Juventus not in Champions League

richiemd

Hey lads,

I cant get the Italian and Scottish leagues loaded in my database.

I configured them all with the correct number of teams and each league has the right amount of teams, i removed Messina and Gretna and removed all of their players, would that have anything to do with it?

Also no matter how much i keep changing the database, Ac Milan keep getting Juventus's Champions league spot when i load the english database and Juventus dont even get a European place even though i have them placed as 3rd in the league.

I am tearing my hair out going through the editor to see if i made a simple error anywhere but i cant find anything.

Unless Juventus are still banned from the champions league when it was imposed upon them in 2006?? And i am still head scratching about whats wrong with my Scottish League!

If anyone has any help or advice on what to look for or correct, i would be most grateful.

Thanks alot.

The divisions you changed have missing teams. If the number of teams are incorrect(including any lower divisions) then the game will not load them.

As for Champions League and UEFA Cup, these competitions are set up not by league position, but by "Continental Competition" setting in the editor. You have not removed Champions League from AC Milan nor put it on Juventus.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply.I have gone through the teams and each division has every correct team for the new season, so unless i have to keep Gretna or Messina still in the game then for one of the divisions to make it work?

I changed the name of the champions league to UEFA and yes i have already set up the champions league setting for Juventus in the 'Continental Competition' Setting and put Ac Milan in the UEFA cup but each time it loads, Juventus are not in any european competition. Would it have anything to do with the league history settings??

Thanks.

Have you changed the Champions League past winners as the winner will always be in it? AC Milan won it in 2007. Gretna are still a team anyway but are non-league now. Deleting them probably should not make a difference as long as they are replaced in the league. The usual reason that a league does not appear is due to incorrect teams in the divisions. Are you absolutely certain that each league has the correct number of teams?

It is definitely a problem. I have Inter, Roma, and Fiorentina all in the Champions League and Milan in the UEFA Cup and for some reason even though Juventus are meant to be in the Champions League and are actually by position and entry in the editor database as correct, they still don't appear in the Champions League, instead Napoli do or Udinese sometimes.

Archived