The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pathetic. The only word for it.

giggs an absolute disgrace, was actually furious at him (and the TV) for most of the game, even thinking at one point 'Richardson would be more useful atm than this sh*te'

like James though, some relief mixed with the overriding bitterness

keyser pretty ****ing spot on, pathetic performance tonight utterly pathetic.

not really much else we can say, gattuso scares the **** out of ronaldo, no one was fired up for this game. terrible terrible terrible performance.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

I actually want to have Milan beat us tonight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ask and ye shall receive, bubba :*)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hell Hath No Fury:

well done dave. you've sonned *****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

finding gems like these basically the only way I can read your thread tbf.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daaaaave:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

ask and ye shall receive, bubba :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

okay, die american cretin?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daaaaave:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hell Hath No Fury:

well done dave. you've sonned *****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

finding gems like these basically the only way I can read your thread tbf. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't get me wrong, i appreciate you doing it for us. I was just hinting that you're so much better than this.

ask and ye shall receive, bubba :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

okay, die american cretin? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thought you'd be pleased amigo. without all those european cups to challenge for, you'll live a much more stress free life. :*)

Yeah, where was Ronaldo? will next season be the season he "does it" against big teams?

eff off the following

VdS - too old

Brown - too injured

Heinze - too crap, seriously do the Argies have a defender shortage?

Giggs - too old and too lethargic.

Die wasters

Ah well.

Milan were completely comfortable throughout and deserved to go through.

Vidic starting was a mistake, just wasn't fit enough for that sort of game. The whole defense was clownshoes though, Heinze seemingly forgot how to play at leftback during his stint in the middle and you could see both goals coming from a mile off. Wesley ffs icon_biggrin.gif

Felt sorry for van der Sar, made some brilliant saves and really deserved another Final.

The midfield just wasn't in it at all. Giggs was his usually self, save the one moment of brilliance. I couldn't understand why Smudger wasn't thrown on in place of him (hell, even Richardson). Rooney and Ronaldo tried as ever but nothing came off, and Saha did nothing. I'm buggered as to why throwing on a striker who hasn't played for ages was our only change.

As Wilbie says, reaching the semi was much more than hoped for at the start and you've got to congratulate the players on the way we got here but to wither away like that was rather disappointing.

Milan better bloody put the scousers away this time though.

seriously do the Argies have a defender shortage?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah. garay lighting it up

Brown has actually been fit most of this season, in a bout of spectacular irony.

VDS I'd agree with, stick Big Ben in next season. Heinze seemed to be getting back to his better form when he had that run at left-back a month or so back when Paddy was injured, then got shifted centrally and has been average at best since.

It would depend on what the plans are for the youngsters next season as we still need depth.

Nev-Rio-Vidic-Evra the first choice but who covers? If Evans and Pique come back I'd let go Brown or Heinze and Silvestre. However, with Sunderland up, Evans may go back there for Premiership experience and Pique could stay in Spain so you almost have to keep the others.

Giggs is exactly what you said, old and lethargic. He doesn't want to run with the ball anymore, one touch passing is all he seems to be interested in

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wilbie:

Roll on Sunday 6pm when we are celebrating being the best team in England. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut up, yeah?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

As Wilbie says, reaching the semi was much more than hoped for at the start and you've got to congratulate the players on the way we got here but to wither away like that was rather disappointing.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That attitude bugs me slightly. I see the point, but it isn't the start of the season. We had a lead (not much of one, but still) after the 1st Leg of a Semi final, and we should really be expecting to go through. Sitting back after the event and saying 'oh well to get thi far was qg, more than we expected etc' is a cop-out.

