Thinking about buying the game. Is it worth it?

Bought every game since I can remember and did the unthinkable on release day and did not buy FM14. For 2 reasons. Got into Call of Duty multiplayer in a big way and that comes out about the same time as FM. And secondly playing FM 11,12,13 a LOT, once FM 14s new features were announced I thought that nothing new/exciting was there for the new game to buy it. Each year 1000 new features but really, small changes in contracts or press conferences shouldnt count as a new feature in my book. Im looking for big changes. Like back in FM05 I think when the 3d pitches were introduced.

Basically looking at a little feedback on the new game compared to Fm13. Is there big differences between the two?

Is the match engine much different? Better?

AI transfers? Improvement on 13?

Generally sell the game to me. Should an old codger like myself part with his hard earned cash?

Thanks guys

It is pretty much the usual evolution. Slight upgrades throughout with some nice touches, but no major new thing or massive improvement in any one area. If you went through the evolution of FMs11-13 then you will know the deal already. You can always try the demo, which I believe (I will be corrected quickly if wrong) includes the latest update.

Archived