ANDROID or IPHONE

hi me again....I'm using sony xperia go(android) but I'm planing to buy a new Iphone....so my question is....is there any differences in game between android and iphone......for example what is bothering most is (and I hope that someone who using iphone to play fmh14 will help me) the way how to send club logos and player pictures from computer to iphone...what i mean to say is that, I always conect my android phone to computer to send all clubs and players pictures to the mobile so I can have theam at my game...so is there similar way with sending logos and player pictures with conection cabel to the iphone??? Because I am aware that iOS user do not have access to the base files where you need to send this files?

• SI Staff

When putting files into app on iOS plug the device into a computer, open iTunes and then view the apps on the device - under the list of apps will be a section for 'File Sharing' ... highlight the app in question (in this case FMH2014) and then you'll be able to view the file sharing area for that app and drag files on/off from it.

Logos and clubs can be done on iOS. If you downloaded the logos and players from FMHVibe then there is a guide on the download. Please note though Android does allow more things due to the open source nature. Therefore if you want skins or the pre-editor files this is only for Android.

Archived