[FM14] [RELEASED] Alavanja 14 Ultimate (THE MOST COMPLETE SKIN, AND NO BUGS)

Marconni1985

ultimate.png

As I have already said this is the most complete skin till now, skin with instant result button, new design, no crashes. I controlled every panel and there is no cutted letters, no bugs. Background packs working already, there is no need to put extra files, and background selector works in the same time, default opacity is 60%. Minimum recommended resolution is 1366x768, standard size 100% always. Higher resolution shows more panels and details.

1.png2.png3.png

4.png5.png6.png

7.png8.png9.png

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

Available in the Workshop, too.

Enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alavanja 14 Ultimate FM Scout v1.1 DF11

Better than this doesn't exist!

What's new?

- pre match screen

- player profile larger picture

- fm scout button

- non player and player history summary

- how to section is better

1.pngdf11.png3.png2.png

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

Enjoy it!

Alavanja Perfection was my favourite skin on FM14 so far. I've tried many others but always go back to that one. That was until you released this one, its really great nice job :)

Those numbers aren't cutted, just the part of that boxes around the numbers, it's not a mistake. Btw you're welcome.

that exactly it my friend. i didn't explained myself correctly, but you did understood ;)

And, Please!!! Continue your amazing job!!

Is this suitable for windowed mode mate?

Yes mate.

that exactly it my friend. i didn't explained myself correctly, but you did understood ;)

And, Please!!! Continue your amazing job!!

That's right. :) Thanks, I will, because this amazing game never ends! And I hope that I'll live minimum 100 years. :D

love the skin, didnt realise you a man utd fan, then again nobody can be perfect ;)

is it possible to not to have all the sub heading in capital letters?

and is it possible to add honours as a panel on the club overview profile, i've added your trophy pack that you had in an earlier skin and really would like to see these on the club profile page

Marconni1985 great skin, is there anyway to show the match odds on the match preview screen?

Of course, download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/yc9d25sk15zavkz/alavanja+14+ultimate+pre+match+odds.7z and extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 ultimate\panels.

love the skin, didnt realise you a man utd fan, then again nobody can be perfect ;)

is it possible to not to have all the sub heading in capital letters?

and is it possible to add honours as a panel on the club overview profile, i've added your trophy pack that you had in an earlier skin and really would like to see these on the club profile page

:( I thought that I'm perfect :D Everything is possible ;) About sub heading, go into fonts folder and delete <string id="capitalisation" value="upper case" /> from all sub tabs xml files, and about club overview, copy club overview panel from other skin who has honours on that page.

What is the name font?

Already answered you on the other site.

I have installed this but it doesn't show in the preferences. What am i doing wrong. I have installed the files in the correct folders etc. I use mac incidentally.

Move the extracted folder "alavanja 14 ultimate" into your skins folder:

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/skins

p.s. thank you all!

Of course, download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/yc9d25sk15zavkz/alavanja+14+ultimate+pre+match+odds.7z and extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 ultimate\panels.

Marconni1985

Thanks for coming back about this, I have tried it but it doesn't work. Just so I know we are talking on the same wave length, I want the match odds to appear on the pre-match preview page that appears before the Team Selection page.

Yes thanks I like to see the odds before I pick my tactic and players. I know the odds appear in the inbox but some skins have the odds on the pre-match before Team Selection which I like.

:( I thought that I'm perfect :D Everything is possible ;) About sub heading, go into fonts folder and delete <string id="capitalisation" value="upper case" /> from all sub tabs xml files, and about club overview, copy club overview panel from other skin who has honours on that page.

Already answered you on the other site.

Move the extracted folder "alavanja 14 ultimate" into your skins folder:

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/skins

p.s. thank you all!

thanks for the reply but I was hoping for to keep the club profile screen as it is but add the honours instead of something else (the league history for example) the other skin was your eyegasm, i've tried opening the xml but it might as well be in french, I can pick up a few key words but thats about it

many thanks

Yes thanks I like to see the odds before I pick my tactic and players. I know the odds appear in the inbox but some skins have the odds on the pre-match before Team Selection which I like.

I did it, download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ta9f6d3g3y4yft/alavanja+14+ultimate+match+preview+eyegasm+style.7z and extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 ultimate. You're welcome m8.

After using the skin some more, I think this is my favorite skin that I've ever used with FM. I love the look of the start screen and everything except the attribute bubbles (which I disabled). Please release this for FM15 as well!! :)

I'm very glad to hear that, thanks! I'm wondering why people don't like attribute bubbles, you can see the numbers more clearly, I like it. :) It will be for FM15, I think, don't worry. :)

Great skin!

Just one question: how can I remove the colored border around the header?

JayJay777 from sortitoutsi, is that you? :) Why you insist to remove it? With removing it you will lose form of the header.

thanks for the reply but I was hoping for to keep the club profile screen as it is but add the honours instead of something else (the league history for example) the other skin was your eyegasm, i've tried opening the xml but it might as well be in french, I can pick up a few key words but thats about it

many thanks

You're welcome. Ok, I'll try to make it for you.

I did it, download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ta9f6d3g3y4yft/alavanja+14+ultimate+match+preview+eyegasm+style.7z and extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 ultimate. You're welcome m8.

Great, it works thanks very much I now have my ultimate skin. Best ever well done.

Great, it works thanks very much I now have my ultimate skin. Best ever well done.

You're welcome, enjoy, and thank you.

Nvm, I had already solved it m8, thanks ! Love the skin !!

Good. Thanks!

Prejako majstore!! :D

Hvala druže! :D

I am a Liverpool fan but i forgive u for being a Man U fan.

:brock:

I forgive you' date=' too! :cool:

trophies.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0ylfjo0z3y0ulxf/alavanja+14+ultimate+club+overview+honours.7z

extract it to panels folder! :brock:

anyone know where to find the "Send on vacation" option for players - I can find "rest" in Training, but can't seem to send players on a nice one-week vacation to Tahiti.

Go to the player, then private chat > development > rest player.

oh, thank you - once you use one skin for 1000 hours, when you switch to a new one, nothing's where you left it. :applause:

df11.png

Another wonderful job again! It looks amazing.

Personally, I don't like the darkened rows behind (or shadow, it is difficult to describe). The darkened rows are not only in the player overview but also other panels as well. I want to have a "clean" row.

Sorry for my language.

Amazing skin, just as the ones before. One minor nitpick that's been annoying me though:

vqv7nr8y.png

How do I get rid of the transparency in those pop-up attribute boxes? I tried but couldn't figure out. Thanks in advance!

This may or may not be an obvious question, is there a way of changing the attribute colours for players? I've tried to use the interface in preferences as I do with other skins but it has no effect so I am assuming these are hard coded into your skin and need to be changed manually? Fantastic Skin btw.

Archived