FM14: Rate My Regen Thread

PequenoGenio

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that right back is the most logic place for him, if you have really good players there, then mayby DMC (but he has low'ish bravery) - but right back for me

He has fantastic physical attributes, just want to use him correctly :)

Here's a 15 year old Regen that came through my youth ranks:

BenCrawford_OverviewAttributes_zps6d095e3b.png

Currently got him on training for Quickness. Suited to a Target man role but as I like to play with a Complete Forward on Support I'm trying to get his stats up for that. Pace and Acceleration are the two which need improving for that role atm.

I went back to a Cardiff game I started, and I finally got to the intake.

I've got this guy, who seems class:

cOLrRYW.png

But I don't use AMC usually (4-5-1). Would this guy work better as a AML or a CM? I'm leaning towards AML because of the crossing stat. He has the PPM 'tries to play way out of trouble' as well.

Here's a 15 year old Regen that came through my youth ranks:

BenCrawford_OverviewAttributes_zps6d095e3b.png

Currently got him on training for Quickness. Suited to a Target man role but as I like to play with a Complete Forward on Support I'm trying to get his stats up for that. Pace and Acceleration are the two which need improving for that role atm.

About a year on:

BenCrawford_OverviewAttributes-2_zpsf1747c5b.png

Much improved Acceleration and Pace, hoping for further improvement there. Looks like he's going to be quality though!

Some absurd players in here!

So this is the fella I just signed. How would you develop him?

9ghhEb4.png

I would increase his Composure and Finishing. He has the ability to a variety of Striker Roles. Pick the role that would fit your tactics, and then develop him accordingly. :)

3 of my all conquering Manchester United side.

I bought Teo as an 18 year old for £11.5m. He looks good then with stats all around 13 and 14 for every stat you see as 16 and above now.I saw him as a dominant central defender but in the end i played him in central midfield due that being the weakest area of my team and his jumping reach.

Teo.png

And here is his partner in crime who came through the Man Utd youth ranks. They have dominated midfield together as a central two in a 4-2-3-1 formation. He shows as PSG because i have just sold him to PSG as i expect to leave Man Utd to manage them shortly so in a bit of cheating am selling my star players to them before i join them.

Salmoni.png

And lastly the goal machine purchased from Huddersfield Town as a 16 year old for £3.8m. He didnt really improve from 16 to 18 but then came on leaps and bounds with a couple of years on load to Sheff Utd in the Championship where he hit 18 in 33 and then he went one better the year after hitting 22 in 33 for Premier League Blackburn Rovers. After that he has led the England and Man Utd front line scoring goals for fun. For England its 3 in 3 at U21 level and 34 in 42 at Main level. He has everything for me.

Carroll.png

Looks an awesome find Hunter.

As I've posted in the Inter thread, I've just picked up this guy for €2.9mil (plus a few add-ons):

JorgeRibas_OverviewAttributes_zps72c65115.png

Edit: Of course, a week after the transfer was completed he injured himself for 3 months.

Don't have a screeny knocking about from when he was generated but he's so good as a treq for my southampton side, knocking on the door of the england squad too. A pity his tackling is so low, otherwise he could have made a very good shadow striker, especially with his amazing pace.

His PPMs are to knock the ball past opponent & play one two's more, my coaches say it'd be useless to train his weaker foot, so I think I will work on his passing/finishing/dribbling mainly, unless anyone else has any good suggestions?

ScreenHunter_129May191615.jpg

had an amazing debut season, but dropped off until last season when he came into his own. This season though he'll be fighting for a place with an ageing Marek Hamsik

ScreenHunter_130May191616.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Alessandro_Noris_Overview_Profile.jpg

This player just came to my youth team and since he has 5* PA I would love to make him a world beater. His flair is only 4 so please give me some suggestions on maybe retraining him to a new position and which role he should play.

Noris that typical Italian name :lol:

72a5c831-2192-453a-a303-6be458d8af35_zpsc260f009.png

1cfb05ab-8f48-4b9e-a4d2-142a02619275_zpsa2788207.png

Some excellent regens in this thread! Posted two of my favourites in my current save. Pomo cost £10m from an Argentine club when he was 17/18 and has developed into my first choice LB. Michael was bought from Brazil for £3.5m and is pushing to be a starter now too.

Ok,so I found this one, very interesting. I have a bunch of fantasic regens, but this one stands out. He is probably the most complete player Ive seen on this game. He is equally good on 4(!) positions. Almost all of his stats are good. I don't even know what to play him as. He's just ridiculous, and also has a lot of potential.

Again, very interesting. Apart from being rather short, he's good at everything, at the age of 20.

