Passion4FM , an acronym for Passion for Football Manager (formerly known as My Passion 4 Football Manager) celebrated 1 year running the day the official Football Manager 2014 announcement where released. We got approved as Sports Interactive Fansite some days ago, and looking forward to the release of Football Manager 2014 by building upon the work of our in-depth guides and tutorials, that already exists.

To talk a little about myself, I'm 31 (soon 32) years old, born in Norway and have played Football Manager almost half my life (since 14/15) - when FM was called Championship Manager. I've played it almost from the first edition, and could be described as a FM addict, as I play it every day.

Some will claim I'm a sports addict, but I consider myself as a sports interested guy; football, cycling, running and winter sports.

Passion4FM started as a blog to help every level of Football Manager fans and provide you with "all you need to know" to succeed by sharing of my long time Football Manager experience. I guess everyone has a heart for a special element of the game; mine is finding new wonderkids, scouting and creating tactics that replicates certain famous playing styles, such as the Tiki-Taka tactic.

Since Football Manager 2013 where released we have walked our dedicated followers and visitors through training, tactics, team management and staff and player recommendations. We have covered everything related to training - from individual training to training intensity as well as providing you our tips for match tactics adoption (read touchline instructions, opposition instructions) and scouting. We have covered a lot of guides, (too many to highlight and show here!), since day one, and we will of course give you more guides and articles in the coming year specially targeted for Football Manager 2014, in additional to give you more about what we already have covered for FM 2013.

Since we cover everything Football Manager related, you can now download exclusive skins and graphics, shortlists and filters to find the best coaches and staff.

Since I love to find new wonderkids both in RL and in FM, we have written some articles both on emerging talents in additional to sharing my own personal shortlist of Football Manager 2013 wonderkids and talents.

We hope our (sometimes long) and in-depth articles will be of any help and that you find them interesting. Hopefully Passion4FM can become a site for everyone who have a passion for the beloved game. I would also like others to contribute on the website with their knowledge and experience to make the guides and articles as in-depth and worthy as possible. So you are free to share your own experience and knowledge either by guest writing or commenting in the articles.

My final aim is to see you succeed, and see new generations playing the game that's special for me. Hopefully this is your aim to!

You can find Passion4FM at Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Youtube

Subscribe, drop by and say hey, at least! or recommend us to your friends!

Have a great weekend

Espen

Archived