Arsenal v Chelsea V - It's Up For Grabs Now *spoilers and CL QF 2nd Leg related drama*

wycombe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ronaldinho93:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Mike:

Real are going to have to sell Morientes now aren't they? If he returns for next season he's gonna be blown up or something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif Who scored the winning goal? was it Morientes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>He got the second, Giuly got the first and the winner.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigguk:

Hello everyone icon_wink.gif anyone been to the hall of fame lately<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm wishing impotence and various STD's on you icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

I'm absolutely gutted. I'm actually close to crying icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

In just 4 days a fantastic 8 months is ruined..I can't believe it icon_frown.gif

This is the worst i've felt football-wise for a long time..it's much worse than last season..MUCH worse..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>winning things is more fun after a season of disappointment.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*rubs eyes* Are you actually being nice to me? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&s=21019056&f=8191933985&m=588102742&p=5

For reference sake.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>second post on the page icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my god, we have found the ultimate f*cktard

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ronaldinho93:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Mike:

Real are going to have to sell Morientes now aren't they? If he returns for next season he's gonna be blown up or something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif Who scored the winning goal? was it Morientes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Giuly got the winner but Morientes got 2 of the 5 in total.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TM:

I wonder if the move to bring Frey to Gooners will be quickened up? I said to my Gooner supporting mate that Lame Man would make a huge mistake this season and it happened tonight icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've defended Jens a lot this season, as have plenty of other gooners on this board. but frankly the man has cost us many matches and points. he "save" which lead to the first goal was placed right up for lampard, when he should clearly have just palmed it off for a corner. 8/10 crosses he misses and his kicking is atrocious. he must go, and Frey has to come

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thepain:

i dont think we will win the league icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, only you can lose it - and I can't see that happening (as much as I'd find it hilarious if you won nothing).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

I'm absolutely gutted. I'm actually close to crying icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

In just 4 days a fantastic 8 months is ruined..I can't believe it icon_frown.gif

This is the worst i've felt football-wise for a long time..it's much worse than last season..MUCH worse..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>winning things is more fun after a season of disappointment.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*rubs eyes* Are you actually being nice to me? icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>erm, f*ck no.

you'll throw the league away and win bugger all - then you'll just feel suicidal icon_biggrin.gif

i haven't felt this bad since Arsenal lost the FA cup final to West Ham in 1980 then Valencia in the Cup Winners Cup A few days later.Hopefully we can still win the league but the next two games are crucial.wEll done Chelski icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raptor:

UP YOURS ARSENE icon_razz.gif

UP YOURS OTHER COCKY ARSENAL FANS icon_razz.gif

Tough luck Wicom Senegal, Retro, and other decent Gooners<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Minor adjustment icon14.gif

you'll throw the league away and win bugger all - then you'll just feel suicidal icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now THAT's just cruel you Irish c*nt icon_biggrin.gif

Fantastic! icon_smile.gif

I thought it was going to go the same way as previous games against Arsenal after they took the lead, but we managed to hang in there. In the second half we were superb and fully deserved the win. Even Gronkjaer put in a good peformance!

All the omens are good for us now, seeing as the last five times English teams have met in Europe, the winners have gone on to lift the trophy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonoJB:

Senegal will be gutted icon13.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed icon_frown.gif, ah well you still have the league.

As I said, after the Porto game, sympathies are with you. icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do I care, I support Norwich icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raptor:

Minor adjustment icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wicom asked for it with his power shifting bollocks the other week icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

Minor adjustment icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

I work framing pictures with a 60 year old man called Tony who I get on very well. He doesn't like football, and watches perhaps one or two matches a year, I've been trying to persuade him about the feeling and emotion that you can get in football matches. I told him to watch tonight's game, saying that it could be a collector's item, and he said he would. icon14.gif Fecking great game, well played Chelsea.