Not directed at you specifically btw, just that attitude in general

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

but we've certainly looked to win games, we've tried to play decent football and haven't resorted to the long ball </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:*(

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thierry_is_god:

Hope you guys don't suffer a european hangover and manage to beat city saturday. Failing that i am sure Arsenal will do the honours on Sunday for ya'll. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thought you only got european hangovers after wins?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thierry_is_god:

Hope you guys don't suffer a european hangover and manage to beat city saturday. Failing that i am sure Arsenal will do the honours on Sunday for ya'll. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thought you only got european hangovers after wins? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

more of a literal thing. drinking the sorrows away :*(

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cooldude0007:

3-0 icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

we were so close but those players are a pile of **** icon_mad.gificon_frown.gificon13.gif

Milan the cheating b*st*ards they shouldnt even be here

icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sore loser for the muth-fcuking WIN!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gaga_4_parma:

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*English Press in your fcuking FACE!* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you die

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nistelrooy_uk_10:

so I sold my OCS ticket and I'm staying home to watch utd \o/

feeling pretty confident about tonight, we've got goals all through the side, and I just can't see us not scoring.

come onnnnnn icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just so you're clear. I'm blaming you when we lose.

If you had kept the ticket you would have gone and regretted going because you missed out on a famous United victory but now you get to watch United lose and you didnt get to go to the concert either. Thats how these things work. You bastard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

/o\

**** this

We were **** tonight

Milan were great

The "Champions" League is a joke the last few years. How many of the finalists in the last 4/5 years have been in a title race?

Not many

17 years scouse *****

We'll never die

Yeah, where was Ronaldo? will next season be the season he "does it" against big teams?

eff off the following

VdS - too old

Brown - too injured

Die wasters </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can I ask what VDS has done wrong, please?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by atvkwkad:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gaga_4_parma:

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*English Press in your fcuking FACE!* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you die </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

right there with you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

I always knew gaga's supreme intelligence and humility would shine through eventually. Never thought it'd come out of a match between two teams he doesn't actually support, mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you live in the UK...? Do you know what the media have wrote pe-match?

No didn't think so...

So shut the fcuk up! Thank you! icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nistelrooy_uk_10:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

so I sold my OCS ticket and I'm staying home to watch utd \o/

feeling pretty confident about tonight, we've got goals all through the side, and I just can't see us not scoring.

come onnnnnn icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just so you're clear. I'm blaming you when we lose.

If you had kept the ticket you would have gone and regretted going because you missed out on a famous United victory but now you get to watch United lose and you didnt get to go to the concert either. Thats how these things work. You bastard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

/o\ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BBB's fault. Started the thread. Went to the match.

Ban him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

eff off the following

VdS - too old

Brown - too injured

Die wasters </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can I ask what VDS has done wrong, please? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

too old like it says. you need it explaining further?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wilbie:

Roll on Sunday 6pm when we are celebrating being the best team in England. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut up, yeah? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's only so much I can take until I feel the urge to bite back.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SLO_Fila:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gazz22:

Knowing our luck we'll probably get beat tomorrow and Kaka will pick up a soft yellow card ruling him out of the final. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, i can feel it in my bones now. It's gonna happen. United vs. Liverpool will happen.

I am as certain as i was when Beckham left, RVN left, Liverpool kicked out Chelsea 2 seasons ago, Barca kicked out Chelsea last season, Liverpool winning the ****ing thing and us beating Milan in the 1st leg.

I have the same feeling, it's gonna happen. With or without Scholes.

The ginger prince better not get ****ing booked! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/

I always knew gaga's supreme intelligence and humility would shine through eventually. Never thought it'd come out of a match between two teams he doesn't actually support, mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you live in the UK...? Do you know what the media have wrote pe-match?

No didn't think so...

So shut the fcuk up! Thank you! icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, you stfu you slimey greasy pasta muncher icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by player_65:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That attitude bugs me slightly. I see the point, but it isn't the start of the season. We had a lead (not much of one, but still) after the 1st Leg of a Semi final, and we should really be expecting to go through. Sitting back after the event and saying 'oh well to get thi far was qg, more than we expected etc' is a cop-out.

Not directed at you specifically btw, just that attitude in general </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I disagree. How in God's name did you expect us to go through given we've lost to Roma, Celtic , Copenhagen and just scraped by Lille away. Seriosuly?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

The "Champions" League is a joke the last few years. How many of the finalists in the last 4/5 years have been in a title race?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:**************************************(

Archived