I need some help please

yonko

Hello everyone,

I need some help from someone who knows his way around skin folders. I'm trying to locate a few things and modify them. Here is what I mean:

Image #1

pRMIUFn.jpg

Here I would like to know where can I locate the buttons marked in the blue boxes. I would also like to be able to realign the text in the titlebar, as the name of the player is a little lower than his description.

Image #2

bSBXhy2.jpg

Here once again I would like to know the location of the buttons marked with the red box. Also would like to know how to adjust the text of the match clock.

Image #3

L6arXs4.jpg

Here I would like to know the location of this news box, because I need to realign the text within it as it's cut out a little bit. Also, this image shows again that I need to adjust the text in the titlebar.

Thanks in advance to anyone who may provide some help.

For #3 have a look at this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/390568-Erm..-Need-Help

Titlebar bit is controlled by the titlebar.xml file located in the panels folder for the skin.

Buttons for #1 should be located in graphics\menu\embedded (with the xml file 'player positions indicator small horizontal.xml' controlling some of the details) and buttons for #2 should be located in graphics\menu\match ('match team talk panel.xml' is the xml file that controls some of it)

Scoreboard font is controlled by the 'fm scoreboard' font file in the fonts folder easiest way to replace it is to find the font file you want copy it into the fonts folder for the skin and rename it 'fm scoreboard' The actual scoreboard is controlled by the 'match titlebar.xml' file located in the panels folder.

Thanks, Michael.

I know about the "titlebar.xml", but I'm not sure what to do within that file in order to align the text in the titlebar. I wonder if you could help me a little bit more. Here is a copy of the lines related to the text (manager/player name and description):

<!-- manager and club names -->

<container id="text">

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left, extend" gap="8"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>

<!-- title area -->

<widget class="text" id="sect" alignment="left,top" size="15" style="bold, shadowed" multiline="false" auto_size="all">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="10"/>

<record id="object_property">

<list id="get_properties">

<record>

<integer id="get_property" value="titl" />

<integer id="set_property" value="text" />

</record>

<record>

<integer id="get_property" value="ttcl" />

<integer id="set_property" value="colr" />

</record>

</list>

</record>

</widget>

<!-- description -->

<widget class="text" id="subs" size="10" style="shadowed" alignment="left, top" multiline="true" auto_size="vertical">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="16"/>

<record id="object_property">

<list id="get_properties">

<record>

<integer id="get_property" value="subt" />

<integer id="set_property" value="text" />

</record>

<record>

<integer id="get_property" value="ttcl" />

<integer id="set_property" value="colr" />

</record>

</list>

</record>

</widget>

</container>

</container>

</panel>

Regarding the scoreboard, I like the font and don't want to change it. I just need to align it because the added time is barely visible. I would like to make it all fit into the scoreboard box. Here is a copy of the lines from "match titlebar.xml":

<!--Scores-->

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="50, 90, 50" gap="0" offset="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" layout_children="true" inset="0"/>

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="40, 10" gap="0" offset="0"/>

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" layout_children="true" inset="0"/>

<widget class="text" id="T1sc" font="fonts/match titlebar" size="16" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre" translate="false"/>

<widget class="text" id="T1as" size="9" height="12" alignment="centre" font="fonts/aggregate_score" style="bold"/>

</container>

<!--Clock-->

<container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="4" gap="1" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" />

<widget class="text" id="Mclk" size="16" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre" font="fonts/match titlebar" translate="false"/>

<widget class="text" id="Mijt" size="8" height="12" alignment="centre" colour="match scoreboard added time" style="semi_bold"/>

</container>

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="10, 40" gap="0" offset="0"/>

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" layout_children="true" inset="0"/>

<widget class="text" id="T2as" size="9" height="12" alignment="centre" font="fonts/aggregate_score" style="bold"/>

<widget class="text" id="T2sc" font="fonts/match titlebar" size="16" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre" translate="false"/>

</container>

For the titlebar mess around with the inset value on these two lines:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="10"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="16"/>

For the added time try adjusting the offset, height or size values on these lines:

<!--Clock-->

<container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="4" gap="1" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" />

<widget class="text" id="Mclk" size="16" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre" font="fonts/match titlebar" translate="false"/> [This line is for the normal time]

<widget class="text" id="Mijt" size="8" height="12" alignment="centre" colour="match scoreboard added time" style="semi_bold"/> [This one is for added time]

</container>

Archived