[FM2014] FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded *OUT NOW*

Itchy fingers.... so far I have checked this thread, gone to work, checked the thread at work, finished work, checked this thread, got the lawn mower out, checked this thread, mowed the lawn, checked the thread.... now I am about to clean the BBQ but quickly checking the thread first ;)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Itchy fingers.... so far I have checked this thread, gone to work, checked the thread at work, finished work, checked this thread, got the lawn mower out, checked this thread, mowed the lawn, checked the thread.... now I am about to clean the BBQ but quickly checking the thread first ;)

Same thing here!

The same here. I have a save going right now, but I can't bring myself to continue knowing that this is almost ready. If it's as good as I think it will be I may have to just skip FM15 altogether!

I did say don't hold me to it, and for good reason! We may have to make another concession before releasing the file.

I'm sad to hear this magic, but happy that you're still releasing. The best thing that we can do is play the game with our favorite expansions and voice our concerns. Maybe there should be 1 spokesman for the editing community especially now with steam workshop becoming more important(altough I think the usability should need a massive overhaul).

Even if the end result is not quite up to our standards, I'm still happy that they haven't given up to fix this issue.

For the first release at least, the main concession that will need to be made is that due to the game's broken mechanics, the Northern Premier League Premier Division will shift down to 23 teams from 2014/15. This is alongside Eastwood staying in the game as I mentioned above. It's far from perfect but there will be no release unless it's like that or if SI fix it. So I will release EEE like this, and if SI manage to fix the issues we will release an update.

For the first release at least, the main concession that will need to be made is that due to the game's broken mechanics, the Northern Premier League Premier Division will shift down to 23 teams from 2014/15. This is alongside Eastwood staying in the game as I mentioned above. It's far from perfect but there will be no release unless it's like that or if SI fix it. So I will release EEE like this, and if SI manage to fix the issues we will release an update.

all considering we would be happy even with this little flaw, when are you planning to release??? let us play!!!

Sorry for asking, magic, but do we see a release tonight? I have the graveyard shift at the fire station and it would have been nice playing all night (if theres no fire).

On the bright side it's unlikely your strikers will be on fire, knowing the current build of the match engine. :D

We've had issues all weekend, but these have now been resolved. The only outstanding issues we are aware of are the ones we have mentioned previously with regards to the number of teams per league. We are just building the release now and will get it out tonight and as soon as possible!

We've had issues all weekend, but these have now been resolved. The only outstanding issues we are aware of are the ones we have mentioned previously with regards to the number of teams per league. We are just building the release now and will get it out tonight and as soon as possible!

Fantastic news! Thanks for your effort to do this mate.

FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded

eff52eda-007c-483e-974e-db457b3e779f_zpsd9d152c4.png

Previously known as Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 & 8, FMUpdates continues to bring you the best league expansion file that goes down to Level 8.

Uncle Ron's initial work carries on and our ideals are the same as when he made his first release in 2010, if not stronger.

Although he currently does not work on the file we have a dedicated team who want to bring you the best custom FM experience a league expansion can bring.

If you are enjoying our release, please rate up the file in Steam Workshop and rate up this thread!

v8.0 IS OUT NOW!

DOWNLOAD ON STEAM WORKSHOP!

9b631b0d-2f0a-42e3-82aa-0d36abf31d2c_zpsd869d1a3.png

Ok so when I went to load up a game using the file I cannot select England and get an error message; 'Require minimum 9 teams for Wiltshire senior cup, require minimum of of 14 teams for NLS step 6' etc etc. Any ideas?

Have you followed all instructions and made sure there are no other files selected within the editor data files screen?

I haven't posted on this thread before, though I've been following it from the start. Didn't want to hassle MM and the others who've worked on this file, for free, in their spare time, but I want to say thanks, and I'm glad that all your hard work has come to fruition.

Game seems to have loaded up no problem, so off we go. Again, thanks a lot.

In previous years I would take the EEE editor file and export to xml to add in reserve leagues. I believe I need the advanced editor to be able to open the file. Anyone know where I can get the files to activate the advanced option for the editor so that I can open the file and export into xml?

Thanks

In previous years I would take the EEE editor file and export to xml to add in reserve leagues. I believe I need the advanced editor to be able to open the file. Anyone know where I can get the files to activate the advanced option for the editor so that I can open the file and export into xml?

Thanks

Looks like fantastic work again!

Can I open the file in editor to check and edit some stuff? When I try to open it, the message "could not open file" shows.

We have placed the file on a lock to stop users from being able to copy our work. We will review this situation over the next few days.

FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded

eff52eda-007c-483e-974e-db457b3e779f_zpsd9d152c4.png

Previously known as Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 & 8, FMUpdates continues to bring you the best league expansion file that goes down to Level 8.

Uncle Ron's initial work carries on and our ideals are the same as when he made his first release in 2010, if not stronger.

Although he currently does not work on the file we have a dedicated team who want to bring you the best custom FM experience a league expansion can bring.

If you are enjoying our release, please rate up the file in Steam Workshop and rate up this thread!

v8.0.1 IS OUT NOW!

Fixed a potential County FA Cup problem where cups may not play during every other season

DOWNLOAD ON STEAM WORKSHOP!

fe0c76f9-ad8c-45c8-8b39-798c99e63d70_zps94cad4d1.png

If you have already installed v8.0.0 and you want to switch to v8.0.1:

Step 1: Click on Downloads on the main menu

Step 2: Click on Steam Workshop

Step 3: Select FMUpdates FM2014 EEE

Step 4: Click uninstall

Step 5: Click install

Is this the most practical way, or have I missed something?

We have placed the file on a lock to stop users from being able to copy our work. We will review this situation over the next few days.

That's fine. I'll just play around with a save and hopefully later on I'll be able to enable more levels for the reserves in another save. It's insane I know to have reserves for the wee little teams but I just really like seeing that guy that has worked his way up from my youth squad, developed further in the reserves and then finally he makes his first, first team appearance.

Just want to say a huge thanks to you magicmastermind124! I've started to use the file today and it's fantastic. Really appreciate all the hard work and effort you and your team have put into this. Not to mention the perseverance you have shown through all of the problems!

That's fine. I'll just play around with a save and hopefully later on I'll be able to enable more levels for the reserves in another save. It's insane I know to have reserves for the wee little teams but I just really like seeing that guy that has worked his way up from my youth squad, developed further in the reserves and then finally he makes his first, first team appearance.

The Reserves/U21 and Youth leagues is something that will be updated soon. Through all the changes made to try and resolve the problems we've had, some of the settings seem to have been lost. We will update this soon.

Archived