PGC: Going Dutch for FM14

Stuart – KRC

2eb8snm.png

Thankgod the season is over so I can get rid of half this team. It’s bad enough being at a club where I have little to nothing in common with them but add sloppy players and no consistency what ever enjoyment could have been there has long gone.

THE WAY AHEAD

This summer I will weel and deal to get better players in and sell almost all my 1st team and start again at least then I can say this is my side and maybe I might strike a bond with them because this season was all about going thought the motions. . The upheaval I am going to bring to this club will send shock waves though the league, All the staff members I have now will be sacked and new members found, the buying and selling of players will make my club look like black Friday everyday of the week I have never done a full overhaul at a club before so this will be a first. MY TIME AT KRC STARTS NOW!

It’s not all doom and gloom tho, I have 3,4 players who are way to good for the league and also adding 4 players in the Jan window did show there is a light at the end of this dark tunnel

NEXT SEASON

I have no doubt my board will want the impossible by winning the league but I will be lookin for a playoff place. I hope that the time I get my new players in then we might be able to hold our own more than we did this season. A good pre season will be needed with all as the new players will need time to gel as it is vital to get a good start next season.

Well now you know my plans for this club .

More soon

34xicyg.png

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve - Den Slosch

After a torrid time in the Playoffs, I did some major surgery in the summer. This mostly revolved around me flogging any player I could get more than £100k for, in the hope I could then get in a player equally as good on a free. I then banked the money and eased the financial strife at the club. We are still on the cusp of Administration, but I hope to have kept the wolves from the door for a bit longer. All-in-all, I think I have a reasonably solid first XI and i should get a 3rd consecutive crack at the playoffs, and if things go to sequence, I should be a beaten finalist this time.

ujxv.jpg

AndyF - FC Eindhoven

As i didn't post last week, firstly a quick catch up on how our last campaign went. We narrowly missed out on the Play Offs by 1 win which was disappointing after notching up only 3 wins in our final 12 games. In the Cup our aspirations of lifting the trophy ended in the 4th round against eventual winners Ali's De Graafschap.

On to the current season and firstly transfer window was a fairly busy time bringing in 11 players and letting fifteen players go but a few of these were re-signed due to a shortage of players. Im still 1 or 2 players short in certain areas so I will be looking to add to the squad in the Jan window either with loans or frees.

So to the league and we currently sit in 5th place only 2 points from 2nd but a huge 13pts behind runaway leaders Sparta who look odds on to win the league this season. Infact from 2nd place down to 9th is extremely tight with only 4 points covering the eight sides with all 5 human managed sides positioned in the top 9 places.

In the cup we departed at the 3rd Round stage after a 2-0 defeat against my former club Roda JC.

Until Next Time.......

Rumple Stiltskin - De Graaf

Decent first season in the Eredivisie for us as we sit in 12th place, 10 points ahead of the relegation play-off places. After a shaky spell where we dropped into said play-offs, we have picked up some hard earned draws against the top sides and secured a couple of wins against the teams around us. We are having to fight tooth and nail for every chance in this league and every game is requiring my unwavering attention.

Not sure what the future holds for my FM14 career at the moment. Part of me wants to stay at De Graaf for as long as possible, but with no money and a very limited wage budget, the other part of me fancies a chance at a bigger side. My three years is nearly up at this club, so next summer will be the first time I can cast my eye over the vacant managerial positions.

I'd also like to welcome Paul and Jonas to the clan. They have both taken relegation threatened sides in the Eredivisie and in a handful of games, have already lead them into mid-table. A good effort lads, and a great start to clan life.

Glad to see Steve struggling :)

What happened to the dude that won the league 1st season?

Seems everyone is struggling early doors really, same as every year tweak bits n bobs.

Sean joined Belly's clan after his league win, along with a couple of others.

Doesn't help with SI releasing a new patch every two weeks either!

zphy.jpg

AndyF - FC Eindhoven

Only one session of games this week due to the Christmas festivities and we started the week in 5th place, after playing 9 league games on Monday and accumulating 5 wins and 2 draws we find ourselves one place higher better off in 4th.

The only disappointing aspect of the season so far is that we've missed out on the Play-Offs by a single point in 2 out of the 3 stages so far.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

Until Next Time..........

FC%20Den%20Bosch%20-%20logo%20website28-26656.jpg

Steve - FC DEN SLOSCH

Things are up and down here as always.

