FMH2014 Standard Logos download by FMHVibe

These files include:

Over 10k logos for clubs, competitions and national teams

How to install:

Select your file - Retina are big phones/tablets, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.

Extract your file using WinRar or 7Zip

Go into the folders and select the ones you want to install.

For iOS -

Drag and drop them into iDevice > app > file sharing > FM 2014 when your device is plugged in

For Android -

Use AirDroid or a connection and drag them into FMH2014_data then logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for retina) then Club or Competition depending on what you are installing.

For Android 2013/14 update - Place them within the CLUBS or COMPETITION folder overwriting current logos if they are licensed.

How can I say thank you?

Please Donate to the site to help cover hosting costs.

Many thanks to FM-View for their base that is used here. This can be downloaded by anyone and is brilliant! Cheers guys.

How long should it take to copy the files over from my pc to phone after I have extracted them?! It currently says 2 hrs!!!! dont think it takes that on the full pc game!
That is an Apple problem, sorry.

Same issue with my Nexus 7, takes forever. Actually it's much faster if you copy the .zip (.rar? can't remember) to your device first then extract it from there into the appropriate folders.

Hmm, have done the transfer and extracted but there appears to be a smattering of logos missing from the Skrill north and south. Ie Gosport Borough (whom I would like to manage) Are they on there? If so do you know the Gosport logo number so i can check if it transfered correctly? Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Great work Dec, thank you!

On a slightly unrelated matter, I was looking to download the faces mega pack but was a tad worried about how much space they'll take up on my iPad. Any definitive answer as to how much room I'll need?

What size logos do you have and I can tell you exactly how much each .zip is.

It was the face pack I was wondering about and it's the retina pack. Says around 700mb unzipped. Does that sound correct?

• 2 months later...

These files include:

Over 7k logos for clubs, competitions and national teams.

Note: Megapack v3 now includes Update 1 too as well as National Teams and Competition/Club updates.

How to install:

Select your file - Retina (HVGA/Retina/TV in credits) are big phones/tablets, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.

Extract your file using WinRar or 7Zip

Go into the folders and select the ones you want to install.

For iOS -

On iTunes drag and drop them into iDevice > app > file sharing > FM 2014 when your device is plugged in

For Android -

Use AirDroid or a connection and drag them into FMH2014_data then logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for retina). Then place all the club_ ones into CLUBS and comp_ into COMPS folders.

*Note* There are a lot of files, it can take a while to start and then to transfer, please give them time (especially on iTunes).

How can I say thank you?

Please Donate to the site to help cover hosting costs.

Many thanks to FM-View for their base that is used here. This can be downloaded by anyone and is brilliant! Cheers guys.

Archived