Editor Challenge Cheat for Unlockables

Hi all, finally got around to getting FM2014 [£20 from GAME] After playing FM2013 for a while and getting all the free unlockables i saw you can now do a custom challenge.

So having a play around with the editor i noticed could you cheat by obtaining a few of the unlockables with only playing a few matches?

Lets say i set the challenge editor to basically win all games up to the start of the challenge, [league and cups]

Generate wonderkids

[lose all first team members]

Change finances to Rich

and dont get relugated?

To have 1 game remaining

If i was to play this challenge i surely would unlock the following

NO WORK PERMITS - due to having the generated wonderkids playing the whole season as the first team were released

FOREIGN INFLUX - due to already having thhe challenge win all games par one that i would play

ATTRIBUTE MASKING - due to possible players scoring, assists etc in winning all games

NO SACKING - due to winning league, and all cups

Would, NO LOAN RESTRICTIONS AND NATIONAL MANAGEMENT also be counted????

The first thought in my head is, "why would you want to do this?" But, an editor at heart myself I do sometimes play around with things to see what they can do, so even this is something I understand. To answer your question, I seriously doubt anyone has tried this so I doubt anyone will have any clue as to what will happen, so go ahead, try it and then let us know what happens.

Ok ill admit, i was purely mucking around with the editor, but it got me thinking that i could possibly obtain unlockables in such a short time, by creating an almost cheaters challenge. Alas it doesnt seem to work, only one unlockable gets unlocked and that is Attribute masking, not even the NO LOAN RESTRICTIONS works [even though the a player i had on loan won the player of the year. Oh well was a nice try.

I am almost glad to hear it didn't work but at the same time the editor and game tweaker in me was extremely curious. I hoped it would work in a way because that might have been a fun quick save... lol

Archived