Nation: France

Division: Ligue 1 or 2

European Competition: No Champions League

Media Prediction: Any

Board Expectation(s): Any

Transfer Budget: As long as there's a little bit to spend

Wage Budget: Same as above

Finances: Preferably not in the red.

Other: Looking to start a game in France, with a team that's not a top-4 team.

Been looking around the St.Etienne thread and that has caught my interest, but I'm also kinda hooked on Evian.

Can anyone recommend one of the two, or maybe a whole other team?

Have a good youth system over there, I think but Toulouse FC

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nation: Preferably the bigger leagues

Division: Top Division, unless you can think of examples that satisfy the other conditions which aren't in a top division.

European Competition:

Media Prediction: Anyone but the top teams in their division, such as the examples below.

Board Expectation(s):

Transfer Budget:

Wage Budget:

Finances:

Other: Teams with their Reserve/B-Team in a visible league. Like Ajax, or Real Madrid.

Nation: Preferably the bigger leagues

Division: Top Division, unless you can think of examples that satisfy the other conditions which aren't in a top division.

European Competition:

Media Prediction: Anyone but the top teams in their division, such as the examples below.

Board Expectation(s):

Transfer Budget:

Wage Budget:

Finances:

Other: Teams with their Reserve/B-Team in a visible league. Like Ajax, or Real Madrid.

Valencia CF has a B team in the third division. Finances should be fine and the debt will go down eventuallly

Nation: Unknown

Division: Low reputation European League (with 16+ teams in highest division)

European Competition: None

Media Prediction: Top half second division or bottom half first division

Board Expectation(s): Depends on the above

Transfer Budget: Any

Wage Budget: Any

Finances: Any

Im very open to suggestions here :)

Nation: Unknown

Division: Low reputation European League (with 16+ teams in highest division)

Media Prediction: Top half second division or bottom half first division

Im very open to suggestions here :)

You can try to get them somewhere but Anji has really broken down since their owner quit

Nation: Any

Division: Top European Division

European Competition: Any

Media Prediction: Top 6 minimum

Transfer Budget: £10mil -£20Million

Wage Budget: ANY

Finances: Secure

Other: I want a team perhaps FC Porto or similar ilk, I've done an Ajax save so not them. I like to sign mostly the South American wonderkids as theyre cheap and can develop. Preferably avoid Prem, Spain, Italy and Germany.

Other: I want a team perhaps FC Porto or similar ilk, I've done an Ajax save so not them. I like to sign mostly the South American wonderkids as theyre cheap and can develop. Preferably avoid Prem, Spain, Italy and Germany.

To answer my own question: Boom!!! Shakthar!

Any of the Moscow teams or Rubin Kazan would be a good option for you.

Nation: France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy

Division: preferably 2nd division.

Media Prediction: Top 6

Board Expectation(s): any

Transfer Budget: any

Wage Budget: any

Finances:

Other: looking for a decent career save where the team hasn't been too successful and has a decent youth structure. Would like a few recommendations please guys.

I'm doing a save with Leverkusen at the moment. Great core with Leno, Bender, Son. About 5 seasons in, won the CL but never finished higher than 3rd in Bundesliga. Takes time to beat Bayern monopoly plus so many other good teams.

Team now looks like this:

GK: Bernd Leno

LB: Ben Davies

RB: Sebastian Jung

CB: Jonathan Tah

CB: Mattias Ginter

DMC: Emre Can

DMC: Nicklas Stark

AML: Hueng-Min Son

AMC: Mario Gotze

AMR: Julian Brandt

ST: Timo Werner

If anyone's still in this thread...

Nation: Any non-top level Euro nation (so not England, Spain, France, Germany, Italy - preferably not Portugal, Denmark, Nederland, Belgium either)

Division: Top division.

European Competition: would be a bonus, not a deal breaker

Media Prediction: Anything from Title win down to top half

Board Expectation(s): preferably nothing too unrealistic!

Transfer Budget: any

Wage Budget: any

Finances: any

Other: loaded up every league in Europe to see how it goes. Want somewhere I don't have to immediately replace all the staff and gut the playing squad. Aim is to become successful in a 'smaller' league, maybe a European run, then gradually go to bigger clubs and the big leagues. I've looked at e.g. Steaua, Crvena Zvezda, but nothing grabs me yet.

Nation: Any European League other than the larger ones - England Spain Italy Germany France Holland

Division: Preferably the top division

Media Prediction: Any

Board Expectation(s): Any

Other: I'm looking for a team in a non elite European league that have quite a few quality young players to either develop and become stars or develop and sell

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone's looking for a challenge in Belgium I recommend starting as Antwerp in the second tier.

The partnership with Man Utd/Sao Paolo allows you to get great players on free loans so you can move up & balance your books fairly easy.

Looking for a team in the second (or maybe even third) tier of a league.

A team that receives some nice money when promoted (not PSG levels). I know of Nottingham Forest, QPR and Wigan, but was thinking about a team outside of England. Or if there's a team other than those three in England.

