Gundo's FM14 European Adventure Challenge™

pogon-logo_zpsfbc09088.png

Miejski Klub Piłkarski Pogoń Siedlce

biało-niebiescy

Squad -- Transfers -- League Table -- Championship Group

The season started with the hint of breakup amongst the camp, many of the key members of the squad having one year remaining on their contracts though this was extended to 2025. The one person to leave though was Rövşän Hüseynov who had hit 54 in 55 Ekstraklasa games. The Azerbaijani leaving for Saudi Club Al-Ittihad for a fee which eventually totalled to Zl 29m. A 30% of next fee clause is still active on that deal. This deal smashed the club record transfer of Martirosyan to Maccabi Tel Aviv which after all clauses amounted to Zl 18m. Needing a new target man for the first time I looked outside eastern Europe and a Brazilian joined, attempts to sign a compatriot although agreed at club level, never amounted. Hernani never settled an after a leave of absence was sent back to Brazil the next window. Furkan Aydin was given a chance. Furkan was signed by Ajax 4 years ago for Zl 19m , was loaned out every year of his contract where he failed to do anything significant and was released but at 6'8'' and 15 stone he was deemed perfect by his manager to lead the attack.

European Football was once again on the agenda and Pogoń Siedlce were handed a tough group. Draws against Galatasaray S.K. and a home draw against Atlético Madrid were enough to see the Polish side continue their European quest. Manchester United the eventual winners of the competition did meet Atlético again in the semi final.The draw for the Europa Cup saw Furkan go back to his old stomping ground Ajax and it was his goal which helped significantly in a 3-1 aggregate victory. S.S. Lazio though proved too strong in round 2 winning 7-2 on agg.Legia Warszawa failed to anything once again in Europa League.

European Club Rankings - - Wisła Kraków 151 , Lech Poznań 72 , Pogoń Siedlce 70 , Legia Warszawa 57

Domestically Legia spent large and the season went to the wire. I won the league merely on ranking which evens things up having lost a league title on goal difference a couple of seasons ago. Polish Football is a two horse race now and a pretty even two horse race though I expect Hristo Stoichkov to once again make significant signings from western Europe. The cup final was a Pogoń Legia affair with the Warsaw side lifting the trophy.

Legia lead the way structurally as the nations biggest club and financially with Pogoń closing fast. In Fact had Pogoń not cleared their debts and made further additions to their stadium they could have held the financial title. The capacity of the stadium will rise to 17500 sometime in the new year.

Top Players of the campaign

Cirkovic - Captain Fantastic makes his usual appearance in the top 3

Parobczk - A season is not complete without Jakub making the top 3

Grigoryan , Mammadov - I cant decide so they both get in my top 3 . Solid season from the Armenian fullback and 21 league clean sheets from the Azerbaijani keeper.

Youth

Nothing

Plans for Next Season

Watch every move made by Stoichkov and counter act - they are so close I can smell Legia

Other Notes

400 games in management and Dzuibinski testimonial Adrian plays a squad role these days though is still the only man who can say " I scored the winning goal in the cup final " at Pogoń Siedlce

[TABLE=class: grid]

[TR]

[TD]League[/TD]

[TD]Position[/TD]

[TD]Cup[/TD]

[TD]Europe[/TD]

[TD]Top Scorer[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PZPN 1.Liga[/TD]

[TD]4TH[/TD]

[TD]Second Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Patryk Wolski (16)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PZPN 1.Liga[/TD]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Second Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Patryk Wolski (17)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]T-Mobile Ekstraklasa[/TD]

[TD]8TH[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Andrei Vassiljev (26)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3RD[/TD]

[TD]Quarter Final[/TD]

[TD]EL - 4TH QF Round[/TD]

[TD]Andrei Vassiljev (41)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3RD[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[TD]EL - 3RD QF Round[/TD]

[TD]Andrei Vassiljev (20)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2ND[/TD]

[TD]Runners Up[/TD]

[TD]Andrei Vassiljev (27)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[TD]EL - Group Stages[/TD]

[TD]Rövşän Hüseynov(25)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[TD]CL - Group Stages - EL First Knockout Round[/TD]

[TD]Rövşän Hüseynov(38)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Runners Up[/TD]

[TD]CL - Group Stages - EL Second Knockout Round[/TD]

[TD]Furkan Aydin (28)[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

biało-niebiescy

Right where do I start with the 2023/24 season - It was a rollercoaster.

Domestically it was upheaval , a new tycoon had rocked up in the student city and set about a revival. After several pretty barren years for their standards Wisła Kraków are back. In fact so much back they only lost once in the entire campaign , a 2-0 defeat away to Pogoń Siedlce in mid November. They stormed away and claimed their first title since 2017.Wisła also knocked Legia and Pogoń out in successive rounds in the Polish Cup to claim the Double. Was it a fluke, with Pogoń Siedlce and Legia Warszawa involved heavily in Europe I don't know. It will be interesting to see what they do next season with European Football added to their schedules.

European Football was once again the main agenda for Pogoń Siedlce and they almost made it out of another tough group . It went to the final game though it was out of my hands. I needed Ajax to get something in Portugal to progress but you can't really trust Ajax to do anything these days. They proved to be mere whipping boys in the group stages. Into the Europa League we went.

Legia Warszawa also represented Poland in the final stages. R.S.C. Anderlecht (1-0 on agg) with Legia taking out AS Monaco (3-2 on agg). Legia Fell in round two to Beşiktaş J.K. as Pogoń Siedlce saw off the challenge of S.C. Braga (4-3 on agg).

Several big clubs had surprisingly fallen by this stage - Tottenham , Internazionale , Dortmund , FC Porto all bowing out of the competition. Fenerbahçe S.K. were next up and the Poles fight back from an opening leg defeat with get through (3-2 on agg).Europa League Semi Final paired Pogoń Siedlce with German club Schalke 04 who were considered way to strong for the Polish side but a lack of discipline saw them reduced to 9 men in both legs and the Poles surprisingly went through (6-2 on agg).

