The Official Holland aka The Netherlands aka Oranje thread

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the guy with the blue t-shirt is a certain LvG, you might have heard of him ^^

contradicts Guy Thys' quote when Louis played under him at Antwerp FC:

"Trainer, stel mij op: ik kan alles met een bal." Thys droog: "Jamaar, ge hébt 'm nooit, Louis!"

:D:thup:

I'm about to go the bar. Little appetizer at 18:00 and then we're finally getting started! I'll be wearing an orange shirt, no worries, I won't go over the top ^^

well done, enjoy the win

p-please don't hurt us too bad in 5 days ;_;

I bet they will score less against you than they did against Spain. They probably were extra motivated because of the 2010 final.

Holland !!

That match was really great to watch. At first Holland started not that good, and it could have been Spain that scored some goals by then, but after Van Persie's phenomenal 1-1 header goal, things really turned around. Wow...! It just got better and better. :) I still think our defense should be better, but as a team all those young guys did very well.

:cool: Just got up, celebrated all night. What a result! What a match! Football fandom doesn't get any better than this, bar getting the title itself :cool:

It was fun sitting in the bar with all the Germans going :eek: We thought your team was crap? Holy hell, if they play like this against us we're toast! :D

Cillessen.

I was really surprised to see him on the squad list and when I saw him on the pitch it was :O

Great six months behind him career wise. Ajax will probably sell him before Vermeer and also get nice amount.

BTW how come that Stekelenburg wasn't picked?

Man guys, I'm still in awe. Had a wedding yesterday, told my GF that she could go, I'd come after the game. She was angry, until I texted the scores. Amazing evening, totally worth it.

Not your own wedding I hope? :D

Archived