• Administrators

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES ****ING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambrosio - 10 - amazing

Gallas - 10 - amazing

Terry - 15 - God-like

Melchiot - 10

Bridge - 10

Parker - 10

Makelele - 10

Lampard - 10

Duff - 10

Jimmy - 10

Eidur - 10

Crespo - 10

Gronkjaer - 10

Cole - 10

YAS

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonoJB:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mika:

Senegal will be gutted icon13.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed icon_frown.gif, ah well you still have the league.

As I said, after the Porto game, sympathies are with you. icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do I care, I support Norwich icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah well, to Arsenal fans in general then *insert sheepish looking smiley here*

Sympathies to Norwich if/when they get relegated next season

you'll throw the league away and win bugger all - then you'll just feel suicidal icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that what it feels like to throw the league away, you have the most recent experience icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

Actually a number of gooners have conducted themselves well tonight icon14.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As do most fans when their teams get beaten. Look at the Arsenal / Leeds thread from last season or the United / Porto thread from this. Maybe it’s an act, but most people have enough dignity to take defeat properly. The other constant is the idiots that celebrate those defeats when it’s nothing to do with their team. The names may change but the retardedness doesn’t icon14.gif

BANTER.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hello everyone anyone been to the hall of fame lately <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mystic Bigguk icon_redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigguk:

Hello everyone icon_wink.gif anyone been to the hall of fame lately<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm wishing impotence and various STD's on you icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Thanks for helping me get in the hall of fame Wicom, some good quotes from you in there icon_wink.gif

Wicom asked for it with his power shifting bollocks the other week icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

can't believe you've bought that back up, 2 out of 3 seasons ahead of ManU, looking good for us icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

Is that what it feels like to throw the league away, you have the most recent experience icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I forgot Arsenal didn't throw it away last season...icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juni:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES ****ING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambrosio - 10 - amazing

Gallas - 10 - amazing

Terry - 15 - God-like

Melchiot - 10

Bridge - 10

Parker - 10

Makelele - 10

Lampard - 10

Duff - 10

Jimmy - 10

Eidur - 10

Crespo - 10

Gronkjaer - 10

Cole - 10

Ranieri - 100

YAS<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Slight adjustment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juni:

Ambrosio - 10 - amazing.......meh

Gallas - 10 - amazing......meh

Terry - 15 - God-like.....he was rather good

Melchiot - 10......meh!

Bridge - 10......meh

Parker - 10......meh

Makelele - 10.....meh

Lampard - 10....meh

Duff - 10.....meh

Jimmy - 10.....meh

Eidur - 10.....meh

Crespo - 10....meh

Gronkjaer - 10.....meh

Cole - 10....meh

icon_razz.gif

MEHHHHH! icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ando THFC:

Can anyone name a big cup game in which Henry has played well other than at Inter? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FA Cup final, Valencia away, roma away, bayern home etcetcetcetc

stop talking bollocks

Is that what it feels like to throw the league away, you have the most recent experience icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>you tell me, it was arsenal who did it last year.

CHOKE!

you tell me, it was arsenal who did it last year.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I REPEAT, ManU have more recent experience, what does it feel like?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ando THFC:

Thank you Chelsea, thank you very much.

Can anyone name a big cup game in which Henry has played well other than at Inter? He's a bottler - a microcosm of his side.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roma springs to mind icon_rolleyes.gif

Well done Chelsea & Ranieri, great second half performance. I'd love to see them catch Arsenal in the league now, if only for the fact that I'd not stop laughing for a few days.

Only disappointment from what was an excellent game - not much of an atmosphere was there :/

Is that what it feels like to throw the league away, you have the most recent experience icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>you tell me, it was arsenal who did it last year.

CHOKE!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pre-empted icon_cool.gif

• Administrators

Before we get into the inevitable "is Henry a bottler" arguments, I'll calm down slightly. The above outburst was 100% necessary. Most nerves I've had in a game for years. Everyone was absolutely superb, and Claudio Ranieri, well, I don't have enough words to describe my admiration for him. icon_smile.gif

Archived