One Night out in Brussels

European Rankings Wisła Kraków 144, Lech Poznań 78 , Legia Warszawa 48 , Pogoń Siedlce 33

Janik - Polish Fullback his best ever year

Johannesson - loaned from Arsenal

Petrosyan - Outshone Parobzck at the back this season

Youth

Nothing

Plans for Next Season

Dethrone Wisła Kraków

[TR]

[TD]League[/TD]

[TD]Position[/TD]

[TD]Cup[/TD]

[TD]Europe[/TD]

[TD]Top Scorer[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PZPN 1.Liga[/TD]

[TD]4TH[/TD]

[TD]Second Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PZPN 1.Liga[/TD]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Second Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]8TH[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3RD[/TD]

[TD]Quarter Final[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3RD[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2ND[/TD]

[TD]Runners Up[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Runners Up[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2ND[/TD]

[TD]Quarter Final[/TD]

[TD]CL - Group Stages - EL Winners[/TD]

[TD]Stefan Johannesson (34)[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

FC Jazz - Season 2021 - Veikkausliiga - 5th

vk1y.png

Two thirds of the way through the season it was looking like it was going to end disastrously. My job was already insecure and we were sat precariously close to the relegation zone. A run of 5 defeats on the trot looked like it could see me sacked, I was summoned to the boardroom to explain a 3-1 away defeat to FC Inter. All that kept me in a job was that we made it through the Europa League 1st round tie against Kalju of Estonia 2-1 on aggregate. Form suddenly improved however and we won 9 of the last 11 fixtures. We could have ended the season in 4th spot again, if we won our last game against FC Ilves who were occupying 4th spot we would have leapfrogged them into what would have been a Europa League place. Not to be but I was just happy to end the season at the right end of the table.

Hopefully next season we can see an improvement. I am not anticipating massive changes to the 1st team squad, I am planning to switch Janne Korhonen to a advanced forward role (he has been playing as the deep lying forward this season) where he can better utilise his pace. I have a good young player, Juuso Latosaari coming through who will take on the deeper role and I will see if I can get a fee for Jari Johansson who has been disappointing.

League Table

Europa League Fixtures

The Team

GK Sami Ristimaki - Another consistent season for the Finnish international keeper.

RB Olli Martikainen - Young full back developing well.

CB Kari Penttila - Young defender had a great second half of the season.

CB Aapo Mononen - Quality centre-back is refusing a new contract. May well let him go next season.

LB Jani Store - Consistent as always at left-back.

RW Martin Eriksson - Not a bad season and has converted to a wing position well. Might be in line for replacement though.

AP Andrey Kolesnikov - Quality as always in midfield

DLP Sebastian Larsson - Was consistent but didn't set the world alight following his move from FC Inter.

LW Joakim Nyman - Had a very good season on the wing having waited a couple of seasons to be given a chance.

AF Jari Johannsson - 19 goals for the 21 year old striker but his lack of pace is making look at other options.

DLF Janne Korhonen - Came on well this season. Might play him as the advanced forward next season to utilise his pace.

Kaiserwatman, congrats on some excellent progress and the three league titles, and the Europa league! Wisla having a tycoon owner should certainly make things interesting domestically but hopefully it strengthens Poland as a whole in Europe.

Andrew Haines, tough draw in the Europa league there, but hopefully next season you can concentrate fully on the league and push towards the top of the table.

Kaiserwatman- congratulations on the Europa league win! Some great progress being made in Poland - good to see you having a good game going. Wisla's tycoon will make it interesting as johnnyquest409 ​says but it will make beating them all the sweeter.

A lot been going on since i took a few days break for Christmas, hope everyone had a good one.

Right first things first Good Luck to Jambo98, Partizan MTZ Minsk have a great story... Lets hope you can give it an happy ending.

Just hovering around outside that big 3 Andrew Haines, here's hoping you can push on.

Shame about dropping the Title Kaiserwatman, but awesome work winning the Europa League. Interesting to have Wisła Kraków to battle with now... Good luck.

Some good progress made by the looks of things Taunton, hopefully you can push into those money filled European places this year...

Well done staying up kroblues, my Austrian Bundesliga looks waaay closer than yours for some reason. Hopefully you can get a mid table spot next season.

Don't think i missed any update's there...

Drew. Obolon Brewer Kyiv. Ukrainian Premier League. 2016/2017

Table much improved from last season, conceding less and playing a lot better, very unlucky to miss out on Europe, but that is the aim for next season.

Team some impressive performances this season; Ivan was my star man up front, 15 league goals for the season, I'll miss him when he goes to PSG; Pavlo was a rock at the back, he may have to play a bit role when I get a half decent centre back with pace in though; Jeroen had a good season on loan from PSV; Mykola was impressive at RB, despite his young age, I feel he can become a very good player for us.

Transfers more youngster were sold to keep us afloat.

Finances

Me

Partizan-MTZ Minsk

211.png

Season 1 - 2014

League Table - 11th

Cup - 3rd Round

Summary

Bit of an up and down first season, which was to be expected. We brought in a host of new signing and loans at the start of the season which meant that gelling was always going to be a problem and as expected, we started slowly. Things started to pick up and a couple of quality additions, including one Vyacheslav Hleb, in mid season transfer window kicked us clear of relegation and towards mid table. Limped home with 2 defeats in the last 2 matches which took us down from 9th to 11th, but avoid relegation was the target and easily achieved.

Key Players

Vyacheslav Hleb - Despite only joining us on a free midseason, was a step up for my team. An ex club legend (although not officially!) delighted to get him back

Andrey Titarenko - Veteran defender recruited to give us a defensive linchpin, and did a solid job for a first season. Not much left him him, even though only 32

Maxim Tchizh - Loan midfielder did well for me, created and scored a few.