I am finding it so diffucult to get into a save, I'm looking for a lower division team in any of the following countries Czech Rep, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia or Slovenia I'm looking for a team that isn't great and won very little if not anything transfer budgets and wages not really an issue as these leagues don't particular have good ones any help would be great before I spend hours on end again trawling through teams.

I am finding it so diffucult to get into a save, I'm looking for a lower division team in any of the following countries Czech Rep, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia or Slovenia I'm looking for a team that isn't great and won very little if not anything transfer budgets and wages not really an issue as these leagues don't particular have good ones any help would be great before I spend hours on end again trawling through teams.

Have a look at my thread not quite the country or division you asked for but the rest of the criteria fits, plus you will see that the potential for quality regens is there.

Need help starting my last fm14 save

Nation: n/a

Division: n/a

European Competition: n/a -> Would like to be able to challenge europe in 1 season max

Media Prediction: n/a

Board Expectation(s): n/a

Transfer Budget: n/a

Wage Budget: n/a

Finances: n/a

Other: Well lol, guess this template didn't help much did it?

Basically I am looking for a new challenge so i can tinker with different tactical approaches, more organized and structured play styles. I want to patiently build a strong team to surprise europe. Also need a decent youth academy because i fancy youth development into the first team rather than signing players.

I also dislike ugly color teams that are too strong on the eyes. Prefer an historical club that has went downhill in the last years\decades.

Past saves that I'm not looking to emulate again: BK Forward (swe) \ FC Porto \ Arsenal \ Leeds \ Crewe \ Solihull Moors \ Red Star Belgrad \ Deportivo Coruña.

Thanks in advance.

Need help starting my last fm14 save

Nation: n/a

Division: n/a

European Competition: n/a -> Would like to be able to challenge europe in 1 season max

Media Prediction: n/a

Board Expectation(s): n/a

Transfer Budget: n/a

Wage Budget: n/a

Finances: n/a

Other: Well lol, guess this template didn't help much did it?

Basically I am looking for a new challenge so i can tinker with different tactical approaches, more organized and structured play styles. I want to patiently build a strong team to surprise europe. Also need a decent youth academy because i fancy youth development into the first team rather than signing players.

I also dislike ugly color teams that are too strong on the eyes. Prefer an historical club that has went downhill in the last years\decades.

Past saves that I'm not looking to emulate again: BK Forward (swe) \ FC Porto \ Arsenal \ Leeds \ Crewe \ Solihull Moors \ Red Star Belgrad \ Deportivo Coruña.

Thanks in advance.

You might wanna take a look at Middlesborough or Charlton. Mid table in EPL years ago, now down in Championship with some money to play with

On the latest custom DB, I'm wanting to start a game in the Portuguese League, but torn between Sporting and Porto. On the one hand, Sporting have compiled a great squad, with William Carvalho etc. and it'd be good fun to use Nani in that league too, not to mention they now have the CL to compete in. I'm also fond of them due to their links with United and Ronaldo.

But on the other side, I have always had a thing for Porto too, and I am loving their new look squad, with players like Martins Indi and Tello, its definitely a new challenge, and that restriction of South American players only is now gone.

Which team do you guys think I should go for?

On the latest custom DB, I'm wanting to start a game in the Portuguese League, but torn between Sporting and Porto. On the one hand, Sporting have compiled a great squad, with William Carvalho etc. and it'd be good fun to use Nani in that league too, not to mention they now have the CL to compete in. I'm also fond of them due to their links with United and Ronaldo.

But on the other side, I have always had a thing for Porto too, and I am loving their new look squad, with players like Martins Indi and Tello, its definitely a new challenge, and that restriction of South American players only is now gone.

Which team do you guys think I should go for?

Porto is more of a challenge in my eyes. Prolly can take them far with Jackson Martinez on hand as well

Porto is more of a challenge in my eyes. Prolly can take them far with Jackson Martinez on hand as well

Yeah, that's what I'm going for. It also came down to the fact that Porto are much more financially stable than Sporting, so I'll actually be able to strengthen the team and challenge for the European spots.

- VfL Wolfsburg,

- VfB Stuttgart,

- Werder Brema,

- Malaga CF,

- R.C.D. Mallorca,

- Panathinaikos AO,

- Hamburger SV,

- Toulouse FC,

- AJ Auxerre,

- Doncaster Rovers,

Which of those clubs should I choose for new beginning? I want start a new career in FM with club where I didn't need to 'fight' for everything.

Nation: England, Germany, Italy, Spain.

Division: Top or second

Media Prediction:-

Board Expectation(s): Realistic

Transfer Budget: Don't mind

Wage Budget: Don't mind

Finances: Solid

Other: Good youth academy if possible.

Thank you, Betis it is then.

I would have said Auxerre, got them as a side save to go along my main 2 and it's been pretty fun so far, top of Ligue 2 in Febuary with only 1 player added, there's a few kids with potential plus a few newgens that look like they might be handy in a few years, downside is there is no money coming in.

On an updated DB, looking to start as a premier league side, but torn between a few.

Thinking strongly about West Ham, as they now have quite a nice team, with Jenkinson and Cresswell, and Zarate and Song in midfield. Although I'm considering Hull aswell, being in Europe and having quite a bare squad, with Swansea also being in the mix, as I am quite fond of their squad and style of play.