First of all the biggest story is actually off the pitch. We finally got taken over. The takeover was first done a while ago. I did a little jig of joy on seeing it done and having confirmation that there was no loan debt used to finance it. The new owner had big plans for the club and this placed some uncertainty on my future. the game moved forward, and did not crash. The game went offline, as always outside of window, and then we came back in for the next round of matches. Amazingly, an FM bug struck and the takeover was gone! I then waited another 6 months (in game of course) and it was finally done and this time the game did not undo it.

ermu.png

However, as you can see above, this time I was landed with a whacking great loan debt! The club is finished. Short-term I have a new lease of life and am able to offer a few new deals to players I couldn't before as my overdraft has been paid off.

We have a 3 year rule for profiles in this clan. You cannot apply for a new job until your profile is 3 years old. My time at Den slosch is up at the end of the season, and in light of the above, I have no hesitation on looking at the exit door. It's just a question of who I go to now. My best bet is to perform a miracle in the Play-offs and hope to get a decent job from a subsequent reputation bump.

On the pitch, we are very much in the ascendancy and moving back up the table, as the latest results show:

7lhg.png

The following graph shows the positions of the human managers over the season:

afc6.png

So, on the pitch, we've recovered well. Off the pitch it's a mess. Long-term, I'm out of here.

Steve

Jonas - VVV

Right, end of my first season in the clan.

I took over VVV at a time, where I didn't have the time to get a good overview of the team and find new players, so I had to start the season with what I had.

My main striker then quickly got injured and I thought I was doomed for a relegation battle.

However, my defence proved to be better than expected and I got quite a few 1 - 0 wins and if I recall correctly, my GK was even in top 4 clean sheets.

After a fairly good 1st half of the season, I was optimistic about the 2nd half, and since I didn't have any cash to strengthen my side, I only found a loanie for the 2nd half (who didn't wind up playing many minutes).

But the 2nd half of the season was tougher than the 1st. My team went into a slump. We lost the quarter final of the cup, and I was sure that I would wind up in the bottom half of the league.

But a strong finish meant that I wound up at 8th and actually got into the play offs for Euro Cup.

The first round was against FC Utrecht, where I went through with 2 wins. Then came Heerenveen, and I was positive that I would lose. But a 1 - 0 home win in the first leg left me optimistic about winning the spot, and after a close 2 - 2 2nd leg, I finished off the season with flair.

Overall, I'm fairly happy with my first season. I finished well above what was expected, but despite the team having done pretty well, I foresee many changes in my first proper summer transfer window.

s9ls.jpg

AndyF - FC Eindhoven

After finishing in 7th place, beating our MP of 13th and reaching the Play Offs for the first time we were faced with a tough 1st Round tie against Stu's RKC who had been on very good run off late. In the first leg I struggled to get a team out with 5 injuries and 3 suspensions but we battled on and succumbed to a 1-0 defeat, Stu had the hatchet men out in this game injuring a further 3 players. On to the second leg and things were no better and RKC were deserved winners again this time notching up a 2-0 win, winning 3-0 on aggregate.

So its time to look forward to next season and a few additions are needed but with £0 to spend loans and frees will once again will be the story of our transfer window.

Other Managers :

Stuart: Finished with a great run in the second half of the season and strolled through the Play Offs only conceding 1 goal to gain Promotion.

Jamie : Reached the Play Offs after finishing 2nd but will be disappointed falling at the final hurdle but an 8-0 v Den Bosch in the PO's has to be his season highlight. Expect Jamie to be up there again come the end of the season.

Steve : Still not happy at Den Bosch looking to leave at any given moment. Made the Play Offs but caught Jamie's Volendam at bad time. Will he still be in charge when Kick Off comes around.

Joe : Just missed out on the Play offs finishing 10th. Has plenty to do in the window with only 14 players.

Ali : Finished 13th in his first season in the Erividise after promotion, will be looking to improve next season.

Jonas : Newcomer Jonas took VVV to European Qualification after a play off win. Lets see how he goes with those extra games to play.

Paul A : Took Vitesse to a mid table finish. More of the same next season.

Jim X : Joined Roda when the they were 16th and couldn't improve on this and they were relegated after a Play Off decider. Also lost in the Dutch Cup Final and finds himself very insecure with the board.

Until next Time............