Next Season

1) Top half finish

2) Develop some youth - decent intake with my good YRN

biało-niebiescy

The main talking point of the previous season was the re-emergence of the Wisła Kraków and how they would move onwards. In Europe they preformed very well, managing to get out of the Champions League Group Stages which is something I have not yet to achieve. They eventually fell to beaten finalists AC Milan in the last 16. Pogoń Siedlce however were having problems and lumbered into the group stages via the playoffs beating SK Sturm Gratz (2-1) and Schalke 04 (2-2) on away goals.

They were presented with the group of Hell - Manchester City PSG and Zenit. Games against City and PSG were sacrificed with league in mind and Pogoń Siedlce finished the group third with wins over Zenit. They had though during this period gained a nice league in Ekstraklasa. Legia Warszawa progressed from their Europa League Group and actually went further than the Europa League Champions. SL Benfica seeing off Pogoń on away goals in the very first round of knockouts. Legia made it to round two and were moments away from a quarter final before been knocked out by Bayer Leverkusen. Polish Football is certainly on the rise.

European Rankings Lech Poznań 85 , Wisła Kraków 77 , Legia Warszawa 48 , Pogoń Siedlce 33

Given the Champions League group was so difficult and was sacrificed the league was a canter up til around mid November before a wee wobble allowed the slow starters back into the race. It had become blatantly obvious the Iranian striker signed on loan from AS Monaco couldn't play football and he was sent packing. It's not something I've done much but it's something I am going do a lot more of I got a home based striker. A club record spend of Zl4.3m on Marcin Pryka from WKS Zawisza Bydgoszcz. Marcin had propelled Zawisza to beyond their expectations over the last couple of seasons , although he prefers trequarista position he was signed as a striker and that's where he'll play.

The league went to the Final Day , or even minutes but a draw would have been enough for me but fullback Jakub Jurek scored with 3 mins remaining to seal the Ekstraklasa . This indeed sealed the double as Pogoń Siedlce had earlier beaten Miedź Legnica in the Cup Final.

Janik - Ever Present , fabulous season - rewarded with his First Polish Cap

Pryka - Join in January and win top scorer - Polish Player of Season - rewarded with his First Polish Cap

Parobczk - Its a Polish 123 - Jakub now 26 had another cracking season , 15 caps for Poland

Youth

Nothing

Plans for Next Season

Keep Wisła Kraków off top spot

[TR]

[TD]League[/TD]

[TD]Position[/TD]

[TD]Cup[/TD]

[TD]Europe[/TD]

[TD]Top Scorer[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PZPN 1.Liga[/TD]

[TD]4TH[/TD]

[TD]Second Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PZPN 1.Liga[/TD]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Second Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]8TH[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3RD[/TD]

[TD]Quarter Final[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3RD[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2ND[/TD]

[TD]Runners Up[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Runners Up[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2ND[/TD]

[TD]Quarter Final[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]Marcin Pryka (20)[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Not been on here for a bit as Real life got in the way of my save with AEK and when I went back to it I just couldn't get on with it so knocked it on the head.

brettney1980 Well done completing it with AEK

Kaiserwatman Good title win, you've got a real challenge on your hands in Poland so it must make it sweeter that you toppled Wisła.

Jambo98 I nearly went to Belarus just to be Partizan :D Good job on survival and hopefully you can build for next season.

Drew the Cookie Eater A really good season there, hopefully you can make that little extra push for Europe next season

Andrew Haines Sounds like a bad start to the season really hampered you, thankfully you turned it round for a strong finish :)

kroblues Well done on surviving your 1st season, looks like Friesenbichler is a really important player for you.

I'll be restarting this as soon as I can get Lillehammer in Norway promoted, been a bit unsure of what team I wanted to be and after watching the TV show it turns out they are eligible for this challenge and usually some daft reason like that really helps me get in to a save :D

Not been on here for a bit as Real life got in the way of my save with AEK and when I went back to it I just couldn't get on with it so knocked it on the head.

Kaiserwatman Good title win, you've got a real challenge on your hands in Poland so it must make it sweeter that you toppled Wisła.

Yep its been awesome fun out here, always seems to be a curveball chucked in every season to keep it at boiling point. Wisła are back and confident once again of toppling Pogoń Siedlce and Legia Warszawa have a new boss.

Yep its been awesome fun out here, always seems to be a curveball chucked in every season to keep it at boiling point. Wisła are back and confident once again of toppling Pogoń Siedlce and Legia Warszawa have a new boss.

I remember 2 FM's back someone on here (think it was Gundo) had to deal with a tycoon owed club in Norway (was Brann IIRC) and that was a real battle for him. In a way in these lower rep nations it is good to have something like that to deal with because it adds to the challenge and makes it feel especially good if you can beat sides like that to trophies through the sheer hard work :cool:

As for my save, i'm doing it as part of this thread in the career section, if me having the dual nationality is a problem then obviously I will withdraw my participation on here but as the thread says it's just a bit of fun and something different for me, bar the nationality every rule for the challenge I have stuck with so hopefully it isn't a problem :)

Me Me (2)

History

Past positions

It was me with Sola FK :) It was a pretty interesting save at the time (FM12), one of the best I've ever had. Brann dominated the top division for years. I think one season they spent like 55 million on transfers alone. I was only signing Nordic players (self imposed) which made it tougher again. Brann made it to the CL knockouts on a regular bases each season.

Welcome to Norway Dex, awesome name. I'm half way trough season two of Lilyhammer currently. :)

I hope to scale the same heights again this year with Brodd IL. Currently nearing the end of my first season in charge.

