When is PSP Vita going to be Release?

Another of these posts being dumped in the FMC section to be lost forever lol. I read somewhere these posts were being locked and redirected to a main post? It seems logical, Vita IS a handheld device, so it seems reasonable to assume that is where it would go.

Biggest joke ever this psp vita/fmc I was excited in the autumn and yes wanted to get one as the thought fmc "on the road" would be great. However to possibly wait until well near the end of the real season is appalling so glad I just stuck to pc version.

Biggest joke ever this psp vita/fmc I was excited in the autumn and yes wanted to get one as the thought fmc "on the road" would be great. However to possibly wait until well near the end of the real season is appalling so glad I just stuck to pc version.

Well, ok, that's terrific except that your being upset isn't going to make it come any faster. It's a shame, I have a PSP too, probably would have checked it out and still will when it comes, it obviously had some setbacks. It is what it is, life goes on!

Archived