The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

I'm only 12 stone ffs icon_frown.gif

12.5 at a push </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'at a push'

Sure there is a joke in there somewhere.

Oh & for what it's worth I weigh 12 stone so one of us is lying icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

haha Rich you're a blimp compared ffs icon_biggrin.gif

ta for the gl text btw :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude, not disagreeing icon_biggrin.gif

But your head fit too snugly on those pictures of the Sumo and Stay Puft.

Looked like me, I thought icon_biggrin.gif

lads, ever read about the kid who was bullied, snapped and then beat the sh!te out of his mate with a pool cue? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So I am a mate now?

I was an (and I quote) 'internet person' the month.

lads, ever read about the kid who was bullied, snapped and then beat the sh!te out of his mate with a pool cue? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'read about', It was me ffs!

yeah but you're ginger Jules, no hope mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mate where is the safety wink icon_frown.gif, im about as ginger as Rio.

I am yet to buy my Benfica ticket. I was going to do so tomorrow. Really not sure I want to pay £30 to watch us crash out of Europe again - I was gutted enough last year just watching it on telly.

Seriously feeling like we got completely mugged there - we didn't help our cause with some atrocious final balls/finishing, but without the abysmal referee's intervention we were getting the draw we needed without a shadow of a doubt. Now we're probably looking at 2nd place in the group at best, and Benfica look a better side than when we beat them away.

All so f**king needless had we just not arsed about in Copenhagen or showed some urgency tonight. I'm getting annoyed with this Rooney on the left, Giggs through the middle thing - it's all very well dominating possession and using it as a variation but we needed Wayne in and around the box far more.

ARGH

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

Lads, ignoring how horribly correct I was about Celtic, I've also had the most horrid of nightmares icon_frown.gif

Liverpool came from behind to win the title on goal difference on the last day icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

exception that proves the 'rule'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

Lads, ignoring how horribly correct I was about Celtic, I've also had the most horrid of nightmares icon_frown.gif

Liverpool came from behind to win the title on goal difference on the last day icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahahahaha! not a chance icon_biggrin.gif

Nick mate, if you don't then no more aways, remember that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arse. A night of proper nail-biting ahead then.

WHY MUST WE ALWAYS MAKE IT SO FREAKING HARD FOR OURSELVES icon_mad.gif

Just one easy qualification. I've forgotten what it feels like icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

Peno was harsh tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not you as well /O\

Why was it harsh?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

btw lads, the Celtic fans think the ref was against them icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO. to call the ref fair would be a understatement imo- never mind against celtic- more like against man utd

ah come on Nick, it'll be one of them euro nights. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

f**k off

Porto was one of them euro nights, I still wake up in a cold sweat thinking about it

my worst night as a United fan that, as I was there :*( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was watching on tele and i was depressed- wouldnt like to fink how u felt.

Archived