I couldn't remember who you was but got the rest right :D Are you doing Nordic only again this year? I've been tempted to go down that route tbh but probably won't as i'm really struggling to get players in that would improve the 1st team by trying that. The DoF has brought a couple to boost the numbers but i'm not even sure they are all that good so survival is about the best I can hope for currently :D

As for the TV show i've got the last 2 of season 2 to watch, really enjoyed this one so far maybe even a little more than the 1st season :)

Was really tempted to start a Youth only type challenge, but decided against it. Nordic only? This year I have made it harder still, signing Norwegian players only! :eek:

Anti-Spiral is also playing in Norway this year and he's signing only Norwegian I believe or has done so far. I suppose in many ways it's the next best thing to doing a youth challenge. My board have been told I will be signing players from my own nation and that we'll be concentrating on developing our own youth players.

Unlucky missing out on a European place Drew, nice season though.

Nice first Season Jambo98, well clear of relegation onwards and upwards now...

Well done winning back your Title Kaiserwatman, Unlucky in Europe.

Welcome back Dexter_Morgan, was wondering where you got to a few days ago... Good luck in Norway excellent choice of club, almost want to copy you again... :D

biało-niebiescy

Squad -- Transfers

MAYHEM is about the only way I can describe the 2025/26 Ekstraklasa Season. Fresh off their dethronement Wisła Kraków have taken an alternative route. They have heavily invested in youth with five or six of the leagues higher rated youth players all signing for Biała Gwiazda. Pretty Much half the Poland U21 squad is now Wisła. Legia Warszawa sacked their coach after a barren spell and constant problems at board level was causing turmoil within the ranks of Pogoń Siedlce.

Following the club takeover at Pogoń Siedlce , Club Legendary Manager O'Reilly was told the club had big plans and one of them was to replace him. Following a defeat to Legia Warszawa at the Wojskowi, the league was no longer in his hands. The future looked bleak. News broke of Legia's failure to beat Sandecja Nowy Sącz and Pogoń Siedlce were back in the race. One a rare occasion of both teams playing at the same time and not on TV , scores were constantly been checked. Legia had choked . The League now firmly back on track with only a draw needed O'Reilly's stay of execution was resolved. 12 Days of Panic but a happy outcome. Sandecja Nowy Sącz were soundly beaten in the final game though to be fair theyare far tougher an opponent at the Ojca Władysława Augustynka. That's the thing with the Ekstraklasa the draw plays a significant role in the destination of the trophy.

League Table - Championship Group

The New Chairman gave indications of his demeanour and attempted to plough cash into the stadium and training facilities. The Brown envelope must not have been thick enough and the council said no

In Europe it was a pretty poor season overall for Polish Clubs , Legia Warszawa failed to make the Europa League Group Stages and Wisła Kraków failed make the Champions League Groups. A major drop after the progress in the past few seasons.

Wisła Kraków failed to progress from the group stages of the Europa League also. Pogoń Siedlce did though fly the flag well once again progressing further than before in the Champions League. This of course matched Wisła Kraków from the season before. Atlético ended any hopes of further progress in the last 16

European Rankings Lech Poznań 147 , Wisła Kraków 70 , Legia Warszawa 53 , Pogoń Siedlce 30

Summer Update as I had run through some of the World cup to get the new European rankings , Mr Tycoon has got bored and gone off an bought a new toy . Wisła are under new ownership though vastly improved financially than the financial rankings a few seasons ago.

Club Rankings 2025/26 , Financials

Janik - Once again Mateusz appears , was originally signed as backup after been released by Legia a few years back

Pryka - Thought he was going to break Vassiljevs record at one point but fell short

Brkovic - Been a few seasons since his last appearance in the top three , Top Season Slobadan

Youth

Nothing

Plans for Next Season

I am getting to a crossroads , the majority of my side have been here now 8 - 10 years as I happy with the squad and how they worked with the system but now they are pretty much all approaching 30/31. Parobzck my only useful academy product is now 27. Its time to find some fresh blood over the next two seasons or so and integrate them

Adrian Dzuibinksi has announced his retirement from Football , The Attacking Midfielder played 187 league games for Pogoń Siedlce scoring 51 goals . He will be remembered for scoring the winner in the 2017 Polish Cup Final and the second goal in the 2024 Europa League Final . All Time Best XI

[TR]

[TD]League[/TD]

[TD]Position[/TD]

[TD]Cup[/TD]

[TD]Europe[/TD]

[TD]Top Scorer[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PZPN 1.Liga[/TD]

[TD]4TH[/TD]

[TD]Second Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PZPN 1.Liga[/TD]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Second Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]8TH[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3RD[/TD]

[TD]Quarter Final[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3RD[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2ND[/TD]

[TD]Runners Up[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Runners Up[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2ND[/TD]

[TD]Quarter Final[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Quarter Final[/TD]

[TD]CL - Last 16[/TD]

[TD]Marcin Pryka (37)[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Was really tempted to start a Youth only type challenge, but decided against it. Nordic only? This year I have made it harder still, signing Norwegian players only! :eek:

Anti-Spiral is also playing in Norway this year and he's signing only Norwegian I believe or has done so far. I suppose in many ways it's the next best thing to doing a youth challenge. My board have been told I will be signing players from my own nation and that we'll be concentrating on developing our own youth players.

I'm trying to stick with Nordic where I can and so far have only gone out of Norway once for a Swedish lad. It's not a set rule as such as there may be a point where I can't get the quality needed but i'll certainly be trying my best to stick to it. You and Anti Spiral have a bit more patience than me so there was no chance I can manage to stick to Norwegian only :D

brettney1980 Cheers mate, real life has stopped me playing recently but i'm not back in work until Friday so will probably give this a hammering over the next few days.

