Monthly Instalments ???

2013_12_23_00001.jpg

screen capture software"]2013_12_23_00001.jpg

screen capture software[/url]

The "total Value" figure suggests that the £4.9K is split into twelve monthly payments of £408.

The two things that confuse me about that are one, why split such a small amount up into monthly payments?

And two I had asked for £150K so if it was twelve payments of £4.9K that's £58,800 added to the £95K cash comes to £153800 a little more then I was wanting to compensate for the structured deal.

So I'm wondering is the "Total value" figure wrong or if the "total value" figure is right is it possible that the AI misunderstands monthly instalments and thinks that value will be paid each month it would explain why I keep getting low-ball structured deal offers?

Up front - £95,000

12 monthly payments totalling £4900

£9.75k after 10 goals

Potential value if you add all that up is around £110,000 which it says on screen.

It's a bit bizarre that they're offering such small amounts on a monthly deal though, unless that extra 4.9k would take them just over their budget.

And teams always bid for a good bit less than what you want, it's their way of starting the bidding in the hope you'll eventually take less than what you originally wanted.

Archived