The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

quite literally NO excuse, you're bigger scum than pickles </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut it ffs, blings worse

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

shut it ffs, blings worse </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not really.

arsenal fan you iirc?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

shut it ffs, blings worse </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not really.

arsenal fan you iirc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

arsenal our rivals are they?

twat

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

please, please, please, please let Arsenal get something out of tomorrow, so we get a guard of honour at the bridge.

they might slap us 6-0 but it really really wouldn't matter.

Slap West Ham into the championship, nice day out at the cup final and then sit back to watch Kaka and co destroy the dippers in athens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that would be good. except the amount of abuse ive had from arsenal fans since wednesday i wouldnt mind chelsea twatting them, with us taking the title at the bridge icon_cool.gif

Kieran Richardson insists Chelsea should get ready to greet Manchester United like champions when the two meet next week.

When Chelsea won the title two years ago, United formed a guard of honour to greet The Blues on to the pitch at Old Trafford.

Richardson now hopes Chelsea return the honour at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday when the two meet - should United claim the Premiership crown this weekend.

"I remember when our team lined up for Chelsea two seasons ago after they had won the title," he explained to the Sun.

"It would be nice to go there having won the league and get the same gesture back."

Richardson is also looking forward to a long-term future at United.

"The manager has always told me I'm part of his plans,"

"When someone like the gaffer tells you that, you really feel good and want to be part of it all.

"I'd like to think I am part of United's future. No player wants to leave here. No player wants to leave the biggest club in the world."

please please, just leave!!

id be very happy with OH. i know carrick has done well and fletch does a job in there when required but i think hargreaves can be different class for us. the cost is insane AND we definitely need a winger and a forward more urgently but if there is the money for all three (i know i know) then id be so happy to see him at united.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

winger > striker > central midfielder. maybe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, I'd probably go with that actually.

anyone reckon we'll get someone in all three positions?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

yeah it has to be said, very well played to big john. hes gone from being deep in the silvestre/richardson group to clawing himself into the 'not THAT bad group', just behind fletcher and brown. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For me he's quite a bit behind Wes, who is well behind Fletch.

If we could get a striker of the quality of Klose, Torres, Pazzini, or Huntelaar, then the striker would be the first target.

If however we are only going to get a Defoe, Bent, or Owen, then get a top quality winger first. Someone like Ribery or Mavuba would be an ideal starting point.

If a Gennaro type central midfielder turns up, I say grab him first, but Hargreaves (even though he's the greatest ever) should not be targeted ahead of one of the top quality players in the previous two positions.

• Administrators

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">then get a top quality winger first. Someone like Ribery or Mavuba would be an ideal starting point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mavuba's as much of a winger as you are dude. Name-dropping without watching again?

Archived