I can honestly recommend Lillehammer so far, it's been tough (especially at the beginning where it took ages to win a game :D) but i've enjoyed it and there's been plenty of goals go in at both ends :D My best player has come up from the youth intake (i'll link him later as I have to rewrite my report out due to forgetting to save it last night)

Kaiserwatman Well done on the title again, should be fun building a new side :)

Good luck in Hungry sebs

FFL.png

Lillehammer FK 2014 Season Review

Transfers

Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2

Table

Player Of The Season

Managers Thoughts

It was a very difficult start to the season for us and I feared for the worst because we couldn't hold on to a lead or even keep a clean sheet for our lives. Even when things weren't going our way I thought that in general we were playing decent football and creating chances and with the wide players not actually being that good it was a pretty easy decision just to move the personnel around and turn the formation in to a 5-3-2 using the full backs to bomb forward. This certainly seemed the tweak needed and Hoyer was not only our player of the season but he also topped the assist charts in the division and was the 2nd best player in the division over the season.

The finances aren't looking that great at the moment but thankfully I have brought 2 players in at the tail end of the season who will improve our midfield dramatically in Aasen and Lerche, added to that we had Lillesveen, Kirsebom, Ulleland and Tornes (who is already the best player at the club) come through our youth system and all have potential to play in the division above so thankfully I only really need to look at a CB or 2 for next season and a goalkeeper and it should make for a bit more of a stress free season. Of the 4 youth products Tornes will certainly be in side and I don't think the 2 full backs are far away so hopefully come mid season I can give them a chance in the 1st team.

Even with improvements I am not sure we are ready to play at a higher level yet unless we get financial backing from the board to improve but I think we should be looking at top 4 now as the 2 transfers and Tornes certainly improve the side a lot and we should be even more of a threat going forward than we were this season. It isn't a priority as the defence is but a more consistent striker will also be looked at if money is available.

SVAustriaSalzburg_zps444599d0.jpeg

SV Austria Salzburg, 2016/17;

After seeing First Division clubs knock out Premier Division clubs quite regularly i felt quietly confident going into our first season in the top flight and the fact we were hovering for most of the season between 3rd and around 6th filled me with confidence and we managed to hang on to 3rd with huge rivals Red Bull Salzburg self destructing all season while the board were trying to bring in a new chairman, they turned things around at the end of the season though and finished 1 place (and 9 points below us) that to our fans will be more important than the fact we are back in Europe after such a long absence.

Final Table|Graph

The Squad

Key Players;

Michael Ambichl

Simon Pavel

Georg Krenn

Nukri Revishvili

Finances|Transfers

Team of the Year.

Youth Candidates;

No one tagged, other than Dick no one is really even worth signing for the youth team...

Sebastian Gladrow YP1 - Was able to be brought in to play the 'easier' games.

Season    League            Position   Austrian Cup         Achievements      Europe
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15   First Division      5th       1st rd.           Top Half Finish      N/A      
2015/16   First Division      1st       3rd rd.           Champions/Promoted   N/A
2016/17  Premier Division     3rd       Q-Final    Place above 'The Franchise' N/A

FFL.png

Lillehammer FK 2015 Review

Transfers

Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2

Table

Managers Thoughts

Delighted with how the season went in general, I expected a strong campaign with the better quality of players brought in this year but to get promotion was a fantastic achievement. Jevnaker was superb in midfield popping up with fantastic performances over the season and finished as the highest average rating player in the division. Enge was our top scorer with a decent return of 14 league goals and 9 assists, whilst full back Stromme was ours and the divisions top assist provider with 17.

With our finances not looking great we could really struggle next season, especially as we have had to take a loan out for a terrace conversion.

The youth intake wasn't great and only Johannessen and Rosenberg were taken on.

I am looking forward to next season but also a bit worried we have gone up a year too soon but with a number of players being allowed to leave on frees I am hoping that will free the wage budget enough to bring players good enough to keep us in the division.

-Jani- Good luck in Finland

Season    League            Position  Norwegian Cup         Achievements       Europe
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014   Second Division (2)     6th      1st rd.           Top Half Finish       N/A      
2015   Second Division (2)     1st      1st rd.           Champions/Promoted    N/A

129129.png

HIFK - An Introduction

Idrottsföreningen Kamraterna i Helsingfors or HIFK for a lot easier pronunciation are a club based in Helsinki, the capital of Finland. From what I have read on them they are one of the oldest clubs in the country and used to be quite successful, winning the top league on 7 occasions, the last one in 1961. Since then they have played in the lower leagues in the shadows of their great rivals HJK, my aim will be to try to get them to the top of the Finnish game!

They play at the small Töölön Pallokenttä, which was the first football stadium in Finland, and nowadays is right next to the much bigger and modern national stadium.

Stadium-1.jpg

Anyway, here are the initial screens (taken at the end of the first season)

Sunday League Experience

I will be posting up my first season report soon as I have finished the season, just need to write it up

129129.png

HIFK - 2014 Ykkönen

Ykkönen

Media Prediction: 9th

Board Expectation: Avoid Relegation

My Target: Avoid Relegation

League Table: 6th ǁ Position Graph

After losing the first two games I worried we would struggle, but we went on an excellent run until the two third stage of the season, even getting close to the teams at the top. However our form dropped off and we finished just outside the top half.

Suomen Cup

Fixtures

We eased past lower league opposition until losing a tight game against a first tier side.

HIFK

Transfers ǁ Squad - Defence ǁ Squad - Attack

A lot of free transfers with a few loans as I completely rebuilt the squad, which was maybe a bit too large for a 27 game season, but as a few back-up players are on Non-Contracts I didn't mind.

Key Players

Luís Vanderlei: Experienced Brazilian attacking midfielder who has been around Finland for a while. Was crucial in the AMC position and I will try to get another season out of him.

Petter Meyer: Started the season very well, but his levels dropped quite a bit towards the end, might lose his place next season.

