The 2007 FMS Awards *LIVE* from the Town Hall, Springfield - (Sponsored by the Kwik-E-Mart)

Peacemaker7

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

*goes to the bar, wants to order a pink drink to match his suit, can't think of one, has a whisky instead* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never heard of a Pink Gin then? Kids today, I ask you...

**Kisses dumb blonde next to him...she wakes up. Marches up to the stage waving his arms about wildly, like any self respecting drunk would**

"Thank you so much, and it's a great honour, to win this as my first award. I'd like to thank the voters, who so disgracefully overlooked me for Newcomer Of The Year last time around. I'm not bitter about that I promise. Thanks again."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

*goes to the bar, wants to order a pink drink to match his suit, can't think of one, has a whisky instead* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*hands over a cherrypopper*

"Now that is Orange aftershock, cherry sour, red WKD, and lemonade. Enjoy!

That'll be £9 please." icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobBev:

Never heard of a Pink Gin then? Kids today, I ask you... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Had a complete mind blank, old man, you must know what those feel like icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobBev:

Hi flip, I didn't see you come in - my eyesight's not what it was you know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure dozens of people warned you, but you just wouldn't listen would you? icon_biggrin.gif

Now over the years, a newsman learns a number of things that, for one reason or another, he just cannot report. But in this setting it doesn’t matter, so the following people are ga... I mean, homosexually inclined:

13litz

Andrew Downing

Dixie Flatline

Jambo 4eva

Lionel Perez

Richey

Soldout

They are also nominated for Most Missed FMSer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flipsix3:

Hi flip, I didn't see you come in - my eyesight's not what it was you know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure dozens of people warned you, but you just wouldn't listen would you? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep - and I can't even do that any more, what with the arthritis in my right hand icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kent Brockman:

...by a single vote...

is Lionel Perez </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Removes hat and takes a moment to remember a 'fallen' comrad, and a great writer

"Here here!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

I for one wish they would all come back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tis true

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nice looking girlfriend Irish - did she come ready-inflated or did you have to pump her up yourself? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Bob, you know pumping them up is all part of the fun. It says on the box she's got real hair too!

Reading out this list of nominees for Best Scottish Story brings back many a memory of me being a wee little lass back in North Kiltown, kick’n around a football with me friends, well it wasn’t a football it was brick and to be truthful there was no friends they were tree’s but anyway enough about me here’s the list of nominees:

The True Story of a Footballing Legend

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/97319217/m/3802045933/p/1

Author: Peacemaker7

Fee Fife Fo Fum, I Smell the Blood…

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/97319217/m/4812061523/p/1

Author: Faramir

Scottish Reprise – Return to East Stirling

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/97319217/m/4472047281/p/1

Author: Faramir

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by irishregan:

Come on Bob, you know pumping them up is all part of the fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But Irish, you're not supposed to use helium!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by irishregan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nice looking girlfriend Irish - did she come ready-inflated or did you have to pump her up yourself? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Bob, you know pumping them up is all part of the fun. It says on the box she's got real hair too! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Real hair everywhere - wow, I love a hairy armpit icon14.gif

Well, we couldn't keep him quiet all night. It was a titanic battle, but in the end The True Story of a Footballing Legend by Peacemaker7 came through to net him his twenty-third award.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But Irish, you're not supposed to use helium! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I use helium to achieve a breasts like Zeppelins effect. Look at the size of those things!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But Irish, you're not supposed to use helium! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I use helium to achieve a breasts like Zeppelins effect. Look at the size of those things! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are big - I'm amazed that you can button up your shirt!

I use helium to achieve a breasts like Zeppelins effect. Look at the size of those things! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very nice, but just watch out, they're dragging here up towards the chandelier

Archived