(FM 14) Guarani Back on Top!

SkyInfernal

TtJg3Jc.jpg

Hello folks! I stumbled apon this forum at work one day and I decided to share my story as well! I already am in my second year in this save so I will try to show what I can about the first year with the club.

Guarani is a club from São Paulo who was a mid table club in the Brazilian First Division for the past decade, but recent terrible form caused the club to drop to the second division. The bad news however came during the next year, when a troubled team and bad coaches led the team through a terrible campaign and they dropped once more, this time to the Third Division.

In Brazil there are state championships during the first months of the year, and the regular division starts in may and runs through the rest of the year. In 2013 Guarani was also relegated to the São Paulo state championship second division.

My goal with this club is to revitalize it from top to bottom and restore the fan's lost pride.

nMbz1uW.jpg

Guarani's stadium Brinco de Ouro has a capacity for 30k people, good training facilities and adequate youth facilities.

2014 Season

*******Please keep in mind the screenshots were taken in 2015.

Transfers

The clubs situation was dire, the team was terrible and many, MANY new signings had to be made. Budget was non existent so loans had to do for this first year. The only decent player we had in our squad was 36 yo veteran Fumagali, who by no means was a brilliant player.

mkiffSy.jpg

Complete Foward Lucas Gaúcho was our best signing during this first year, a great signing for this level and he could clearly lead the club to a promotion.

QGbTTz9.jpg

Midfielder Rudnei was brought in as a player who could fill in almost any spot in the pitch.

5xAhSyd.jpg

Season Results

The Brazilian third division only started in the second semester, and with the club being out of the state championship due to last years relegation our schedule had to be filled with friendly games. Very wierd first semester.

TcjcSuG.jpg

Our first year in the third division was going very well, considering the board only demanded a mid-table position. I guess they just wanted the losses of former years to end. We passed through the first stage with no problems and qualified to the second stage. Sadly we got the second strongest squad in this division and the north-eastern giant Fortaleza swept past us with no problems. The gap in quality was just too big.

9UD4b05.jpg

2015 SEASON

Board Expectations:

Third Division: Mid-Table

São Paulo State Championship: Survive Relegation

Brazilian Cup: --- (Not Qualified due to not being in state championship first division)

I want the third division promotion this year, and im sure I can do better than just survive the state championship.

Transfers:

7CNnyKn.jpg

Huge signing. International keeper Gomes comes from the spurs bench to lead this team towards promotion. I hope he will keep the spot between the posts for a couple of seasons.

mX9nZcN.jpg

With Rudnei aging i needed someone else to hold the midfield slot. I was playing DMs in the spot and they just were not cutting it.

DIMXwvE.jpg

Another great signing for this level, pascoa was playing for fourth division Juventude and I snapped him up.

Ngh472I.jpg

Evangelista was very expensive and cost 80~% of my budget, but I think he will turn into a giant for club and country.

GrxjGrP.jpg

No better tutor for Evangelista than former international Rivaldo. His age is reflected on poor physical stats, but above average technical skills make him an interesting second half option.

ejl3GGU.jpg

Harrison was a brilliant loanee from first division Vitória last year and I managed to snag him up. I expect him and Evangelista to lead the club's midfield during the next years.

pDwhULO.jpg

Pacy poacher and AMC option Thiaginho has great attributes for this level. Since Lucas Gaúcho left for Palmeiras I think he will have lots of chances.

Kx3XgER.jpg

Similar to last year, tons of changes had to be made in the squad.

2015 São Paulo State Championship

Board Expectations: Survive Relegation

My Expectations: Be competitive, possibly get into playoffs.

okXlmjc.jpg

Brilliant show from the lads, we beat most clubs at our level, crushed lower division clubs and even scored points against some bigger clubs. The major highlight was a win against São Paulo at their own stadium.

8IRXGQI.jpg

Sadly the dream ended early as Palmeiras took a victory at our house as last season's striker Lucas Gaúcho scored against us after a questionable penalty call :thdn:. Even though we pascoa was sent out early we still retained control of the pitch but were not able to create much.

