FM14 won't let me play my own player (agent ownership)

Hi,

I've signed a player (Vitinho) for free at the end of his contract, but although the next season has just started he cannot play for my team because of the agent ownership.

I get that; usualy when I buy a player I have to pay for the agent's part to make the deal happen (at least in the UK; I'm playing Arsenal) but unless I miised it, there was no option to do so when he signed for free. The thing is, although I am willing to, I cannot find any link/menu/whatever to pay for his agent ownership.

Is this a bug or am I missing something here?

Cheers,

Ok, so if think there's definitively a bug there.

If I want to make an offer to Vitinho, I have to first click on his name to get to his profile then click on the top right button to make an offer. If I use the quick right click on his name then make an offer, or if I use the 'make an offer' button from my news feed (once the agent has declined it for instance), it just won;t let me do it. And the worst part is that once it doesn't allow me, I can do the 'proper' way either; I have to click on cotinue then do it again.

Another related issue is when I click to the transfert center, the nagociated offer from the agent doesn't appear at all although the icon says there's one action to take.

Be good if you could report this in the bugs forum :thup:

Did it after you asked me to, thanks.

That's odd. I signed Vitinho at the end of his contract and he was fine to play. I didn't have to pay his agent a penny.

Even weirder, maybe my Vitinho's agent was looking a a few more bucks ;)

Archived