Clwb Pêl Droed Caersws

dafuge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They want us to stay up, which won't be easy.

Currently we have played 4, lost 4, scored 0 and conceded 19 :D

Would Caersws be so kind to loan out Tod for a few months?

I truly hope you won't get relegated, but what happens in that case since there are no lower leagues? Do you get to play only cup games, hoping the game will calculate your promotion again?

Goal difference during your first season at Caersws was 43:50. It seems Seven Sisters present way tougher challenge.

In my first season there was one professional club (TNS), this season there are 11. The gap between Seven Sisters and the other teams is astonishing.

We badly need a decent striker, we just can't score goals.

I'm also looking forward to the league split so we can avoid the ten goal batterings by the big clubs. We might even be able to put a couple of results together then.

One thing though. Didn't even think about it before but despite being promoted to the 2nd best league in the world (according to rankings) and even having a secure financial condition Seven Sisters didn't turn pro? It's kinda odd. :confused:

One thing though. Didn't even think about it before but despite being promoted to the 2nd best league in the world (according to rankings) and even having a secure financial condition Seven Sisters didn't turn pro? It's kinda odd. :confused:

The board tell me they can't afford it.

We had about £1.5m in the bank, but there's not a lot of income from the Welsh League.

It seems your success with Caersws has made the top of the Welsh league too good even for you at the moment? Has your new job been under threat yet with the heavy defeats?

I got called into a board meeting after a heavy cup defeat to a rival, but my job doesn't seem to be at risk since that.

Caersws are increasing the gap, really didn't expect that. When you say that you will spend cash in January, does that mean you didn't want to pay for players in the summer, or just there were no intresting targets?

Did that fitness coach find a new club job yet?

Caersws are increasing the gap, really didn't expect that. When you say that you will spend cash in January, does that mean you didn't want to pay for players in the summer, or just there were no intresting targets?

Did that fitness coach find a new club job yet?

With just two scouts I had to narrow my searching quite a lot, so I looked at free transfers only. When it came to January I was able to sign four Cwmamman players on the cheap as their contracts were expiring at the end of the season. I could have got them for free in July, but it might be too late then.

Asier Royo is still managing Germany.

Seven Sisters - Corbett Sports Welsh Premier League - 2069/70

In my first season at my new club I set myself the challenge of keeping a semi-pro club up in one of the biggest leagues in the World.

League Table - despite our laughable defence, we picked up enough wins to edge out Airbus to safety.

Domestic Cups - both games came early on in the season, when we were terrible.

Transfers - a huge number of players came and went as I desperately tried to put a squad together capable of staying up.

Squad - most positions need improving for next season.

Finances - there's still a decent amount of money left, which will he needed for next season.

Key Player Profiles:

Michael Bond - star player and top scorer. Shame he's leaving.

Daniel Holland - the striker brought in to score the goals to save us.

Daniel Callaghan - a solid defender.

Chris Morgan - another important January signing.

Nick Holmes - another decent defender.

Career Overview

Season    Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2069/70   10th         

Next Season

The squad badly needs strengthening, ready for yet another relegation battle. I just hope the promoted clubs are weak enough for us to beat them.

quick question as its something I've been interested in, how many years of sustained success does it take to increase the league rep?

I didn't really track it all the way from the start, but it looks like the league was ranked 12th in around 2030. We were in the CL group stages back then, occasionally making it out of them.

The most important thing is you stayed up, next season must bring improvements in all areas. Did you ask the board for a parent club, to get some quality loans?

The most important thing is you stayed up, next season must bring improvements in all areas. Did you ask the board for a parent club, to get some quality loans?

They reject it every time.

I tried loans in January with no luck. My only success has been raiding the relegated clubs, which says it all.

Archived