Player Unavailable for next game?

I'm Bolton in the Championship and I've just picked up Andrea Masiello on a free outside the transfer window, he was unattached and his history indicates he hasn't played for anyone for over a year. For some reason though he has a status 'Una' which when I hover over it just says 'Unavailable for next game' but doesn't give any reasons at all. I can't find anything in his profile to indicate why this is, does anyone have any ideas?

I was going to point out where it mentions his suspension but it's not there in FMC. In the full game it says "Unavailable to play club soccer until 1/30/2015" on his profile page.

Probably worth reporting as a bug, that information should be somewhere in FMC. In general though, be wary about players who start the game with no club and a "Una" by their name as they've likely got a global suspension.

The information is available in FMC - you can see it on his Player Profile screen, on the 'Player Status' tab.

"Unavailable to play club football until 3/1/2015"

That's not really very helpful, the Player Status tab is not shown as default and it's not shown anywhere else. I didn't even know that tab was available until specifically hunting for it after you posted that.

Maybe something that should be looked at for future releases?

Archived