Post your squads and buys

HI! im new to the forums for posting but have been visiting them for some time so i thought why not have a crack!

Southampton 4-3-3

Gk. Paul Smith

Dl. Jim Brennan

Dr. Alexander Ostlund

Dc. Danny Higginbotham

Dc. Michael Svensson

Mlc.David Prutton

Mc. Alexandre Favaro* 23 brzln Free

Mrc.sergio conceicao* 31 prtgse 300k

Flc.Marian Pahars

Fc. Vladimir Beschastnykh* 31 rssn 200k

Frc.Dexter Blackstock

Im still in first season and after 36 games im finally top (only by 1 point!) but i was amazed at my progress in the league cup being knocked out in the semi by liverpool on penalties as they beat me 2-1 at anfield (first leg) and getting it to 2-1 at st.marys... wow

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GaleaFC:

i've gone as Man Utd and only bought 2 players atm, but Man Utd dont start off with alot of money and nobody has offered any money for my transfer listed players yet.

GK-Van Der Sar

DL-Heinze

DR-Neville

DC-Caneira (paid a massive £10 million to get him and now worth £3.5 million)

DC-Ferdinand

ML-Rooney

MR-Ronaldo

MC-Scholes

MC-Park

FC-Mista (paid £7.5 million and now worth £13.5 million, hes played 34 games and scored 27 times!!! also hes been MoM 11 times)

FC-Nistelrooy

SB1-Howard

SB2-O'Shea

SB3-Fortune

SB4-Evra

SB5-Saha

1ST-Man Utd...59 PTS

2ND-Liverpool.58 PTS

3RD-Chelsea...57 PTS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did you do it? I have the original ManUtd squad, then I tried 442, 451, 433 but RVN and Rooney just does not have too many shot at goal... mostly 1 or 2 shots per game. I am now out of champions league, 18th in the table after 9 games... supporters protesting for the past 4 matches... I think i am gonna sack... help!

Archived