2015 Mid-Year Update

Brazilian Summer Transfers

eIfudSs.jpg

Georginio is a magnificant signing. The dutchman is fantastic for this level and will no doubt lead the team towards our deserved promotion.

p57mkcq.jpg

Another foreigner, Sosa will predominantly play as an attacking midfielder and as a winger. His finishing and long shot skills are stunning for this level.

CKhVzd7.jpg

Very cheap backup, Jorquera will be sent on loan asap.

xA3ssUZ.jpg

This guy is not a trasfer but a youth player who has developed brilliantly and will see some play time this year.

Brazilian Third Division Update

iTwy2Cl.jpg

We have been playing well but are terribly inconsistent. We are smashing tons in, but allowing just as many goals in between our own posts.

Rolling in South America myself, its interesting to see another take on the continent with Brazilian football on the agenda.

Huge turnover in players.... but I suppose thats how it has to be right now and then add stability once you climb the ladder.

Good luck.

Rolling in South America myself, its interesting to see another take on the continent with Brazilian football on the agenda.

Huge turnover in players.... but I suppose thats how it has to be right now and then add stability once you climb the ladder.

Good luck.

The original team was terrible, every single player of the original 25 had to go, thats why I had so many changes! I hope they fixed the Libertadores date, I used to miss out on foreign players due to friendly games during the second finals match, that made me quit playing in Brazil back in FM 13.

THIRD DIVISION RESULTS

mIMBQEx.jpg

First stage went as expected, however our defence is still very, very inconsistent. We either rolled over the other team on the field or our decent would let all balls in. Gomes is having a terrible season.

uyjZWBT.jpg

I got lucky and drawed Brasiliense. Their squad was much weaker and they had their two first strikers injured. 1-0 away and 2-0 at home got us promoted! :D Next up, third division title....

G6NT06C.jpg

...Or so I hoped. Joinville put up two brilliant games and took full advantage of our terrible defence. A sad fourth place for us, but it was enough to qualify. Joinville ended up winning the whole thing.

Player and Squad awards

Whoyzem.jpg

Good for the lad, bad news for us. The next day the club was informed by Evangelista himself that he wished to move away and demanded to be transfer listed. He was sold to first division Internacional in January.

bEgq59F.jpg

Even though we were only fourth place we put up some spectacular performances and ended up with the largest amount of goals scored.

EpnMH9g.jpg

A surprise during the league was the performance of Cristan Lema. He was brought in as a last minute cover due to an injury but performed very well and took the starting spot from Cesinha. The fact that he was the only player performing when compared to all other defenders lead him to gain recognition in the club and with that...

tQ7EI7R.jpg

...the fans voted Lema as player of the year!

2016 SEASON

Board Expectations:

Second Division: Promotion

São Paulo State Championship: Mid Table position

Brazilian Cup: No Expectations

My Expectations:

Second Division: Due to large salaries the board is expecting a back-to-back promotion. This will be very difficult, but with some new signings we can make it happen.

São Paulo State Championship: I think we can easily get into the qualifiers once again.

Brazilian Cup: Not important right now.

lNdRobS.jpg

I wont use any of Gremios players but the extra money is always welcome.

mc9twzk.jpg

Crazy expectations from the board considering we just got promoted.

2016 January Transfers

wfg3aeq.jpg

With the sale of Evangelista I was able to buy several new players which will ad depth and quality to our team.

nKaMaFI.jpg

Gabriel was very cheap and will give Martínez a run for the first LB spot.

V0GXlgO.jpg

I love playing with wingers and this guy fit the bill perfectly.

SPio0WA.jpg

Signing of the season right here. This guy has been hopping from one club to another and has finally settled down with me (for now). He is magnificent and has plenty of time to develop into a world class player.

hxm4GWh.jpg

After Fluminense released him, Rafinha will be another midfield option that can offer a little more creativity.

kcBOT5f.jpg

Harrison asked to be transfer listed so I needed someone else to become a creative force within the club. Experience midfielder Mérida from Gremio will fill that role for now.

vOYf3om.jpg

Luisinho is another AMC who had a good season at Nautico but was no longer needed by the club. Cheap buy and will be available as cover.

ySCtseX.jpg

Pascoa suffered a major injury and is out for the next months. Uchoa was brought in to take his place. Possibly permanently.

jdNeRjh.jpg

A second winger, Schumacher was available for free and has room to develop.

2016 São Paulo State Championship

Board Expectations: Mid-Table

My Expectations: Playoffs once again, hopefully pass through the second round

zf2dKDl.jpg

Great campaign once again. We struggled against smaller teams after a brilliant start. We should have been more consistent, but I am satisfied with our results.

0gbZ5tS.jpg

We got Palmeiras again as our rivals in the quarter finals, but sadly we were on the recieving side of a confident pummeling.

gHZqe3c.jpg

Wija once again a vital member of our squad who plays consistently well and recieved recognition for his performances. I expect great things of him to lead us during the Second Division campaign.

2016 Brazilian Second Division

XlCf4WA.jpg

We crushed it. We managed to hold against power houses such as Bahia, Cruzeiro and Atletico Paranaense and completely rolled over weaker oposition. Our attacking midfielders were magnificant this season and put 20 goals move than the second top scoring team. A fantastic team effort lead to our team grabing the title and getting us promoted to the Brazilian First Division!

HofKvlq.jpg

Our midfielders had tons of assists and the goals were spread out. The fans were harsh on Victor Andrade because they expected him to lead the team in goals, however the 20 yo striker wasn't able to respond yet. I kept his morale up assuring him I'd give him time on the pitch to prove himself and develop.

FK280Gz.jpg

I expected more players to be here, but its still something.

qilUUsu.jpg

The equatorian destroyed this league playing a brilliant season with plenty of goals, assists and a few POTM.

yQQr3nU.jpg

Nice to get some recognition as well. :D

e6CLeD3.jpg

:lol:

QVyrQXS.jpg

The board was keen on keeping me and I obviously obliged.

ukv2IQ9.jpg

We still have a long way to go to fill our 30k stadium, but we are on the right path.

C6DxNtd.jpg

Youth players, no brilliant player such as last years Eder.

2017 Season

Board Expectations:

First Division: Survive Relegation

São Paulo State: Reach Semi-Finals

Brazilian Cup: Not Important

My Expectations:

First Division: Survive Relegation

São Paulo State: Reach Semi-Finals

Brazilian Cup: Not Important

In this season my expetations reflect my board. Everything pales in comparison to surviving the First Division. Reaching Semi-Finals in the state champ is nice, and extra cash from the Cup would be good as well, but if I cant survive the First Division my team will break up.

I will play this year with a very similar squad I used to win the Second Division, so unless I find a great player for a decent price I will only pick up subs to form a decent squad. This may proove to be a gamble.

2017 São Paulo State Championship

jEZHrBF.jpg

Qualifying to the Play-Offs is a no brainer. There are too many non-division teams that can be abused...

4miJfq6.jpg

...but once again we fall during our first head-to-head match. We pulled an early lead on Portuguesa but a terrible performance from our defenders allowed them to turn the scores on us.

aEFC9lk.jpg

Our wing-back Gabriel deserved recognition. A very consistent player and he will be vital during our First Division Campaign.

Kw5YZE7.jpg

I guess its worth including this pic as well. The fans sure love Lema.

2017 Brazilian First Division

oya7JjV.jpg

The campaign was a Disaster.

jbvikMy.jpg

Adding salt to the injury, we were relegated in the last game of the season.

v9bKRh0.jpg

Continuing the Guarani tradition, we scored tons of goals, had one of the most prolific midfield in the league, but our defence was a complete disaster...

xxyDhG7.jpg

...the only exception being fan-favorite Lema, who will leave the club very soon.

What is next?

I will rebuild the whole squad and take this team back to the first division. Some players have asked to remain in the club, but I will send most of them away. Our relegation was my fault entierly because I deposited my trust on a team who got promoted two seasons in a row and were over-performing. Changes will be made in all areas of the squad.

I will not give up on Guarani unless the board wants me out.

2018 Season

pbTlZMq.jpg

Folha de São Paulo, January 2, 2018

"Relegation, financial problems, insecurity, unsatisfaction. All these words can describe Guarani at this moment. The pressure is on and the unsatisfaction demonstrated by Guaranis board during yesterdays interview about last seasons performance was paupable. There is speculation if previously sucessfull manager Shaka will retain his position ahead of the group or if the board will decide to part ways with the manager. In yesterdays interview Shaka talked about his future in the club..."

akRos0S.jpg

Last years campaign was a lesson to myself and to the players that consistency is key. We were a team with a strong offensive power, but also a team who failed to regroup and to retain advantages we set early on. Some people say we were over-achieving but I think the correct statement would be overly ambitious. There will be many changes in this years squad and a large selection of players will leave us during this transfer window. I will remain in the club untill my contract expires and I have told the board about my wish to renew my contract. I will not allow one bad year to end my career in this club because my goal is to lead Bugre to glory, one step at a time. My future is in their hands.

Z2J4fF3.jpg

During today's training routine a large portion of the players were missing, and the teams physiotherapist mentioned that a special training in order to retain fitness lost during the christmas break was assigned to most of the squad. Manager Shaka was on the field, but spent most of his time talking to his staff.

2018 Transfers

4JlEBFD.jpg

Twenty one players left the club. All transfer requests were met, and any player who was not satisfied with the club currently was asked to leave. Big changes had to be made.

sp3dd01.jpg

After a good run with us last year on-loan Willie from Cruzeiro was glad to sign on with us. This pacy midfielder knows how to put the ball in the back of the net.

xgi1vkG.jpg

Valdivia is a very versatile players who will cover many spots in the pitch. Brilliant and cheap signing.

KoS5F1R.jpg

This young defender comes from Colombia to help construct a new defensive unit in this club.

cb7cp7V.jpg

A bargain from first division Fluminense, Rai will certainly fill in Romários shoes as our right back winger.

BynQPZ8.jpg

This brilliant player comes in from Russia after failing to adapt to the country. This guy is stunning and could develop into an absolute monster.

G1DhPeV.jpg

Another young adition to our defensive unit, Marlon can develop into a solid defender.

DUvj5Hb.jpg

This guy was destroying the second division goal-scoring records during my promotion year, but fell out of grace during his last season at Portuguesa. I am hoping he will be able to return to his old form with us.

2018 Summer Transfers

rl9Xi6I.jpg

Srdjan is a fantastic signing for this level. Not only this, but he is probably one of the best DMs in the continent as well. A true bargain.

oVe10Nd.jpg

I like to have a bulky option up front so I decided to pick this guy up.

QyCMMNV.jpg

Free backup, probably will get loaned with option to return.

1TZ5w9U.jpg

Released from City due to his problems with the manager. This guy is a gamble because I am very harsh with regards to player behavior, lets see how it turns out. In either case, I will make a profit from him.

2018 Brazilian Second Division

F0ipWWh.jpg

Bahia was leading the competition during the first months because we lost both legs against them, but we were absolutely fantastic against the rest of the oposition.

oPVWosR.jpg

You will notice that a certain player was the absolute star of this competition.

3fCOcXD.jpg

:D

tmOOo4e.jpg

Brilliant season from the left-back. He has been with me for the past four seasons and has constantly prooved himself on the pitch. Fantastic player on the way to becoming a club legend.

QPxC5ep.jpg

:applause:

juHHSeA.jpg

tmOOo4e.jpg

h1vqXmq.jpg

:brock:

ZyEHxQ6.jpg

Reinaldo Elias was a big surprise as well, the youngster was promoted up from the younger squads and managed to keep his position as a box-to-box midfielder.

2PnAwsl.jpg

As expected.

GMT0xKG.jpg

:cool:

Wow, Gabriel was fantastic! Quality record-breaking season for the team as a whole as well.

He has been so consistent during the last years considering he came for free from a fourth division club.

As you mentioned earlier Allan is developing very well, I have big hopes for him!

2019 Season

Board Expectations:

Brazilian First Division: Survive Relegation

Brazilian Cup: Fourth Round

São Paulo State Championship: Semi-Finals

My Expectations:

Brazilian First Division: I have to agree with the board, last time we have been up here the squad did not play well and we were relegated in the last turn.

Brazilian Cup: Irrelevant atm.

São Paulo State Championship: I think we can challenge for the title if we get lucky with our draws.

2019 Transfers

9p8IUK8.jpg

I got rid of some aging players and brought in a mix of experienced players and newer ones that will develop. Overall a great transfer window.

az5LtdY.jpg

I've had my eye on Gabriel for some time now and once he fell off in Corinthians I new this was my chance to sign him up. I didnt expect it to be this cheap.

yszgqcq.jpg

Belarus international, a past favorite of mine, Bressan will become a consistent rock in this teams attacking midfield.

eqDpq4y.jpg

Former brazilian international, I got him after his contract at Anji was running up. His experience and brilliant mental stats will make him pivotal during our campaign.

9RBAZKy.jpg

I finally found a bulky striker that I am satisfied with. I have been searching for a player with his stats during the past 5 years. I hope he lives up to the hype.

W70k7oq.jpg

Brilliant young player who went out early and got home-sick. He has very high wages but I recon he can develop enough to become a very important key-player.

F1J4mQT.jpg

Flamengo transfer listed this kid and I got him on the cheap, will be loaned out.

2019 São Paulo State Championship

D6R8Pne.jpg

As expected.

kMySq3V.jpg

Couple years ago Portuguesa managed to kick us out as this stage, nice to oust them this year.

FasZdw1.jpg

Very intense game with São Paulo that was won in the penalties. Brilliant performance by our keeper who defended two penalties.

Finals First Leg

DLQ4774.jpg

What a complicated game. Santos had the better team on the pitch but our defence worked wonders. Not sure how we pulled this off.

Finals SecondLeg

3t6uxnQ.jpg

Devastating for the squad. We were so close this time. This is the exact moment when Santos goalie defended Charutos kick. Quality effort tho.

MhDQx9Z.jpg

vmIY7Yt.jpg

wmg6bYt.jpg

zItdScC.jpg

:)

Allan will be amazing.

He is still very young so Bressan has been the first option for squads AP, but he is developing so well I'm pretty sure he will be a first option next year.

After next year's São Paulo Championship I will post some profile pics of young players who may lead the club to glory.

2019 Brazilian First Division

k61YV8b.jpg

We had a great start of the year, but once Fernandinho suffered a 7 week injury our form plummeted and we faced two months of draws and losses. Once he returned to the squad we were able to find our form again and finished the season in 8th place. I am ok with that.

yr7iD20.jpg

Great season from Barbosa.

7asyzPM.jpg

Nothing better in the Brazilian league than consistency, and Bressan provides that.

9wtvk0k.jpg

:thup:

mkDJTau.jpg

Brilliant season from the center back, he is being harassed by almost all other first division team and some Russian blokes as well, but I managed to sign him on a new contract.

u9Oqo50.jpg

2020 Season

Board Expectations:

Brazilian First Divison: Mid-Table

São Paulo State Championship: Reach Semi-Finals

Brazilian Cup: Not Interested

My Expectations:

Brazilian First Divison: I think we can fight for a Libertadores spot this year.

São Paulo State Championship: Lets try to take a title this year

Brazilian Cup: Not Interested

2020 Transfers

Nuu5y1r.jpg

Good, solid winger. He will fill in the gap Romário left a couple of seasons ago.

E8qM2WQ.jpg

Great free signing from Atletico Mineiro, pitty he came inured.

dk9YhU5.jpg

For some reason, São Paulo let me grab him for R$ 400k, which is insanely cheap for a player of hiss level.

Dc4HVh5.jpg

Another great player that I grabbed at the end of his current contract.

VABCUkT.jpg

I made the mistake of not renewing some contracts soon enough and I lost Bauman during the mid-year transfer window, so I grabbed this Boca youngster to become the teams second striker after Barbosa.

2020 São Paulo State Championship

5TaGwSV.jpg

Fantastic start for this season, the team has been playing at a su

JNuKmn7.jpg

Lucky first draw during qualifiers, rolled offer this third division oposition.

UCYyydb.jpg

Fantastic match by our squad. Corinthians has a brilliant team and we were solid enough during this nail-biter to take the win in the end. We made it to the finals!

2020 São Paulo State Championship Finals

Guarani-09-Torcedores-Brinco-de-Ouro-1024x682.jpg

Guarani supporters from all over the state migrate to the Brinco de Ouro in order to watch Guarani face São Paulo in this years state finals.

dqwmcdkmrolcikb2bzfdfeyfd.jpg

Due to our fantastic campaign so far we are the favorites going into the match.

The Final Match

0Lhnt7p.jpg

We lost the first leg 1-2, and the second game was no easy task. Our team captain put it in the back of the net in the second minute, sending the game to the penalties....

c4gt4tQ.jpg

...AND WE DID IT!! This is the first challenging title I managed to conquer with Guarani, and hopefully this is the start of our dominant era in Brazilian history.

IRvOvHR.jpg

:lol:

6VsaQPC.jpg

:thup:

MucAPT1.jpg

X1KFQlY.jpg

We managed to fill up our stadium, fantastic news.

2020 Brazilian First Division

snxzlMw.jpg

We lost some silly points at home in games we should have won, and we weren't able to hold back Fluminense in either games we played against us. Considering these games, I'd say we took a step in the right direction.

fkdNGOZ.jpg

Stats.

UChSvmG.jpg

Once again one of our defenders is selected at fan favorite.

smEx5HV.jpg

A step in the right direction.

FR5esXg.jpg

Teams are now starting to approach me, interesting.

A0z06E0.jpg

I'm staying at Guarani untill I conquer this continent.

2021 Season

Board Expectations:

Brazilian First Division: Libertadores

State Championship: Finals

Copa Sudamericana: No Expectations

My Expectations:

State Championship: Finals

Brazilian Cup: Irrelevant

Copa Sudamericana: This is my first international competition, lets see how this will work out.

2020 Transfers

QBcOcUC.jpg

Good signing, will probably take Charutos or Marlons spot if he continues to develop.

YBEgChK.jpg

I managed to sign him after PSG let him go. Fantastic player and still very young.

i5etVIR.jpg

I needed a back up GK

SPq7snc.jpg

One of my youngsters is becoming a world class player. He played 40 games for first division Curitiba last year and developed into this monster.

NklP32e.jpg

Croatian International comes after his contract expired, lets see if he can bring in competition to my already bulky attacking midfield.

CbzrASY.jpg

:cool:

2021 Copa Sudamericana

copa-sudamericana.jpg

0UGCu1x.jpg

We were lucky to draw Portuguesa during the Preliminary round and cruised past them.

COSAMRF.jpg

I faced Colombias Milionarios in my first international challenge since taking over Guarani and it was a very though game won during the last minutes of the second leg at home.

DKAmaHW.jpg

Sadly we drew a much stronger Boca Juniors during the Quarter Finals and we were sent home after a crusing 1-4 away defeat after a solid 1-0 victory at home.

The dream is over for now, but the first taste of international competitions is very sweet and qualifying for the Libertadores has to be our primary goal this season.

2021 Brazilian First Division

AcBpWBn.jpg

Terrible, terrible season. Our team was hopeless against any oposition during the first five months and presented a terribly inconsistent performance on the pitch. Players were very unhappy and many requests to leave were made. I obviously obliged and was happy to see the back of all those non-beleivers. Most notably was Marlon, POTY in 2020 who left for 12 million reais.

ufWTvll.jpg

Dreadfull.

NNpCJVm.jpg

Oddly enough, França (who we bough after a two season loan from Fluminense), managed to stack a good ammount of assists.

OF7hRe0.jpg

87LTlNd.jpg

I was pretty mad during the whole season. Every time we seemed to find ourselves we rapidly returned to a month of terrible performances.

v7Lfngr.jpg

To top it off, Fernandinho had enough and is retiring.

2022 Season

Board Expectations:

São Paulo State Championship: Semi-Finals

My Expectations:

Brazilian First Division: Libertadores. We have to improve from last years performance. We have a quality squad this year and the young players have developed enough into their young 20's. Its time to grab this competition by force.

São Paulo State Championship: Finals, I want another trophy.

Brazilian Cup: I think we have a large enough squad to challenge for the title. Still have little importance.

2022 Transfers

MHtXLie.jpg

Many players were sent off due to their behavior and performance on the pitch.

HjWeAdo.jpg

A nice signing from the relegated Bahia. His physical stats are not that great but his brilliant mental stats are fantastic for a player of his age.

Ol1demi.jpg

Ngombo's contract was expiring so I managed to grab the belgian midfilder for a good price. Young and strong physically, this guy can an proove to be a bargain.

Id0pi2q.jpg

Another defender grabbed at the end of his contract.

Z9ux23F.jpg

After Rai left I needed a second option for a right winger and Fluminense let him go for a very good price.

HKgUDLI.jpg

With Roberto injured i needed a second option in the left back slot, so I got this guy on a loan.

XkgGoL6.jpg

If our goalie struggles once more with his performances Michael will take over his spot.

2022 Player Profiles

I have made many squad changes during the last years and a few players have retained their splot in the first team. I think its time I showcase some of these players, because you guys will most likely see some of them performing for us during the next years.

INauHKk.jpg

The portuguese international is our rock in the back. He joined us in 2018 and is now being harassed by clubs from all over the world. He will remain as our first choice in the back untill he retires or is sold for a silly ammount of money.

ixZ0Qhe.jpg

Fernandinho's heir, Molina has a fantastic distribution of the ball, solid mental stats and has been developing well his physical stats. He may turn out to be a world class player ans has been called for his international side since the age of 19.

Mbc9ic9.jpg

Allan was raised in Fortaleza and bought by the russians. After failing to adapt to the new environment he returned to brazil at one fifth his original selling value. A true bargain that has been developing at a monster rate. Part of our midfield golden trio.

YWz58rl.jpg

The best signing from last years bunch, Camanducaia's good distribution from the back allows us to take control of the pitch. Good mental stats and physical stats make him a gem that many clubs are after.

O6FrJ2G.jpg

For some reason São Paulo threw this lad out the back door and I was able to pick him up for a very cheap price. His physical stats are insane and him rate of developing is fantastic. Part of our midfield golden trio.

cOya8tO.jpg

After a two season loan from Fluminense we signed França us. Initially he was a second option to Roberto, but after plenty of injuries and a good consistent performance, França took the first spot and held on tightly.

PWdPgBg.jpg

This striker from Boca has great stats all around, hopefully his performance will improove this year.

OhvsGIq.jpg

Guido is the gem from our club's youngster program. I have the feeling he will turn into a world class player. Part of our midfield golden trio.

sBnNejU.jpg

Last but not least, the player with the most caps since I took hold of Guarani, our goalie Alessandro. He is also part of our youngsters and has been playing with us since our third division campaign. His performances lately have not been brilliant, but I refuse to let this guy go. He has 258 caps at the age of 23 and has been constantly developing during the past nine years with us. I will turn this guy into a club legend, with or without the support of our fans.

On a final note, I would like if you guys could give me some critisize my threads format. If you enjoy/dislike certain aspects of it, and why. One thing I will always maintain in my posts is player stat screenshots, because it is the thing I enjoy most watching in threads.

Archived