The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

copenhagen \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're going with Mark? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep. hopefully going to celtic as well, though i cant actually afford everything i just paid for including season ticket. going to have to find another job. ah well. ill probably meet your parents

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

the rest of you are too anonymous, annoying or Australian to win </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

heh... ... ... ... HEY! icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

the rest of you are too anonymous, annoying or Australian to win </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

heh... ... ... ... HEY! icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs

Mart, RI ? Avatars ? How ? E-mail pls. Ta. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

"Loose cannon" icon_biggrin.gif

I like that icon_biggrin.gif

btw, no email at work anymore - got a severe b0ll0cking for the sheer volume of emails passing between myself and others that were not related. Best use the profile mail in future icon_biggrin.gif 375 mails in 2 weeks \o/\o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If i keep e-mailing you at work could i get you fired then?

I was going to ask how that compared to previous jobs, but you've never stayed in one more than 2 weeks before have you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

icon_biggrin.gif

heh... ... ... ... HEY! icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry Scatter, you're not anonymous or ann....well you're not anonymous anyway.

A nice, hilarious ring.

can a kindly mod change acous' display name to remove the numbers from it (whether he likes it or not) please. kthnx. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why? He's the worst of the lot.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snipersdream:

Quick, revert to Plan B!

('Gregg Carter - BOTU Champion' has a nice ring to it tbh...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This will all be going according to James' plan anyway. It's obvious BBB was never going to win even with the block vote, so James is using him as a 'stalking horse' to deflect attention away from the real challenger, who James will transfer support to stealthily and at the last minute.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Jonny, a fella who I've dealt with may have a spare for Blackburn, dya want it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Take it you mean away?

What day/date/time is the game?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snipersdream:

Quick, revert to Plan B!

('Gregg Carter - BOTU Champion' has a nice ring to it tbh...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like that is ever going to happen. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

I can't wait, going to be an awesome day, can't let Keith get too drunk he'll dance again icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>lol maybe he can eat you lol because you're name is BBQ!!!

10.23 on a Saturday morning.

no.chance.in.hell

Seeing as we don't have the tickets, he'll get the later train, it's odds on icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the words of.... erm, some soul singer, I#ll be there icon_cool.gif

Blackburn going to be an awesome weekend, Muse gig the day before icon_cool.gif

And I'd just like to say that while it would be easy for me to smugly ignore Botu until the final stages - being the only automatic qualifier - I will nevertheless endeavour to support all my fellow reds in their bid to join me icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theis:

Oh yeah and seeing as though there is a good chance a substantial number of users won't get through the regional qualifiers this year who do we vote for in the World crap BOTU event?

Wakey? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahaha either way if i get past first round PHL will cry for 40 days and 40 nights so crack on

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Nick hasn't got a prayer this year, he's become so much harsher since his award.

Mart will be interesting, though I feel that the Scouse element may be his achilles heel. At least Nick was civil with most of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mika, if it wasn't for your horrendous O'Sullivan views I'd be canvassing for you at the moment.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moreclaw:

Any anti-BBB block vote we have will be outnumbered 2:1 by the Manc block vote tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may be a scouse but any anti BBB user is a friend of mine-the enemy of my enemy and all that icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wakey06:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moreclaw:

Any anti-BBB block vote we have will be outnumbered 2:1 by the Manc block vote tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may be a scouse but any anti BBB user is a friend of mine-the enemy of my enemy and all that icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:*)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Nick hasn't got a prayer this year, he's become so much harsher since his award.

Mart will be interesting, though I feel that the Scouse element may be his achilles heel. At least Nick was civil with most of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mika, if it wasn't for your horrendous O'Sullivan views I'd be canvassing for you at the moment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*proud*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Brown will fight for his place

Wes Brown is fully prepared to fight to regain his first-team place from fellow defender Nemanja Vidic.

Brown started the first six of United's matches this season, but since then Serbian international Vida has been given the nod for the last three matches against Reading, Benfica and Newcastle.

But, Brown hasn’t lost heart and says he will be ready whenever needed by Reds boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

“I started a few games at the start of the season but I haven’t started since we lost to Arsenal,†he said. “But I’m just going to carry on going.

“You give everything in training, but you want to be out there on the field for the matches. I’m not injured, which is a good thing! I’m just trying to play well in training and win my place back in the team.

“The team winning is the main thing, but my chance to get back in will come. There is competition for places and there will be a point where I am needed. It’s just a matter of taking it when it comes. But I’ll be ready whenever the manager needs me.â€

The 26-year-old is prepared to be patient for his chance to come, whether it is because the manager decides to call on him or needs to, to replace an injured or rested player.

“That’s usually the case,†he said. “There are always players there ready to come in. You don’t want injuries to happen, but if they do I think we have good cover in all positions at the back.†</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived