Adding Leagues / Countries to a completed Challenge

• Administrators

You can't I'm afraid. The challenge saves are in 'cross-save' setup which doesn't have add/remove leagues.

• Administrators
Thats a really big shame, as this years version of FMC you allowed users to select more than one league [but disable cross save, so surely the same should have been applied to the

challenges

The challenges are intended to be quick games that you can get through, and 'cross-save' season times are much faster than the 'Advanced Mode'. Even with running 3 countries in 'cross-save' compared to Advanced Mode, the quicker speed is noticeable.

The challenges are intended to be quick games that you can get through, and 'cross-save' season times are much faster than the 'Advanced Mode'. Even with running 3 countries in 'cross-save' compared to Advanced Mode, the quicker speed is noticeable.

So if I have only England Premier League loaded in advanced mode it will still be slower than having the entire English league system on 'cross-save' mode??

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

You need to tick "Remove Nation and League Restrictions" when creating a new FMC game. Keep in mind while this will allow you to add/remove leagues it will affect game speed due to extra players and leagues being run. So I'd suggest trying both out to find something you're comfortable with on your system.

Archived