0460d-480d3861-99c1-4dbd-9c4a-7e66320f874d.png

0460d-ff3b151c-182f-41e0-aa3d-0a3e1e6ef04f.png

In my first youth intake, I got this gem. I started giving him minutes in the previous season and now is breaking into the starting XI. I tend to play 4-1DM-2-2-1 and 4-2-3-1, I would like to know what type of training should I focus him on!

Any tips? Thanks in advance! :)

Esmer19_zpse5c03509.png

He's got everything, doesn't he... Training should depend on what role you want to develop him into. Perhaps you want a Lampard-style finisher from midfield for your 4-3-3, or maybe you want to turn him into the ultimate deep-lying playmaker? The only thing he probably isn't suited to is purely defensive roles like the anchor man or ball-winning midfielder, as his aggression and bravery are a bit low for those.

Thanks foru your input. Well, I've been using him as a B2B since he seems to be very comfortable thundering through the middle and make the odd through ball with his left foot. He's a nice spare wheel for the CM-D/AP-A depending on the formation. I was trining him as a B2B to cover several fields, but now I'm focusing on some special techincal attributes for his role, like passing and dribbling.

Spent every penny I could.

IN

Caulker

Lallana

Ramirez

Svoboda

Lovren

Borner

Holtby

Peruzzi

OUT

Suarez (DoF sold him from under me!!!!!)

Aspas

Agger

Alberto

Skrtel

Because Suarez went, Sturridge and Batshuayi will be strikers for the season, Needed to strengthen attacking wingers and AMC. As I sold Alberto, Aspas as well.

Spent every penny I could.

IN

Caulker

Lallana

Ramirez

Svoboda

Lovren

Borner

Holtby

Peruzzi

OUT

Suarez (DoF sold him from under me!!!!!)

Aspas

Agger

Alberto

Skrtel

Because Suarez went, Sturridge and Batshuayi will be strikers for the season, Needed to strengthen attacking wingers and AMC. As I sold Alberto, Aspas as well.

Think you've got your threads mixed up here, I suspect that post belongs in the Liverpool thread :brock:

Got this guy when he was sixteen from FC Midtjylland for 18.5K pounds. He then went on to win the best player and golden ball awards at the 2016 Euros when he was just 17! Is one of the best players in the world now, both scores alot and makes a ton of assists.

zuwd3qf.jpg

hello , idon't know if the thread is still active but i decided to put some of my favrout regens

first here is my u19 bayern munchen team

Bayern_Munich_U19_Effectif_Joueurs.png

as you can see 4 players of 4.5 stars and one 5 stars in my first season

jose seanz

hhhh . this mate was playing for atletico madrid B i Brought him for 15 m

Jos_S_enz_Vue_d_ensemble_Profil.png

now Dean Stitfall a 16 years old right back ( Got it from the youth intake) as you can see his from scotland . and i'm playing in germany . because i have a very good world knowledg

Dean_Stitfall_Vue_d_ensemble_Profil.png

jens titz very good left back

Jens_Titz_Vue_d_ensemble_Profil.png

petar bulat a german 15 yers old boy with a croatian second nationality . very good striker

Petar_Bulat_Vue_d_ensemble_Profil.jpg

and this bold turkish bro

Jens_Titz_Vue_d_ensemble_Profil.jpg

that is it for now . this is my top 5 regens (i still got another 4 stars regens . alot of 4 stars . but maybe anothe time )

i'm waiting you rating

p.s : sorry about my english

I know this isn't a picture of some 16, 17 or even 18 year old wonderkid, but he still seems to be such a monster in front of goal. For instance, have a look at his international goals record, which since I took this picture has risen to 70 goals in 70 apps(!). Was wondering if anyone else have seen regens with such an impressive international record?

ywNmluu.png

I know this isn't a picture of some 16, 17 or even 18 year old wonderkid, but he still seems to be such a monster in front of goal. For instance, have a look at his international goals record, which since I took this picture has risen to 70 goals in 70 apps(!). Was wondering if anyone else have seen regens with such an impressive international record?

ywNmluu.png

He looks a very tidy player, the only thing that would worry me is his bravery but even still, he obviously scores goals.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably the best player I've ever had. Mentioned this player in another thread about how much World Class Regens are worth, and he's the one I grabbed when his team was relegated from Ligue 1.

At 18:

dfbd85U.png

At 23, after signing a long term deal (max length + activated 3 year extension)

P28i0we.png

He's the foundation of my high line alongside Ezequiel Munoz (from Palermo). He is pretty adaptable so I'm training him at DM (and considering SW in addition, or instead) to let me use him in more ways. Open to advice RE: PPMs or positions.