Stuart –RKC

2me06o.png

What a season, I even shocked myself . First half of the season was bad, after a bunch of new signings it took the team an age to gel, throw In a new patch 5 games into the new season and my team was in a mess. By the winter break I was ready for the board to give up on me. Lucky for me we had Christmas just around a corner so a 1 day clan week saw me keep my job and also gave me time to sort out my tactics and try them over the Christmas break, and boy did it work as I lost all of 2 games the end half of the season

2nd half of season results

2nlr5g8.png

As You can see the Christmas break saved me from getting the sacked and put me on the best run of fm14 so far but what came next was fairy tale stuff. Making the playoffs was one thing but to win them in the style I did nobody saw coming. To win them by only conceding 1 goal and that being a OG shows how things clicked just at the right time for me and RKC.

SUMMER AHEAD

I never thought I would be in the Erividise so again this will be a busy summer, With 14 players already gone I have a list of 19 players I want to bring in, so its going to be a long summer for me .

SEASON AHEAD

Best I can hope for is to do what Ali done this season and stay up, I will give it my best but it’s going to be a challenge that is for sure.

SIGNING OF THE SEASON

15oceoi.png

Was the main reason why I went up without his goals I would never of made it.

ALL OF LAST SUMMER SIGNINGS

2u9l8ut.jpg

OTHER MEMBERS

Jonas – Took over at VVV when they were 2nd bottom and took them all the way to 8th, Jonas has proven already he has talent when it comes to this game and with a full summer window ahead I see him pushing on next season

Paul A – Great season for paul, another who joined mid season and has shown a lot of skill to get his side to 10th this season, another who will now have a full pre season and will be lookin to push on.

Ali – Found it hard for most of the season but we all knew it was going to be hard for him. Ali did what he set out to do and finds himself playing top flight football again next season, Well done.

Crossy – Took over even later than Jonas and Paul A and found himself in a fight for his life, he ended up in the playoffs where I was able to knock him out and send him down. Welcome back mate lol.

Jamie. If PGC did hard luck storys then this would be the best one in the world. Jamie found his old side Sparta in outstanding form all season so he had to settle or a playoff like the rest of us. He then went to the final only for his team to fail, I’m sure Jamie will go up next season and would of done this season if not for Sparta. Really unlucky mate.

Steve – Nobody really knows where steve goes from here, after a solid enough season in the league steve went onto crash out of the playoffs only with a 8-0 2nd leg loss to Jamie. Steve wants out of bosh and he may just walk away this summer.

Andy – Solid season indeed nobody really saw andy pushing for a playoff place at the start of the season so it was a major surprise when it was fighting it out with the rest of us to go up. He was beat 3-0 on agg by me but can hold his head up high for a very good season.

Joe – Really unlucky this season to miss out on a playoff spot. Joe was up there for most of the season only to fall away at the end, joe will need to replace the players he has lost this summer and start again.

Well that’s you upto date on another mad season in the Dutch leagues

More soon

5aqmht.png

Season 1 & 2 Manager of the Year Awards

A quick clan update including the highly anticipated manager of the year awards. Congrats to Sean and myself on the first two wins of FM14. Seasons three winners will be revealed when Crossy finally gives me his votes!

DLTU8Ks.jpg

mMjT5Re.jpg

Current Clan Trophy Count

A very small update on the current managerial trophy standings.

EeXPFqs.jpg

Well it was a tough first season in the Eridivisie. I eventually managed to clinch 13th place, a 'mid-table' position the board we're more than happy with, but I feel I could and should have done better. After finally admitting defeat with my favoured 352 formation (zero wins in nine games), I gave in and succumbed to the tried and tested 451. With the added support of the defensive midfielder I was able to nullify the attacking midfielder in the 4231 formations, heavily favoured by the top flight dutch sides. With just ten games to go, we climbed out of the relegation play-off zone and began putting a strong run of results together.

I'm hoping the season ahead brings us an element of security now our maiden season in the top flight is over. I've identified a few free transfers that can only strengthen the side and, providing they agree to join, I feel we could have a strong enough base to push for the top half and the european places. Whether or not I see out the season here at De Graaf is another matter entirely. Gone are the days where I'd dream of being at this club for the entirety of the game. Now the three year sentence is up, us human managers are all gonna be on the lookout for bigger and better jobs. Watch this space.

