Ass-Man dealing with contracts?

There isn't! That seems odd indeed... seems like something that would be essential to a streamlined game :) I would never use it, I like doing contracts so I never noticed the absence of this feature.

It would be logical to be able to delegate contracts to the AM/DOF on the screen where you ask them to buy and sell people. :)

In FMC you can ask your Ass Man or DoF (if you have one) to buy or sell players using the "Transfer Target" and "Unwanted List" options. Renewal of contracts I'm afraid you have to handle on your own. But be warned, the DoF is useless, at least in my save. Each and every transfer target given to him, he will come back with a reply "end in failure as both parties are far apart in the valuations" and when ask him to sell unwanted players, he will sell at below values and most of the time will have to pay players money in order for him to leave :(

Hi all, is there anyway of getting my assistant to handle contract dealings in FMC? Just got a news message with loads of players needing new contracts and I can't be bothered dealing with it lol.

I recall reading that the development focus of FMC is to reduce all time required to micro-manage and streamline the game play experience. Where you get to focus on "Tactics" and "Transfers".

That means FMC is a mode for you to focus on the overall tactic and contracts...if you delegate this to your AssMan...what do you play? Just watch the game sim thru at light speed?

If anything, I think they need to improve the Tactic part. Love the Match Plan implementation, but it got BIG gap between preset formation + shouts, and condition indicators shouldn't be just goals and goal differences...this will be for another post...

In FMC you can ask your Ass Man or DoF (if you have one) to buy or sell players using the "Transfer Target" and "Unwanted List" options. Renewal of contracts I'm afraid you have to handle on your own. But be warned, the DoF is useless, at least in my save. Each and every transfer target given to him, he will come back with a reply "end in failure as both parties are far apart in the valuations" and when ask him to sell unwanted players, he will sell at below values and most of the time will have to pay players money in order for him to leave :(

Just FYI...you don't need DoF to utilize Transfer Target and Unwanted List. Your AssMan will step up to the plate if DoF was not available. In the regular mode, DoF got value as it will pick up any slacks that you don't want to handle. But in FMC, I don't see any value in DoF...unless your AssMan is really ******...which is probably better to just fire him and get better. I always play w/o DoF in FMC...

Archived