Questions about 'unlockable'.

Just finished season two playing FMC for the first time. At the end of the season I see little icons which are, apparently, called unlockables. What are they and how do I unlock them? It seems that I have to literally buy them, as IRL. Is this correct? There were about six or seven of these things that appeared and disappeared on my screen.

Huh? I am not quite clear what you mean by this... I have not seen these icons I don't think. You can get all of the unlockables by getting accomplishments, you don't need to buy them. Go to the FM (menu) button and then to Downloads, you can see them all there and how you get them.

Huh? I am not quite clear what you mean by this... I have not seen these icons I don't think. You can get all of the unlockables by getting accomplishments, you don't need to buy them. Go to the FM (menu) button and then to Downloads, you can see the, all there and how you get them.

Thanks tieio, that was the word, accomplishments. By winning the league I had unlocked the accomplishments, I think!

Archived