Season Three Manager of the Year Awards

Congrats to Stu on a very fine second half to the season. Came from mid-table obscurity after 20 games to win promotion to the Eridivise after solid victories in the play-offs. It was commiseration's for both Jamie and Steve, who after strong performances in the Jupiler League this season, fell at the last hurdles in the play-offs. Special mention to Jonas and Paul A, who joined clan mid-way through the season taking their sides from relegation battlers to european challengers in so few matches.

ivEadgd.jpg

Crossy Roda JC

Not the best start for me. i took over with the team in bad spot only having a youth goalie for the first four games which didn't help i managed to win one and draw of those games. i was only there for another two matches where we drew one and lost one before i called it a night. I let the rest of the clan finish the season Where unfortunately we just got finished off being hammered in the playoffs and losing the cup final. Hopefully i can sort the mess out next season if i've still got the job.

Steve - Den Slosch

The season ended like so, note i did in fact slaughter Joe, before my side ran out of steam due to injuries. We went out in Round 2 of the play-offs, beaten yet again by Jamie. I sneaked a 2-1 win in the first leg, but quickly found myself 2-0 down. I had no choice and chased the game. I lost 8-1, with my right back with at least 5 assists for them, as he kept committing suicidal back passes or getting caught in possession. Perhaps I should have shut up shop at 3-0 and 4-2 down, and accepted we were going to lost, but it's not in my nature and we attacked to the last, only to keep getting destroyed on the counter.

O7JTKLE.png

I had hoped to leave Den Slosch, but my reputation was not good enough to get the Willem job and so I am stuck here a little while longer.

However, you might want to note my contract situation:

JlgCPtr.png

I have an expired contract and am on a rolling deal which means I can leave without the worry that a new club cannot afford my compensation. I will not be signing a new contract with this horrible club and I am just biding my time to leave.

Jamie - Volendam

A season of ups and down for Volendam we looked so good going forward but didn't always have the quality upfront to put finish off every game costing us vital points certain games.

My old team Sparta ran away with the league beating us by 11 points in the end as we ended up in 2nd place and into the playoff lottery.

In the playoff we drew Steve's Den Bosh as usual and despite a 2-1 defeat away from home we took our chances at home with an 8-0 win unfortunately we put everything into those 2 games and my squad was not big enough for 4 games in such a short time and a tired squad limped out 4-1 on agg to Helmond in the final.

Summer

Summer dealings have seen my 1st choice GK leave for 150k and I am in the process of letting my unhappy top winger Marenga leave for 100k rather than lose him free at the end of the season.

In has come a young CB from Aston Villa, a winger / striker that's already worth 1 mill which in this league is like winning the lottery and a Striker that I think will be the difference for us this season upfront. I have also got a New 5 star GK for this level about to complete a deal to replace my outgoing.

I will ad some screens and player names once we are back on game tomorrow.

Target for this season has to be to win the league as the playoffs can be anyone's as Stu proved last season with a superb run and the end of the season.

tZMpv99.png

Steve - FC Den Slosch

Bad news, my friends. I was a few minutes late for the session and the snidey chairman made my assistant forge my signature on a new 2 year deal. It looks like I might be here fora little while longer.

ghiI79u.png

That said, it's been a ultra busy window for me, perhaps my busiest for over 70 seasons (Going back to the early days of FM10 on clan). We've created room on the wage bill to bring in a load of exciting young talent, but those considered not good enough and released by their previous clubs. The hope is that I have cast my net wide and will uncover a few diamonds in my haul:

cOHOpZd.png

gJbDF7Q.png

So the question on everyone's lips, can we mount a proper challenge? Well it's a major period of transition, so no. There's no way to gel so many new players so quickly. The hope is to get off to a reasonable start and to gel them over the season and then by the end of the season to find some form and luck in the play-offs, just as Stu did last year. I have a 2 year deal, so I have a 2 year plan and will seek to achieve promotion by the end of next season.

tp3i.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlazBxzEui4GNesWtjSoyH-BYvGAXBQj48yP43NgT9CxKQ9jrv5QYrn8ZT

Den Slosch the only unbeaten side and you'll see they are doing well, one point off top despite the hundreds of squad changes in the summer. Moreover, the wonderkid Felder is now 18 and is starting to play well and with an injury to my right winger, should get a run of games there, rather than just coming off the bench .

Keep up the good work Ali lad!
Well done on your success Ali top manager

Cheers boys. Incidentally Sean, your old side Heerenveen could be open very soon as they find themselves one place above relegation.

