Competitive Football Manager

Hello,

I have been an avid player of Football Manager for many years and have competed in a few competitions with other FM players, this is something which I feel is popular but not done very often, I feel that this should occur more often and therefore I have created:

Here’s what this will include:

I will organise and administrate competitions which will be documented on this site.

Your performance in these competitions will result in points being awarded to you

There will be rankings to document peoples performance in the competitions, the more points gained, the higher up the rankings you will climb

Currently the only prize is bragging rights but who knows what the future will hold

What do I want:

I am looking for people to participate if you would like to participate in any of the tournaments you will sign up via the forum

I would like to be able to run many tournaments in different styles this could include; different teams being used, certain requirements in the game (only under 21′s played, no signings, home-grown players only etc…) and much more.

“I don’t want to play”

If you don’t want to play you are more than welcome to spectate or if you want a more hands on role maybe you could assist me in some way just ask in the forums.

Thankyou, pricey687 (Jack)

This is still in the early stages but I posted this to try and gain some publicity and opinions on the idea, I will be adding more over the next few days and will aim to organise a tournament as soon as some people show an interest

Archived