blame him much for his ideas, he'll come good. If he isn't sacked.

I'm more annoyed by his team selection and some of the players he used. With the fact Pletikosa and the likes aren't much criticised even though it's painfully obvious he's nothing more than a HNL player currently. He can't save low balls to save his life. Olić used on the wing etc, Pranjić as a defender, etc.

Actually it's much better for Croatia to crash out in group stage because it would be annoying to listen all the media calculations about going at least to the semis :D

It's not that bad really and Mexico were great when Croatia had to risk. Croatian journalists are usually big idiots and sports one are a class of it's own.

Really unfair roasting, yet no one mentions how last three NT coaches were installed by Mamić and their names were known even before "application process".

• 3 weeks later...

Archived