It's been a difficult time for us recently. I'm tactically struggling to find the balance with the new patch, but here's hoping my most recent changes are as promising as they are currently showing. We sit comfortably mid-table, with a few good wins away from turning our season into one that challenges for the European places. The current transfer policy here at De Graaf is to buy only free transfer players, whilst making use of my parent club AS Monaco. Centre back and club captain Slobodan Rajković, who we acquired after his release by Hamburger SV the previous season, has been my top player this season. He is an absolute rock at the back and a threat from set plays.

As I mentioned, I'm on the lookout for a bigger club. Heerenveen would provide the perfect set-up with excellent training and youth facilities, secure finances and a strong squad. Whether or not I'd be considered for the role is up for debate, but I will definitely be throwing my name into the hat.

Stuart - RKC

bgb6kg.png

After a frustrating summer window things were looking bleak for my RKC side, a lack of funds given to me by the board saw me sign all of 6 players along with 2 loan signings. This was way short of the 19 i had wanted from when i last was with you.

I went into the season full of worry and dread as my side was thin and lacked any real class. 1st up was Hellmond sport at home i set up 4141 trying to keep it as tight as i can hoping not to give anything away but in the end i had little to worry about, a 3-0 win saw us "Off to a flyer" ( Check out our podcast http://offtoaflier.podomatic.com/ ) and from then on we have held our own in a very tough league. We have taken 1 or 2 spankings long the way notability a 0-4 home loss to PSV and a 1-3 home defeat to FC Groningen but they are the top 2 teams in the league so it's not really a big shock. Stand out game of the season was a 0-0 draw away to ajax, I know it sounds silly to have a 0-0 as your main highlight but it was a game we should of won and with a little more class in the side we would have.

It's been a great start to the season and also a surprising one. He We sit 5th in the league and 9 points clear of the drop. With Ajax Fc Groningen and psv already out of the way i will be looking to cement a top half finish ( why not push ya luck ) that would make it a season to remember

Well thats you all upto date more soon

a3p8px.png

u2fu.jpg

AndyF - FC Eindhoven

We are just over a third of the way through the new season and we find ourselves sitting in 8th place after an indifferent start as you will see below we have dropped points against some poor sides. My main problem at the moment is that the clubs No:1 Goalkeeper Pim ten Loeke, who is being touted as the next Martin Steklenberg, has missed the last 3 games in which we have conceding 7 goals before this we had only conceded an average of 1 goal per game in the previous matches.

lbp3.png

Summer Window

There was no improvement in terms of numbers during the window as we had an equal number of outgoing players to the amount of new arrivals at the club but we did make a small profit of about £80k

329d.png

Dutch Cup

In the Cup we scraped through the 2nd Round after a penalty shootout v lJsselmeervogels now we face VVV in the 3rd Round.

This Seasons Key Players

Pim ten Loeke - GK

Currently out injured with a broken finger needed back urgently.

q9ve.png

Tom Boere - Forward

Signed on a free from PSV at the start of last season after spending 6 months on loan. Has scored 10 goals already this season to take his tally to 27 in 45 games for Eindhoven with 14 assists.

v3gr.png

Until Next Time..........

vvv.png

Well, it's Jonas, manager of VVV Venlo, back with my first update in our newest season.

My first season was somewhat succesfull as I surprised the pundits an actually got the last spot for European playoffs, which I won.

So VVV Venlo were seeking prize money in the Euro Cup!

Now, since the last season was my first, and I took over at a point where I couldn't change my team for the previous summer transfer window, I decided to try and get rid of a lot of dead weight and wage-hugging players.

Unfortunately it proved to be more difficult than anticipated to actually sell players (at least the players that I wanted to sell).

Despite not having the best of luck selling my deadbeat players, I still needed to bulk up the team if I was to have any chance of going throug to the group stages of Euro Cup, and also, if I was to compete with my succesfull first season. So I went on the hunt for new players. But the first challenge was, that although I had some money available, I had to adjust my wage budgets as I didn't manage to sell any high-wage players - this meant that I was broke! So loan deals were the way to go. And I wanted to get at least one player for my defence, my midfield and the attack...

As you can see from the below picture, I managed to get a few decent loan deals in, and I was actually pretty satisfied with the overall strength of my team.

transfers.png

So, with the team in place, the next task was the 3rd qualification round of the Euro Cup... We drew Bordeaux, and I immediately gave up hope of progressing.