Samuel Chidi: Nigerian striker signed on a free half way through the season, was very useful as a Support Target Man

Other News

Finances – Not too good, things don't look to bright as there is no real source of revenue yet.

Next Season Targets

1. Challenge the Top

2. Decent run in the cup

3. Try to lose less money

After a solid first season I believe we can challenge the top sides if we are a bit more consistent. A nice run in the cup would be good to try and earn a bit more money.

Career Overview

Season       League          Pos        Türkiye Kupası        Europe           Other Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014         Ykkönen         6th        Seventh Round         N/A              N/A

th_AK_zps7d272231.jpg

Taunton - Arsenal Kyivschyna - Season review - 2021/22 - Ukrainian Premier League

League: 13th (Positions)

It was two steps back this year. Half way through the season we were on our knees, thin squad, lots of injuries. And we struggled big time. Managed to pull ourselves back into survival the last couple of games. I see that my players are far behind quality wise than the top half of the league. Fortunately our second takeover in my time at the club happened and erased the numbers in red. The local businessman also agreed to upgrade our youth facilities, so that was an encouragement. Now I must do heavy scouting to find some hidden, free and cheap gems, shall we be able to compete. What is great is that my home grown boys again were our best players. That's good, but man, this was a tough season.

Best player: Andriy Rusin: Another solid season. He deliver every season. It's a shame the other players are bad.

Top scorer: Guillermo Alvarado: It says the most when my top scorer gets five goals this season. We struggle to create chances. Alvarado has been a while with the club, but this year no one delivered, so I rotated my front men heavily.

Youth prospect: Dmytro Voloshyn: Not the best youth intake this year.

Economy: Ok: The take over clear the deficit, but the business man took up a lot of debt to do so, so we are still financially restrained But it is nice to be in the black for a change.

Key: This season (Last season)

Av. attendance: 6775 (5135)

Next season: Try to find some good players.

Season   | League   | Position  |  Cup  |  Europe   |      Top scorer        
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
2014/15   | 1. div   |    9[size=1]th[/size]    | 1.rnd |   N/A     |     Denys Katryuk      (10) 
2015/16   | 1. div   |   12[size=1]th[/size]    | 1.rnd |   N/A     |     Denys Katryuk      (19) 
2016/17   | 1. div   |    5[size=1]th[/size]    | 2.rnd |   N/A     |     Denys Katryuk      (18) 
2017/18   | 1. div   |    7[size=1]th[/size]    | 2.rnd |   N/A     |     Yaroslav Serdyuk   (10) 
2018/19   | 1. div   |    1[size=1]st[/size]    | 2.rnd |   N/A     |     Guillermo Alvarado (12) 
2019/20   |  Prem    |   14[size=1]th[/size]    | 3.rnd |   N/A     |     Volodymyr Sokol    ( 8) 
2020/21   |  Prem    |    9[size=1]th[/size]    | Q-fnl |   N/A     |     Dmytro Batalskyi   (13) 
2021/22   |  Prem    |   13[size=1]th[/size]    | 3.rnd |   N/A     |     Guillermo Alvarado ( 5) 

Partizan-MTZ Minsk

211.png

Season 2 - 2015

League table - 1st (promoted!)

Past Positions

Summary

Really exceeded my own expectations this season. We had strengthened over the summer with 4 new first team recruits, and one of our first years youth intake starting to make a break through, so felt we had a good squad. We started a little slowly but then got better an better, and were locked in a late season title battle with the wonderfully named "****sk" until they dropped off in the last 2 games.

Delighted to go up, the board is planning a new stadium (We don't own ours) although its not due until 2018 at the moment. Also secured a youth facilities upgrade and an improvement to junior coaching.

One shame is that Hleb really dropped off and barely played in the second half of the season. We also had 4 veterans retire at the end of the season, but we can strengthen more as the top league allows 5 foriegners (first league allows none)

Top PLayers

Andrey Demkin - Our Russian CB was consistent and almost ever present, missing only one game. Looks like he can still develop, although bigger local clubs watching him

Dmitriy Zakruzhnoy - Loannee winger was a creative force, but cant afford to buy him permanent sadly

Evgeniy Kanonik - Youth prospect from last seasons intake becaome a key player, and looks a star prospect. Got to try and hold onto him

Next Season

1) Stay up!!!

2) Add some foreign talent

3) Try to keep the finances ok so the upgrade doesn't get cancelled

Dromara Village - IFA Premiership - Season 2021/2022

Competitions

League Table

In the end we did well to stay up, but my word this was a frustrating season. We must have set some kind of record for dropping points from winning positions as it felt like we took the lead in almost every game only to be pegged back all the time. We were in a relegation scrap for the pretty much the entire season but a decent run (of mostly draws) towards the end got us enough points to pull away.

Irish League Cup

With a lot more league games in the calendar we had less competitions to worry about this season. That didn't help though, Ballymoney knocked us out in this one after a hard-fought game.

Irish Cup

We made hard work of Premiership Portadown and non-league Dunmurry before we got the inevitable Linfield draw. They proved to be too much for us again.

County Antrim Shield

We made it to the semi finals before losing an epic tie with Crusaders.

Players

Squad

It's a lot more balanced than it has been in recent years with good depth to it.

Key Players

Franco Maguire - It took him a while to adapt to the premiership but he was excellent in the second half of the season.

Paul Hunter - A new signing and was made captain, he has a lot of experience at this level with 3 (now 4) different clubs and it shows. My player of the season.

Martin Derby - The big number 9 provided a real goal threat and finished with a respectable tally of 17. He's still on amateur terms so I just hope I can keep hold of him.

Bobby McKinney - Another new signing and he was brilliant in the heart of the midfield.

Colm Ramsey - He was a big part of our promotion campaign last season and he continued his consistent performances in the Premiership.

