Player wants to be loaned out yet rejects every loan possible

Happening to several of my players. Please at being promised a loan to get first team football asap. Opts to stay. Rejects everyone possible. I used the editor to make Barca my feeder club and my players still rejected going on loan there. Yet they complain they want to go on loan. Please fix this SI, this has been an issue since as early as I can remember and shouldn't have even made it past the first patch.

EDIT: Great now three of my promising youngsters have handed a transfer request because I didnt hold up my promise to loan them out.

EDIT 2:

s5v6mh.jpg

2hd8cxz.jpg

ROFL GGWP SI

Quick question: On the report screen for your players, what league does it say your players would be decent for? When I'm loaning out players, that's the league I usually try to aim for. That way, the player is challenged, but not out of their depth. I've been able to get problem players to be loaned out that way.

Another idea may be to use a DoF or a HoYD to handle loans for you. They can find appropriate clubs and take care of the loan details. Not the most ideal way, but still an option if you're having trouble getting players to go along with your suggestions.

Hope either of these help.

Archived