All Ireland

Kalou

Has anyone been able to create an All Ireland league and national team for FM14? I remember back a few games ago someone had created one was just wondering if one was about for the current game! Thanks

it has been done in previous versions... I might have a file somewhere if I find it will upload...check fmbase/sortitoutsi etc for previous FM 13/12 there are several out there, you can use those files in fm14...the merged national team was pretty good when I did this, also did a Yugoslavia nation, they got to final of the world cup:D

Yugoslavia ALWAYS becomes a powerhouse in all my tests (especially when U27 players move to abroad is kept to a minimum and when all the major players are transferred back to Yugoslavia) and the clubs play a significant role in continental comps, even get to win them a few times (Dinamo and Partizan)

One question what should it be called:

1) Only Ireland or

2) Republic Of Ireland?

Well, the Republic of Ireland's league system (the League of Ireland) broke away from the Irish League (which is now, as a result, confined to Northern Ireland). So my suggestion would be to just use the name of the original Irish League: the Irish League! ;)

The Irish League is the second oldest football league in the world. The only one that is older is the (English) Football League, which was invented by a Scotsman.

Archived