(First story on here) My Pentagon Challenge - Spinning around like Kylie Minogue!

wiganlover11

Hello lads and lasses, welcome to my first story on this forum, My Pentagon Challenge – Spinning around like Kylie Minogue! First of all, some of you may not be familiar with this ‘Pentagon Challenge’ well here is the challenge – You start unemployed with Sunday league reputation with a whole continent of nations loaded, I decided on Asia, I loaded all the nations and leagues, then added my manager who had ‘Sunday League reputation’ and of course, started unemployed, I then applied to all the jobs and then I finally got a job at….

dGVMAvL.png

Mitra Kukar are a Indoneisian team, playing in the ‘Super League’ which is the top division in the nation. The club are predicted to finish in 3rd position below Persib and Persipura, Persib haven’t won the competition since 1995, the only time they had ever won the title, while Persipura won the title in 2009, 2011 and 2013 (this isn’t THIS year, 2013 is 2012 to them) I write this on 28th February 2013, the league doesn’t start till 23rd November 2013, this is because of the cup, known as ‘Indonesian Cup’ on the game, which runs from 7th January- 29th June, I assume something else goes on because it seems a too long of a break for the players, but I’m not sure. Asia is a very confusing continent and next update I’ll tell you more about the league rules and other things like this that is slightly different from European leagues! Any questions are welcome and apart from that, enjoy the rest of the story and journey!

Archived