The first game was Away and it proved to be a difficult task with Bordeaux dominating the game. With a bit of luck and a sending off to Bordeaux, we actually managed to get 2 - 2, and I suddenly had hope again!

I quickly got in front in the second game... And deep into the second half, I was in front 2 - 1 and feeling pretty confident. But that was all about to change.

A late equaliser meant Extra Time, which ended 2 - 3, and we were out!

But despite being out of European comps for the season, I felt confident about my side. And with a 2 - 2 opener in the season against Heerenveen, the season was underway! But my team was simply not in form after the two European games, and I couldn't field a competent side for the first couple of matches - this meant 4 defeats in a row and 3rd last position in the league!

Things were looking gloom. But suddenly my team was in better form. I could field 9-10 of the same players each time, and my main striker was finding the net!

So, as can be seen below, we actually foiund a good stride and soared up through the table to the top ten!

games.png

One of the major reasons why things were suddenly looking promising for the season was without a doubt my main striker: Uche Nwofor.

Last season, he was my 2nd choice striker, but as my 1st choice was very injury prone and out for a lot of the season, Uche made his way to the front of the queue, but still only scored around 15 goals.

Well, so far this season, he has 10 goals in the league, and if he can keep this up, I feel confident about getting a European spot again!

uche.png

HM1f50.gif

Just one example of how things have gone against den bosch since we made a good early start.

I'm about to be sacked, yet virtually every game we dominate possession and have more chances.

we can beat the big sides just not the weaker sides. We constantly get bad luck and it's looking grim for me keeping my job at the moment.

Fingers crossed I can get a run going and make the playoffs.

FC_Den_Bosch_logo.svg

STEVE - FC DEN SLOSCH

sEGdV8F.png

As you can see it's all fallen apart and I'm just a game from the sack. The last couple of sessions I was unlucky in games resulting in defeat. I then found that the morale went through the floor and the team stopped performing and so we started losing easily. The missing the first 2 hours tonight (Tuesdays session) didn't help. The only question is whether I'll have enough time to turn things around.

Rumple Stiltskin - De Graafschap

Well it's been another up and down season here at De Graaf. I was hoping my next post would be reporting from sc Heerenveen or even Feyenord, but they along with FC Groningen turned me down in favour of more established names. There comes a point every game, usually about five seasons in, where I'll find it impossible to move clubs due to the amount of work I've put into my current club and it's overall infrastructure. In theory, that leaves me one more season to find an established side I can build into future title challengers.

I'm still struggling to find the balance with the new patch. Having defensive cover down the wings and through the middle appears to be key in the Eredivisie, especially when you're a side predicted to finish in the lower half. I've been lucky enough to have a very patient board who stuck by me during my mid-season slump, where I only managed to gather 3 points out of a possible 21. We are now unbeaten in the last 5 games and I'm hoping I can continue our good run for the remaining 9 of the season.

00ub.jpg

AndyF - FC Eindhoven

We started the week with a 2-0 defeat in the Dutch Cup against Erividise opposition VVV.

In the league we played 16 times this week W9 D2 L5 elevating the team from last weeks finishing position of 8th moving up to 5th and in the mix for a playoff place with 9 games to play. In the winter window only a few deals were concluded with a few new faces to freshen the place up and 3 players being moved on short term to gain some valuable experience.

xcnm.png

4rdk.png

In the remaining games I'm just hoping to gain enough points to qualify for this seasons play-offs.

Until Next Time.....

Stuart - RKC

2me4kg2.png

What a season this is turning out to be. The only aim at the start of the season was to stay up either via a playoff or by finishing 15th. But now i find myself in 2nd!! pushing hard to win the league, I have no idea how this has happend as my formation is a very simple 4141 and the team is border line average but yet they are playing like world beaters. a 1-0 away win at PSV shows the crazy season i am having. Half way into the season i went for the Feyenord and FC Groningen jobs but they turned me down, They also laughed at me for going for the applying so i really hope i have the last laugh.

I have to give a major shout to my striker Robert Feczesin. After 30 goals last season hes at it again this season.

241rxc9.png

to look at him he is nothing special but hes been outstanding since the day he signed for me on a free. Most members will tell you that Tafer on a free was my best ever signing but this lad will run him close if it i go on to win the league.