Next season is all about consolidation. It will be a long time before we can think about challenging for the top 4 but if we can sneak into the top 6 next season that would be a real boost.

FC Jazz - Season 2022 - Veikkausliiga - 1st

vk1y.png

Well this was a surprise, I was hopeful of cracking the top three this season but really didn't expect to be picking up a league and cup double! Tactically I made a few changes at the start of the season. I switched Korhonen to play as the advanced forward where I figured his pace would be more effective, this paid off and he reciprocated with 30 goals. I ended up signing two deep lying playmakers at the start of the season, I brought in Denis Abdullah who had been released from Lierse who improved the quality in this vital position, then I spotted the availability of Juuso Simpanen who is perfect for the position. Denis ended up playing a variety of auxiliary roles including centre-back towards the end of the season.

We started well but it was 7 wins on the trot in June that pushed us into the promotion chase. We luckily bagged a place in the Europa League as Finland was granted an extra spot for fairplay. Our opposition was Scandinavian, B68 of the Faroes easily dispatched before we were turned over by Rosenborg. In July we received a bid of £100k for star centre-back Aaop Mononen, I negotiated to £2.5m and they bid again £2.4m. He had at this stage received the man of the match in 10 out of his 16 league games but I accepted, that sort of money is difficult to refuse. Our form faltered at this stage and we threw away a four point lead at the top of the table. Going into the final two games we sat in third, two points adrift of HJK and one from FC Inter. At half time against IFK Mariehamn we trailed 1-0 which left us well adrift and out of contention, three second half goals from put us back in the chase though. FC Inter could only draw at FC Haka and HJK lost away to Honka. This put as a point ahead of both teams with a home game against bottom placed Jaro to finish the season. We had to sweat on the result as we were held 0-0 at half time despite a missed Kolesnikov penalty, but two second half goals handed us the title.

The money from the sale of Mononen allowed me to request the board turn the club professional which they agreed to. This is probably more significant to the club than the title win. This summer will be exciting as I will have transfer funds and the chance to sign up the squad to professional contracts and properly sort out the coaching staff.

League Table

Europa League Fixtures

The Team

GK Sami Ristimaki - A seventh consistent season for the Finnish international in goal.

RB Olli Martikainen - A very good season for the promising 18 year old Finnish u21 fullback.

CB Kari Penttila - 19 year old Finland u21 international centre-back was a rock again at the back.

CB Jani Store - I am half heartedly converting Store to a centre-back but will probably be moved on in the summer.

LB Hannu Vuorinen - I brought Vuorinen into the first team towards the end of the season. The pacy 18 year old fullback could become a very good player.

RW Matias Ojala - The ex-FC Inter Finnish international midfielder had a great season on the wing.

AP Andrey Kolesnikov - Next season will be Kolesnikov's tenth season for FC Jazz having been one of my first signings in this challenge. Quality as always.

DLP Juuso Simpanen - Perfect for the role of deep lying playmaker and slotted in perfectly following his signing from FC Inter.

LW Jan Blomqvist - Finnish u21 winger had starred for Jaro in their promotion season before signing for us on a free transfer at the start of last season.

AF Janne Korhonen - Korhonen was a revelation in the advanced forward position scoring 30 goals. His pace is a major asset.

DLF Juuso Latosaari - 18 year old creative forward only scored 10 goals but was a quality presence in the forward line.

Cheers Kaiserwatman Shame you didn't get out of that group but you have a decent Europa tie there and looking at your other results so far it looks like you are having another good season in the league.

brettney1980 Cheers mate, i've been finding the step up really tough in terms of results to begin with so far but it has picked up a little now.

corinthiano you survived comfortably there, well done :)

Taunton it sounds like you had a tough season but thankfully you turned it around towards the end, hopefully you can get the players you need for next season.

Jambo98 Well done on promotion, hopefully you can do enough to stay up next year. It's also good to see that your board seem pretty supportive of you.

dudge7 Well done on survival, with any luck you can get a few players in who can help make the year a more comfortable one.

Andrew Haines Well done on the title, shame you found Rosenborg in good form in the 2nd leg of the Europa :( Hopefully next season you can grab another title and improve a bit to cope better in the CL.

FFL.png

Lillehammer FK 2016

Transfers

Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2

Table

Managers Thoughts

To say i'm delighted with the season is an understatement. It was a really tough start to the year with us struggling to get results but there was encouraging signs even in the difficult period. Eventually I managed to get Lekaj in who was nothing short of sensational for us and with Eikrum coming in to the side at the same time it seemed that they were the missing pieces of this seasons jigsaw. There is still a lot of work to be done with the side and we are certainly nowhere near good enough to go up yet but the 2nd half of the season seen us begin to head in the right direction.

The cup run was a huge plus for us financially and it will give us a good start in to where I want this club to go but that run was nothing but luck in my eyes and we can't be reliant on another run like it again next year. In a way I am glad we didn't win it as Rosenborg are less likely to get embarrassed in Europe and the more teams that do well in Europe from Norway the better as it'll boost the countries rep and bring more money over here.

The aim for the upcoming season is top 8, but do it a little more comfortably this time and add a few players of better quality.

Season    League            Position  Norwegian Cup         Achievements       Europe
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014   Second Division (2)     6th      1st rd.           Top Half Finish       N/A      
2015   Second Division (2)     1st      1st rd.           Champions/Promoted    N/A
2016   Adeccoligaen            7th      Finalists         Top half Finish       N/A

biało-niebiescy

I posted last night when I played the first part of the season after making small inroads into the Champions League that once again had failed to crack their group and were eliminated .

RSC Anderlecht were dispatched rather easily in the Europa League First Knockout stage before the club tippie-toed their way through several rounds of the competition. Europa League Tree.