What do you guys think?

Alright lads, I've been doing a Liverpool save for 5 seasons now and getting bored of it since the market isn't really good on the save and mostly regens are the best players to buy and I don't like them.

I'm using the latest LFCMarshal update and was using pretty much the original Liverpool squad the whole time. Sold like 5 players from the original squad and developed everyone and it was a success. I'm looking for a similar challenge but with a smaller team.

- Pretty good core of players

- Not a TOP club (mid-table or just above)

- I want to take a few years until I win the domestic title

- Good enough reputation to attract talent (not world class talent but good enough)

Any division in Europe.

Hope it's enough info. If you need any more, just ask and I'll give it.

Hi Im looking for a save in any country that pretty much produces good regens from academy so can solely rely on for my first team so no need to buy players in

Im 9 seasons in with spurs and have top everything but still produce awful regens every year, ive had one in all that time that was any good and sold him for 40m

Hi Im looking for a save in any country that pretty much produces good regens from academy so can solely rely on for my first team so no need to buy players in

Im 9 seasons in with spurs and have top everything but still produce awful regens every year, ive had one in all that time that was any good and sold him for 40m

Ajax

PSV

Parma

Atlanta

Alright lads, I've been doing a Liverpool save for 5 seasons now and getting bored of it since the market isn't really good on the save and mostly regens are the best players to buy and I don't like them.

I'm using the latest LFCMarshal update and was using pretty much the original Liverpool squad the whole time. Sold like 5 players from the original squad and developed everyone and it was a success. I'm looking for a similar challenge but with a smaller team.

- Pretty good core of players

- Not a TOP club (mid-table or just above)

- I want to take a few years until I win the domestic title

- Good enough reputation to attract talent (not world class talent but good enough)

Any division in Europe.

Hope it's enough info. If you need any more, just ask and I'll give it.

Braga should be a fun save for you. Not really a big team but can be big if you build them up. I would also say Rubin Kazan. A lot of money and you can rebuild the squad with ease...

There's one team that can do that: AJAX!!

Braga should be a fun save for you. Not really a big team but can be big if you build them up. I would also say Rubin Kazan. A lot of money and you can rebuild the squad with ease...

I went a different road and chose Aston Villa. I haven't managed another team in England except Liverpool in FM14 so it should be interesting. Listed as rich but not a whole lot of money to shop with. Good foundation of a youth system and a lot of interesting young English players that can compete.

• 2 weeks later...

Nation: European besides Italian/English

Division: Top 2 Tiers

European Competition: Doesn't Matter

Media Prediction: 8-20

Board Expectation(s): Maybe bring through Youth, As that is my Plan

Transfer Budget: 2 Million (Doesn't Matter)

Wage Budget: A Little Left would be Nice

Finances: Okay

Other: Something from a Sunderland/Aston Villa type all the Way to Barnsley/Blackpool..

Difficulty: Dominating Europe, Should be a Problem for at Least 5-8 Seasons

Nation: European besides Italian/English

Division: Top 2 Tiers

European Competition: Doesn't Matter

Media Prediction: 8-20

Board Expectation(s): Maybe bring through Youth, As that is my Plan

Transfer Budget: 2 Million (Doesn't Matter)

Wage Budget: A Little Left would be Nice

Finances: Okay

Other: Something from a Sunderland/Aston Villa type all the Way to Barnsley/Blackpool..

Difficulty: Dominating Europe, Should be a Problem for at Least 5-8 Seasons

Mid/bottom-table teams from the second tier with good youth facilities. Didn't add the teams with very good/fantastic/superb youth facilities cause that would be too easy maybe...

Ac. Viseu, Liga2 Cabovisão (Portugal)

Albacete, Liga Adelante (Spain)

CSM, Râmnicu Vâlcea, Liga 2 Seria II (Romania)

Denizlispor, 1. Lig (Turkey)

Karsikaya, 1. Lig (Turkey)

Laval, Ligue 2 (France)

Linz, Erste Liga (Austria)

Racing, Liga Adelante (Spain)

Salthill, Airtricity First Division (Ireland)

Tours, Ligue 2 (France)

Zirka, Persha Liha (Ukraine)

Zlín, 2. Liga (Czech Republic)

Nation: Any whatsoever...

Division: Top 3 Tiers

Media Prediction: Mid table but could achieve better.

Board Expectation(s): None

Transfer Budget: None

Wage Budget: Some

Finances: Decent

Other: Anything....

Difficulty: I don't want an impossible game, something that might be quite easy short term but will take a while to get to the very top.

Nation: Any whatsoever...

Division: Top 3 Tiers

Media Prediction: Mid table but could achieve better.

Board Expectation(s): None

Transfer Budget: None

Wage Budget: Some

Finances: Decent

Other: Anything....

Difficulty: I don't want an impossible game, something that might be quite easy short term but will take a while to get to the very top.

I've done a save with them before but how about Malaga?? Decent finances with some youth already there. It will take a while to get them somewhere but its a good fit

Archived