[FM14] Wales to Level 4 Plus Additional Cups

Wales down to Level 4 plus some additional cups. The Level 5 and some Level 6 leagues are in the database but they're not complete and at the moment I don't have the time to do them.

Extra Cups are,

FAW Trophy - For teams at Level 3 and below in the North and Level 5 and below in the South.

Welsh Football League Cup - Teams in the Welsh Football League Division 1-3

NEWFA Cup - Teams in North East Wales

NWCFA Cup - Teams on the North Wales Coast

Gwent FA Cup - Teams in Gwent

WWFA Cup - Teams in West Wales

MWFA Cup - Teams in Mid Wales

FAW Youth Cup - U18 Competition. Did try putting Wrexham, Cardiff, Swansea, Colwyn Bay, Newport and Merthyr into it too like in real life but it wouldnt work properly then.

No one has any permission to redistribute this. Nor do they have any permission to make changes and release it as there own like someone did last year by adding incomplete Level 5.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uzzn6v1ibi7m4n4

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Sorry if I'm being dopey, but I get an error when loading - could not find competition 100000024 in the database; I am loading it with other files though?
Try it without other data files, might be the same unique code in the other database

• 2 months later...

Currently working on an update to this which goes down to Level 5 and also includes a few semi-fictitious Under 19 Youth Leagues. By semi-fictitious I mean some are based on actual youth leagues with a few extra teams whilst others are just added for the sake of it.

Currently working on an update to this which goes down to Level 5 and also includes a few semi-fictitious Under 19 Youth Leagues. By semi-fictitious I mean some are based on actual youth leagues with a few extra teams whilst others are just added for the sake of it.

Amazing. I do have to ask two 'greedy' questions though:

1) Will there be relegation from Level 5?

2) Will Bangor University be restricted to having players between 18 and 23?

You're a star!

Amazing. I do have to ask two 'greedy' questions though:

1) Will there be relegation from Level 5?

2) Will Bangor University be restricted to having players between 18 and 23?

You're a star!

There will be relegation from Level 5,

I'll see what I can do with regards to Bangor Uni.

• 2 weeks later...

Level 6 is complete in the database however I'm debating whether to include it as playable or not as some teams aren't being promoted into the correct leagues. For example teams from North Wales end up in League's in South Wales and teams in South Wales keep ending up in leagues in North Wales, this is with the correct regional divisions set for everyone too. Another issue I'm aware of is there being two FC Queens Park. This comes from me adding one FC Queens Park in the game editor, but then adding another FC Queens Park in the main database. I then deleted the FC Queens Park I'd added in the game editor but forgot to remove their division first. So now there are two.

• 5 years later...
On 21/11/2013 at 04:43, CymruAmBythWXM said:

Wales down to Level 4 plus some additional cups. The Level 5 and some Level 6 leagues are in the database but they're not complete and at the moment I don't have the time to do them.

Extra Cups are,

FAW Trophy - For teams at Level 3 and below in the North and Level 5 and below in the South.

Welsh Football League Cup - Teams in the Welsh Football League Division 1-3

NEWFA Cup - Teams in North East Wales

NWCFA Cup - Teams on the North Wales Coast

Gwent FA Cup - Teams in Gwent

WWFA Cup - Teams in West Wales

MWFA Cup - Teams in Mid Wales

FAW Youth Cup - U18 Competition. Did try putting Wrexham, Cardiff, Swansea, Colwyn Bay, Newport and Merthyr into it too like in real life but it wouldnt work properly then.

No one has any permission to redistribute this. Nor do they have any permission to make changes and release it as there own like someone did last year by adding incomplete Level 5.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uzzn6v1ibi7m4n4

Hey mate, that link has broken, can you upload this database again?