The Deutschland thread

Orzelek

I'm not overly familiar with Kramer but I thought he was more of a defensive midfielder?

My bad. Must be getting mixed up with Kruse. Still have an abundance of attacking riches but think the loss of Reus will cost them. Still think they will top the group with ease though.

Still a class attacking outfit but they will lack that edge Reus brings to beat top teams. I already thought that injury to Gundogan and fitness doubts of Schweini and Khedira will cost them the chance to win the cup but now I think they will struggle to overcome the other contenders

Rubbish. Goetze fills in for Reus in the left, Ozil in the center, Muller on the right and Reus won´t be missed.

Notable: All 6 goals yesterday were scored after Reus went off and Götze came on.

It sucks with Reus being injured :thdn:

It really is a blow, but on the other hand Germany has so much class on the attacking midfield that it doesn't put them out of the race to win the world cup. Özil, Götze, Müller, Kroos and Schürle are players most teams can only dream about.

But Mustafi???!!! I thought I was weird in the first place that Volland wasn't selected, now it's totally absurd :D

Archived