AI can't free up enough funds to complete the transfer

I do this all the time - bid for a player even though I can't afford him, in the hope I can adjust my budget or sell a player before the confirmation comes through.

I also do it to stop palyers going to my rivals; Chelsea were trying to buy Cirigliano on transfer deadline day who I also wanted but could not afford. So I matched their bid, offered him a monster contract and he chose my team. Then I had to cancel the deal but the deadline passed and Chelsea didn't put in another bid. Sorted.

I do this all the time - bid for a player even though I can't afford him, in the hope I can adjust my budget or sell a player before the confirmation comes through.

I also do it to stop palyers going to my rivals; Chelsea were trying to buy Cirigliano on transfer deadline day who I also wanted but could not afford. So I matched their bid, offered him a monster contract and he chose my team. Then I had to cancel the deal but the deadline passed and Chelsea didn't put in another bid. Sorted.

Poor show lol

So wrong, but it works.

Archived