Ice effect/lack of friction

akkm

The ice rink effect/sliding/lack of friction really detracts from the visuals of this new ME. Players sliding after passing particularly while running/clunky movement/slide rotating when attempting to turn are a ludicrous feature of this game and make it unwatchable at times..it has existed now since fm13 so could it be fixed for once and for all please. Are SI using a template that was used for their eastside hockey management game or what ?!!! It is unacceptable a year later that this hasn't been addressed and resolved.

Is this why keepers slide out of their penalty area and handball it ?

The most annoying thing is it would look great if this was sorted but right now the graphics only look better than fm12 when it is a still shot and nothing moves !!!

SI - can you even acknowledge whether this is being worked on or not ? Or is it something that cannot be fixed ?

There is a bit of slide (watch a player take a long throw-in, as an example), but it's just an animation issue and isn't actually representative of any fundamental ME issues. I never really let this sort of stuff bother me, but can understand why people want it sorted.

The goalkeepers carrying the ball out of the area is unrelated, and due to be fixed.

Please add future observations of this type into the feedback thread.

Archived