Wrong shirts on tactics screen

Not really a huge problem i know but it's one that is really annoying me..

I'm playing as Newcastle and on my tactics screen the shirts are set as my away colours and not the traditional black and white stripes,it's not because i'm playing against someone with a similar coloured kit as it's been happening all the way through pre-season....anybody know if this can be fixed?

The kits that are next to the tactics panel denoting your substitutes? They have always been the away kit in this version, if that is what you mean. Otherwise, I have no idea what is going on there.

The kits in the main tactics pitch...they have been my away kit all the way through pre-season.

2r77n6p.jpg

Did you download any kit packs or similar? Try deleting them and seeing if that solves the problem. If so, you know what happened.

If not, I've never had this occur before.

I've had kit packs installed since release date and had no problems,this is the first time i've had this problem...like i said it's not a game breaker but i'm too much of a perfectionist and it's winding me up lol

Also i'm now playing Swansea away with the blue kits in my tactics screen...but on the game itself on 2d my icons are black and white lol.

check the id's of the kits in your graphics folders and compare them the to config and also in game .... In prefrences you can tick show unique id's

It's not a problem with any kit packs mate as it's only just happened in this save for some reason,in every other save i've done since release day it has been fine..

Here is my first home game of the season against Norwich and yet i'm still stuck playing in blue...maybe Mike Ashley has changed the colours of the team without telling me.

EDIT...it shows on the image below that i'm in blue,but in the game i'm playing in black and white...something aint right lol

16m7xw5.jpg

It's not the away kit it's just a coincidence as it's a blue kit with me also , It's only from 2nd season onwards. Anyone know why/how to fix it? Please its driving me nuts

Ah right i thought it was my away kit with Newcastle having blue as their away..and mine is the first season...it's doing my head in also.

Archived