Travelling to the City of Manchester Stadium, fans remembered the famous night in Brussels and hoped for further European glory. Atlético though had never lost to the Polish Champions and this proved to be the case again as the Spaniards lifted the trophy. The Manager declared he was proud of the teams efforts throughout the European campaign even with the failure of the champions league group stages.

In the rest of Europe it was a pretty disappointing campaign for Polish Football with none of the representatives getting through group phases of competitions

European Rankings Wisła Kraków 74 , Legia Warszawa 51 , Pogoń Siedlce 20

Domestically many long holding records fell as Pogoń Siedlce roared to a 6th Ekstraklasa success. Henryk Reyman's record had stood for exactly 100 years before Polish International and now European Golden Boot Winner Marcin Pryka took it over . Marcin extended the record to 40.Pogoń Siedlce narrowly missed out on been the First Polish side to ever bag 100 goals inside a domestic campaign beating Legia Warszawa's 97, but ended on 99. Konstantios Stylianou's 23 assists in the league also proved to be a record.

Due to my European adventures the Ekstraklasa has risen two places overall within the European rankings so hopefully this will aid the willingness of more players to play within the league as its becoming a bit like Scotland at this point.

The opening phase for Legia Warszawa and Pogoń Siedlce been a mere who can rack up the best goal difference as many teams regularly see 5 put past them on a given Sunday.

Marcin Pryka - Simply Put The Polish Messi

Bratislav Mitrovic - Montenegrin Engine in middle of the park

Konstantinos Stylianou - Cypriot who was signed on loan from Everton last season , deal made permanent - 31 assists in all competitions

Not going bother with the Youth section anymore, even with further upgraded facilities there is no talent in this neck of the woods and once again nothing has been produced since season 1.

Goals for Next Season

Hold onto Marcin Pryka

Make another attempt at the champions league and keep hold of my title

Golden Oldies Signing Off

I said in my last season report quite a lot of my side are now approaching 30. Club Legends and the like will retire at the club but others will move onwards in around this stage . Revolution rather than Evolution

Aram Hakopyan - Armenian Utility Man - Career

Aram Petrosyan - Armenian Centre Half - Career

Levon Yagan - Armenian Engine - Career

The three Armenians have been through it all , some even from I.Liga where Armenia was one of the few countries where I could look for talent and were willing to sign , in the early days. Probably all three have been in the Season's Top 3 players at one point over the years.

[TR]

[TD]League[/TD]

[TD]Position[/TD]

[TD]Cup[/TD]

[TD]Europe[/TD]

[TD]Top Scorer[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PZPN 1.Liga[/TD]

[TD]4TH[/TD]

[TD]Second Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PZPN 1.Liga[/TD]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Second Round[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]8TH[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3RD[/TD]

[TD]Quarter Final[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3RD[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2ND[/TD]

[TD]Runners Up[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Third Round[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Runners Up[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2ND[/TD]

[TD]Quarter Final[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Quarter Final[/TD]

[TD]CL - Last 16[/TD]

[TD]Marcin Pryka (37)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1ST[/TD]

[TD]Quarter Final[/TD]

[TD]CL - Group Stages - EL Runners Up[/TD]

[TD]Marcin Pryka (54)[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Cheers Gundo Rocky was indeed fantastic after he got his fitness up. I keep having the same problem every pre season where it is difficult to get players that will improve us in. It's the same again so far this year bar one signing. Players are tending to refuse me because they think the money isn't good enough to relocate so i'm hoping it'll be another case of get to June/July and players wages demands drop and get a few in then. As long as we aren't in danger of going down I don't mind waiting too much if i'm honest because i'd rather build a squad that has a good chance of competing at a higher level now than panic buy if we were to get promoted.

It took a long time to get this side to gel after having my hand forced in to building a whole new team last year and i'd rather not have a panic like that again because this time it wouldn't be down to not being able to afford wages but more that the majority of these players just aren't good enough to play higher than they are week in - week out so a steady progress would be better for me anyway.

You'll also be pleased to know that seeing as i've got this far signing all Nordic players (only 2 non Norwegians) i've decided 100% to stick with that route. The only exception will be any player that comes through our youth system :)

Kaiserwatman Another good season, well done :thup:. Shame on the Europa but it was a fantastic effort by the look of it

Yeah sensible to have another season to steady the ship rather than panic sign players with inflated wages immediately.

Nice to see you stick to Nordic players only Dexter, I knew you wanted too. :D

I've just completed my first season will try post an update over the coming days.

f7ad50cbb6da82f557f59f2c3622b9ea.png

Hi everybody :) I've never really done any lower leagues saves etc so really want to give this a good go, but reckon it will take me ages ha. Anyway i always have a Shakhtar save and after doing the thread this year and winning the Champions league by season 3 i didn't want to get bored too easy so have been looking for another save.

I decided to start this and stick with Ukraine, the 4 promoted teams i had to choose from were - Arsenal Kyivschyna, Kremin, Stal Dn and Obolon-Brewer Kyiv. I didn't fancy being Arsenal as I've seen at least 2-3 other people are them already. Kremin and Stal Dn were formed around 1926/1959 and i wanted a newer club so with Arsenal out of the question i picked Obolon-Brewer Kyiv.

Now Obolon have better yth facilities than the other three and a better reputation, but have a smaller stadium than Arsenal, anyway looked up Ukrainian names and meet the new manager of Obolon-Brewer Kyiv

Vlad Marmurchuk

A Unheard of Manager from Kyiv

The club is based in Obolon Raion in Kyiv and was actually formed in March 2013 after Obolon Kyiv were dissolved in Feb 2013, the kit and badge are pretty similar also looks like it is owned by a brewery :)

Club Profile

55fc1c39782bbe271fcd2af49b5ae803.png

So let the fun begin :)

(For some reason the team are blue and white on FM yet are green and white IRL)

Archived