Agent wants improved deal

The only major effects I've seen from this (if as you say your players arent throwing their toys out the pram) are that the player might come to you in the future saying that he wants a new deal (he can of course be convinced that theres plenty of time left on his current one) and you will possibly end up on the agent in questions Disliked People list, which can make it harder for you to deal with him and his clients in future.

That hasn't worked for me any time I've tried to get them to sack their agent. These players have me in their favoured personnel list too, so it's not as if they don't like me.

That hasn't worked for me any time I've tried to get them to sack their agent. These players have me in their favoured personnel list too, so it's not as if they don't like me.

Weird, I have a 100% hit rate when convincing players sack their greedy agent

Every time I turn down an offer or ask them to sack their agent, the next day I get an email saying they want an improved offer. And sacking an agent immediately gets you deep into their dislike list, and turning down an offer does so too. Better just accept their request, usually it's not that bad, they just want a 10-20% increase in wages.

Every time I turn down an offer or ask them to sack their agent, the next day I get an email saying they want an improved offer. And sacking an agent immediately gets you deep into their dislike list, and turning down an offer does so too. Better just accept their request, usually it's not that bad, they just want a 10-20% increase in wages.

Not my players. They want a 50-100% wage increase often coupled with a yearly wage increase. When I tell them to sack their agents they do. Sometimes I have to persuade them, though. At other times the players totally agree their agent is a total douche.

Archived