There is some bad news at the club with me being over 1m in the red, with a wage bill of just 90k and no money to sign players this is a problem, The ground is only 7,500 so im losing money all the time because of the lack of income coming though the gates but i have no money to build a new ground or add seats to the one i already have, this will be a major problem down the line.

There are 9 games to go in season and i have 6 at home so i have a great chance to do the unthinkable, there will be twist and turns along the way but what ever happends from now till the end its been one hell of a season.

Thats you upto date on a memorable week of games.

More soon

30k57iq.png

Vasy - NAC Breda:

yIRVd3k.png

I had a lucky start, winning in the cup and destroying AZ Alkmaar in their own stadium. I was also quite happy with the rest of the year (excluding the 3:4 against Hercules...).

In the winter break I bought some players to strengthen the squad and I got rid of some dead wood.

So I was really optimistic for 2017.

I had a bad start, losing at home to Utrecht after the crash. I also lost the next 2 home games, conceding 11 goals in just 3 games. Then I lost to PSV and couldn't manage to beat Groningen after a late equalizer. I will definitely have to strengthen our defense in the summer as I couldn't find good defenders in the previous transfer window.

The next games will be against Jonas (who is doing quite well at the moment), Sparta and Vitesse (both fighting against relegation).

As I have the same amount of points as Vitesse losing to them is not an option. I'd like to avoid the playoffs... so beating Sparta and Vitesse would be a major step. Looking at the next 6 fixtures I can't expect to win a single one, so the first 3 games on Monday will be decisive.

vvv.png

The crazy Dane back with another post...

When I last posted, we were just starting out - having just a handfull of games under the belt - and I was quite optimistic about the season, hoping to get a 4-8th spot.

And things were looking quite good for a while. But then I hit a bad run, as can be seen from the form post earlier in the thread.

And up until the winter transfer window, I was struggling a bit to find a decent run, so when I received a big offer for my best player, I decided to sell and spend the cash on reinforcements.

With the extra cash in hand, I also decided to release 3 players on medium-big wages with contracts ending soon, so I would have room in my wage budget.

I was quite pleased with the players I found, and they're already making an impact - mostly the two offensive reinforcements though. But since my star (for my club anyway) GK turned down a new contract and instead decided to leave the club after the season, I also decided to go out and get ready for the next season. So I've secured 3 great defenders, a new GK and I'm trying to sign a youth star (won't say who, as he isn't a done deal yet)...

Anyway, below you can see my new signings:

axNdZ3v.png

aMxis84.png

bressan.png

With these new quality players secured, I'm hoping for a late push for 6-8th spot, but it's going to be tough.

On a final note, I'm also in the semi-finals of the cup against AZ, who are in bad form this season, and I'm going all-in and fully expecting to win the cup...

Hey boys, fromage here....

Dunno why my post didn't go through last time but im here now (again).

I'll go from the start.

After posting myself as an available player, due to leaving a clan I was previously with for 2 and a half years, steve adds me and invites me to Holland. How can I refuse the red lights eh.

Took over Vitesse midseason after jan. Had a good start, moving hem from 15th to 8th but then cracked under pressure of a euro spot in last few games.

nether the less, I was determined to go one better and decided to get a load of good players in. So here I was sitting with a good side and determined to get into Europe minimum.

Start of the season comes, after a good preseason. . . then my whole side say they are uninterested whilst playing and formation/team has also gone to pot on my weekly Thursday net game. Everything went fooked for me on FM14....so after a shockingly poor start I was given a 5 game chance to get 10 points but after 3 games and only 1 point gained I was sacked from Vitesse. It was well deserved.

So after the sacking I decided (whether I had to I don't know) that I deserved to be relegated into the Jupilar. Not long before, Crossy was also sacked from Roda. I had a few clubs to choose from that were already in the playoffs but decided to turn Rodas fortunes around, if nothing else, just to get some self-respect back.

First game, after quickly taking over team and letting assman pick side, I lost 4-1 to run away leader Jamie. Only reason I took them over there an then was to get a feel for the team, which in the long run has paid off. After viewing the match I decided on which tactics to use. This was perfect timing as I have now won stage 4 by winning 6 out of the 7 games and took the team from 10th to 4th with sights on 2nd. Whether or not I come 2nd, I am not too fussed... I might even play backup to keep players fresher for when the playoffs come around.

All is left to say is, Watch out Vitesse, I want your Erividise spot.

Archived