First Season With Everton Need A Goalie on the Cheap

frodo19837

Chris Keenan from Larne has random stats at the start but I think is PA is -8 so you could get a really good, cheap player from there. scout first though to see where his stats lie. in one game I got him with handling of 3 and in another handling of 19

jonahno6

Re-read the original post, then post again ;) Dont worry, we all have those times...;)

Almunia, Fabianski or Lehmann will normally be availible on loan, two of them in the first team. any of them would be good. Benoit Costil, Preston Edwards or Kasper Schmeichal could be good too. Esp Costil.

Good Luck!

Chris Keenan from Larne has random stats at the start but I think is PA is -8 so you could get a really good, cheap player from there. scout first though to see where his stats lie. in one game I got him with handling of 3 and in another handling of 19

Keenan's handling 15 on my game he's moved to hibs on a free but is still cheap :)

Keenan's handling 15 on my game he's moved to hibs on a free but is still cheap :)

Right Transfer window over and compromised and bought Costil (2.1m) and Keenan (150k)

But also brought in Martin Hansen from Liverpool Looks set to be a good One gonna loan him out Cheers Guys, will now be selling howard and wessels when I can

hey frodo if you are looking for some one to challenge howard and is cheap look no further than Hanok Opdal of Norway, someone possibly better Manuel Neuer or ochoa. hope this helps

seriously?

man i gotta take a look at this guy then..being better than Neuer and Ochoa is no joke!

Archived