The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Manchester United are ready to bid £10m for Sampdoria striker Fabio Quagliarella. (Daily Express) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The definitely going to be joining Manchester United, no doubt about it, cos the papers say so list

Anderson - Porto (Daily Mail)

Nicholas Anelka - (Guardian)

Afonso Alves - Heerenveen (Mirror)

Mikel Arteta - Everton (Guardian)

Gareth Bale - Southampton (Mirror)

Leighton Baines - Wigan (MEN)

Dimitar Berbatov - Spurs (Guardian)

Shay Brady - St Patrick's Athletic (Mirror)

Jermain Defoe - Spurs (Guardian)

Samuel Eto'o - Barca (Daily Mail)

Craig Gordon - Hearts (BBC)

Eidur Gudjohnsen - Barca (NOTW)

Owen Hargreaves - Bayern Munich (Times)

Klaas Jan Huntelaar - Ajax (Guardian)

Michael Kightly - Wolves (NOTW)

Aaron Lennon - Spurs (Mirror)

Jean Makoun - Lille (L'Equipe)

Florent Malouda - Lyon (Sky Sports)

Rio Mavuba - Bordeaux (Mirror)

Benni McCarthy - Blackburn (NOTW)

Youssouf Mulumbu - PSG (Youssouf Mulumbu)

Nani - Sporting Lisbon (Guardian)

Havard Nordveit - Haugesund (Sky Sports)

Michael Owen - Newcastle (Various + BBC)

Nathan Porritt - Middlesbrough (Times)

Fabio Quagliarella - Sampdoria (Daily Express)

Nigel Reo-Coker - West Ham (Guardian)

Franck Ribery - Marseille (Himself via Sky)

Micah Richards - Manchester City (Mirror)

Javier Saviola - Barcelona (NotW)

Steve Sidwell - Reading (Mirror)

Ryan Taylor - Wigan (Manchester Evening News)

Carlos Tevez - West Ham (Star, Mirror)

Fernando Torres - Atletico Madrid (Mirror)

Oscar Ustari - Independiente (Sky Sports)

Mark Viduka - Middlesbrough (Super soaraway sun)

Running Total: 36

Predicted Final Total

Irish – 170

James07? – 112

bling – 102

pjburrage – 99

WSR – 95

theis – 92

alilaw – 89

Nezell – 87

14AlanSmithifb – 85

Hero of the day – 83

vanester – 82

T!mbo – 80

BBB – 79

gonch19 – 78

Bagpuss – 77

Rb – 76

Pickles – 74

julesMUFC – 71

ajw2255 – 70

Rcjuk -69

Nick OGS20 – 68

Maverick – 64

davidbowie – 63

Ryno – 62

ACou2000 – 60

Gregg Carter – 59

Jimlad – 56

ericcantona7 – 55

Matt Cavanagh – 54

mark g – 52

keyser – 50

player_65 – 46

SLO_Fila – 43

Taz Devil – 41

Saha – 39

The_Fish – 37

finneys13 – 36

<STRIKE>Master Blasta – 32

EmmYouEffSee – 29

RedBlood – 26

qwerty2k – 17

Razor Eddie – 16

? – 15</STRIKE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

btw, is this the last day of this wonderful thread? Feel like there should be some sort of tribute or something...

Is it the biggest thread ever to appear on OTF? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i believe it is, and there will be a tribute in the opening post of our new thread :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take it that'll be the roundup you kept promising?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

woah now, i never said anything about a round-up. you'd have to be clinically insane to attempt that. it can wait until Scatter gets back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

There were several promises of them that never materialised throughout the life of the thread. Admittedly not all from you, iirc.

Have you decided on a name yet Nick? A couple of late contenders

As we're banning talk of devisive elements in the new thread

The Manchester United thread 2007/2008 - Champions - A Ruud free zone

Or as our former leader has now departed

The Manchester United thread 2007/2008 - Champions - A tribute to the late James07?

erm, City at home on February 9th could be interesting... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've got to be kidding...

(I lasted until 10.12 icon14.gif)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

I'm leaving OTF tonight so Mika is free to do what he wants (if I was the one stopping the poor little cherub from posting in here). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm consulting with my legal team to see whether that constitutes a contract which you have now breached. We will be in contact in due course icon_mad.gif

Mika, get on it please icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

erm, City at home on February 9th could be interesting... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've got to be kidding...

(I lasted until 10.12 icon14.gif) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wish i was. you'd have thought United would have made a request to avoid City/Liverpool that weekend (maybe they did and it was ignored). could get a bit naughty.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

whats with the exodus (well mika and beatty anyway) from the thread? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We thought we'd got rid of the deadwood, but it appears they all keep coming back, Richard.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

whats with the exodus (well mika and beatty anyway) from the thread? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We thought we'd got rid of the deadwood, but it appears they all keep coming back, Richard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your continual posting is testament to that

Chelsea away right at the death AGAIN, strange

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wonder if as well as the teams being able to put in fixture requests, SKY are allowed to as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

We thought we'd got rid of the deadwood, but it appears they all keep coming back, Richard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your continual posting is testament to that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't believe you basically resorted to "you're one, but what am i" icon_biggrin.gif

Actually, i can icon_frown.gif

Chelsea away right at the death AGAIN, strange

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wonder if as well as the teams being able to put in fixture requests, SKY are allowed to as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>is it the same day as the cup semis will be again?

your continual posting is testament to that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't believe you basically resorted to "you're one, but what am i" icon_biggrin.gif

Actually, i can icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i did not, i based the post on a rubber, glue stylee icon_biggrin.gif

completely different icon_cool.gif

best hurry up nick, some random's already stolen the liverpool thread honours. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's a Polack alias.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD

I really feel the last post in here should be a comment on RvN. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There could never be a last word on Ruud

Archived