The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

Been watching, pretty uneventful first half with no chances of note except for Villa hitting the post early on. Park is off the pace as one might except after the long time out. Saha would have had a great scoring opportunity but couldn't control the ball.

Hopefully Rooney is brought on before too long, we look toothless out there. And play Giggs out wide please.

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giggs has looked his 'hands on hips' average tbh, Mark is surely sharpening his knife...

I don't know whether to ignore Pires and not give him the attention he craves or once again point out to him that he's a horrendous twat of a cụnt who is disliked even by fellow Arsenal fans and who clearly can only deal with his own worthlessness by randomly and prematurely laughing at a team who has nothing to do with him generally performing better than the team he supports.

Any advice welcome icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

This has SUCH a West Ham type feeling about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done, using the Mika jinx to good effect icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

He plays on the left... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He plays on the riiiiiiiiiiight... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>out boy ronaldo

made enalgnd look ***** icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

Cristiano Ronaldo basically unplayable at times. Honest to god, and with no hyperbole, he could be the best player in the world very, very soon.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he's some way off. Running with the ball he is the best, but the best player in the world has to choose the best option of when to pass or shoot in order to maximise his team's chances and he has a lot to learn.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terry Cheung:

Cristiano Ronaldo basically unplayable at times. Honest to god, and with no hyperbole, he could be the best player in the world very, very soon.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he's some way off. Running with the ball he is the best, but the best player in the world has to choose the best option of when to pass or shoot in order to maximise his team's chances and he has a lot to learn. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Corners aren't too great either, even if he is making massive improvements to his freekicks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terry Cheung:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he's some way off. Running with the ball he is the best, but the best player in the world has to choose the best option of when to pass or shoot in order to maximise his team's chances and he has a lot to learn. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he's improved dramatically decision making wise. He's almost ALWAYS our most credible attacking threat - and in a team with Rooney Saha and Giggs that's saying a lot. Obviously it's got to be over a sustained enough period, but seriously if he kept up the form he's in at the moment til the end of the year, you'd place him in the top 2 or 3.

Scholes suspended after an inevitable yellow icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Foster having a stormer against the Scouse apparently. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes the bastard certainly is icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jep:

Foster having a stormer against the Scouse apparently. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes the bastard certainly is icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Wp Ronnie.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Screw the points. You seen how many goals we have scored?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed icon_cool.gif

Scholes with such an amazing goal icon_cool.gif

I loved it when 2-0 up in the 75th minute, we get a corner, Ronaldo grabs the ball and sprints forty yards across the pitch to take it quickly as possible.

I don't know if I get the same commentators that you guys get over in the UK, but one of them (Brian Little) kept harping on about how Rooney sitting at the start today then coming in as a right winger had something to do with Ferguson teaching him a lesson. I assumed he was just getting a breather after the subpar game last weekend.

Archived